The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 4 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:28 pm

he smiles as he looked over to her.."'m not one to force anyone into anything.." He says as he then looked to her..."Yes could ahve more hten one child I wouldn't have a problem with that
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 4 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:33 pm

she smiled slightly at his answer, its good that he wasn't one of those type of men that would say their women has to give them a boy or they die , or some crap like that.. looking up at him she dried her hand off before relaxing.. '' well thats good, your one a very few i think. most i have seen well. you just have to look at them wrong and they will hit you.. '' she glanced at the guard that had managed to hide himself to give them privacy but even she knew they where there.. '' do ... your other house hold members know what you are?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:47 pm

he looked to her shaking his head slightly..."I would never hit you..." he says as he then shook his head..."Ony a select few know...But they just fear me." he sas with a smile as he looked to her..."Would you be willing to have children." he asks ehr curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm

she frowned slightly before blushing a little at his other question.. '' oh well, of course... would love to have children, only if i am married first of course.. '' she looked up at him and smiled'' i don't see why they would be afraid of you, your the nicest one i have met so far.. well other then the butler.. but between you and me. '' she grinned as she leaned close'' he's a grouch at times.. think he works to much''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:56 pm

he grinned as he looked to her..."Really...Well I would of course marry you..." he says as he then smiles..."Your too kind..." He says as he then nodded his head..."Yes he can be a grouch." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm

she pulled back in surprise before frowning, '' you cannot be serious... your a lord, i am just a slave... a commoner at best.. would be highly frowned upon you do know that right?" she frowned and glanced at the guard who made some sort of noise that sounded suspiciously of a laugh but she figured he was laughing at her being shocked.. '' think you lost your marbles master zaine.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 pm

He looked to her and then smiles shaking his head..."It doesn't matter to me." He says with a grin as he then shook his head slightly..."No I know what I want...I'm just giving you time to accept me or not after I show you what I gotta show ya." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 pm

she eyed him suspiciously before sighing, figuring that arguing with him was just wasting time. '' well then, if its what you really want zaine. '' looked up at him and couldn't help but smile back, his grin was just contagious. They stayed out there for a few more hours talking about nonsense, random things really before she looked up at the sky and frowned, '' its getting a little light out..'' blushed brightly as she looked up at him'' i am sorry i kept you out all night you must be really tired.. whatever it is you want to show me , you can show me now. or wait till later.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:42 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slightly..."You of course." He says as he continued chatting to her. He looked up at the same time she did.."Yes yes it is...And I don't mind at all Kit I'm used to not getting much sleep." He says loving the way she blushed. "Well I guess I'll show ya." he says as he stepped back away from her closing his eyes. The ground at his feet seemed to turn to sand and then cover his body...When it cleared he stood looking completly different

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 4 The-dark-prince_1024x768

His eyes looked to her..."This is my secret..." He says quietly his voice slightly different.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 pm

she frowned, watching him step back curious as to what he was going to do, she just barely stood up before the ground moved slightly , causing her to step back and nearly trip over the bench. her eyes widened in shock as she watched him closely. covering her mouth slightly to keep from making a noise. as she looked him over she didn't know what to think. well other then the fact that normal women would have run screaming the word monster through out the bloody building..

closing her eyes several times and then peering up at him again to see if she was dreaming she rubbed her temples slightly. taking slow deep breaths as she studied him more.. '' well this... this is... umm.. unexpected i think.. '' bit her lower lip , shifting from foot to foot before stepping closer slightly , reaching out a little to touch him.. '' does it hurt?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 pm

He looked to her seeing the shocked look on her face. He knew he scared her.. He looked down slightly before looking back up at her his eyes scanning her as she came closer to touch him..."Only at first.." He says as he watched her. "Why didn't you run?" He questioned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:10 pm

she bit her lip slightly before giving a shrug... '' i don't really know.. i have seen many strange things while i was... in the position i was in zaine... this is... unnerving.. but .. i don't think its that bad i guess'' frowned, slowly relaxing when she realized he wouldn't hurt her in any way. lightly touching his chest softly she glanced up at him.. '' so... it doesn't hurt any more?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:14 pm

He looked to her curiously when she said she had seen many strange things..."Intresting...Any normal woman would have ran or threw stuff at me.." He say as he felt her touch his chest. His skin was really warm in this form..."No it doesn't hurt anymore." He says with a smile as he watched her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:22 pm

she snorted'' i am still not even sure this is real... might be in denial.. but i don't think i would throw anything at you .. '' frowned slightly , sliding her hand over his chest.. '' so warm.. '' murmured, fascinated by it really , placing her other hand on his chest to join the first one she slid them both over him , going over his shoulders arms and stomach, making sure he was real as the air she breathed... looking up at his face slightly she raised a hand tentatively, taking it slow as her finger tips just barely brushed against his cheek.. '' well.. definitely seem real... and your not hurting me in any way... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:28 pm

He grinned as he looked her over..."Saddly it is real." He says as he then smiles..."Yes very warm." he says as he looked to her when she slid both her hands over his chest and then to his cheek. He closed his eyes slightly as she touched his cheek..."As I said I would never hurt you." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:33 pm

she smiled slightly before giving a small nod..'' true... but you do realize how hard it is for me to really believe that? like i have mentioned before.. i lived most of my life in a home where women got beaten for small things.. just looking at a person too long got them a good smack... '' she was careful of the small sharp objects that looked like where coming from his skin.. '' um. how long are you like this? '' she was curious, well only for the simple fact that she didn't want to accidently hurt herself when hugging him during the day or something. at night she knew what he looked like.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:40 pm

He grinned as he looked to her and then shook his head..."I swear to you that I will never..And I mean never hurt you." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."I can change back when ever I want...too." he says.."THis form jsut helps me do my job." He says as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:45 pm

she blinked then relaxed completely '' well.. thats a little better.. means i don't have to worry about being unable to be close to you without hurting myself. '' flushed slightly as she looked up at him.. '' well, i am already trusting you master zaine.. so i know you will never hurt me.. ... '' frowned before looking back up at him. '' um.. mind changing back ? .. you may be warm.but you don't look very ... cuddly.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:51 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slightly..."Thats good." He says with a smile as he then looked to her and nodded his head the demon look on his face and his entire body dissappeared blowing in the wind..."Is that better." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:56 pm

she relaxed and nodded slightly, arching a brow slightly when his shirt was still missing.. '' are you not cold?" she she moved closer to him slightly still curious'' and exactly... what are you ? other then well an assassin. '' she lightly touched his cheek again to make sure he was still him.. smiling slightly '' well still warm.. not as warm before but atleast i know you are not some sorta... dead thing. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:07 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."Nope...not cold." He says with a smile as he then smiles sightly..."I'm part demon..." He says with a smile as she touched his cheek and he chuckled slightly to the next thing she said..."No I'm very much alive Kit." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:10 pm

she frowned tilting her head slightly '' well.. thats .. interesting.. how did that happen? well i mean.. your bloodline.. where did it first start?" she smiled warmly '' glad your very much alive... '' glanced up at the sky again then back at him. she was a bit tired, having stayed up all night but it wasn't bothering her. '' do you work today zaine?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:20 pm

He looked to her..."Well I was asigned a mission...Turned out the guy I had to dispatch wasn't human.....When I ended its life it fused with my body and thats how I came to be" He says as he looked ot her..."No I do not work today...But maybe you should rest...You look tired Kit." He says to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:28 pm

she smiled slightly and shrugged'' been up all night so yes i am a bit tired.. i don't mind a nap.. '' looked up at him and smiled.. '' good.. then we can go into town then yes?" well that is if you don't mind.. '' she lightly slid her hand into his and tugged him back towards the home. '' i might be able to sleep for a few hours.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 am

He looked to her and then smiles..."Why don't you take a nap and then we'll go to town." He says with a smile as she took his hand and tugged him towards the house. He followed her..."THat would prolly be best for ya"
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next