The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

4 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 03, 2011 12:06 am

Her cheeks blushed at his statement. "um, it's not that different from riding a horse," she replied softly. She rode a few horses back home. When he arrived home, and lowered so she could get down, she climbed down from his back, and stretched a little.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 5:28 pm

he laughed and shook his head lighty i am far from a horse lass, and i am much larger then one as well and it is easy to fall off me. but alright if you say its not that different then its not that different.. now go and eat some breakfast, i am going to lay here for a moment and just watch. he was content for now, just watching her move about and seeing her blush was fun.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 03, 2011 6:01 pm

"I'm aware you're not a horse," she stated, going over to the food he got for her. She sat down and picked bread and cheese. She ate a bit, contently. Her gaze shifted to him and she smiled softly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 6:59 pm

she smiled back, an act that he was able to do as a dragon as he watched her. oh i know, i wasn't implying that you where an idiot.. your very smart, a fact that i too enjoy greatly. he couldn't help himself as his thoughts went to other things, more personal thoughts that he was not about to share just yet, he couldn't help it, he was male.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 03, 2011 7:44 pm

She chuckled. "is that so?" she asked, then took a bite of bread and cheese. After a few more bites, she finished it, and dusted off the crumbs.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 9:22 pm

he blinked, her words bringing him out of his thoughts as he lifted his head and looked to her, giving a short nod. but of course, why? do you think you are not smart? he teased, h alf closing his eyes as he stretched out and rolled to his side., watching her movements as she brushed off bread crumbs. every movement he kept an eye on, it was just alluring the way she did things.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 03, 2011 9:42 pm

She blushed. "of course I think I am smart," she replied, shyly, glancing to him and seeing that he was watching her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 9:57 pm

he grinned then there you go.. you are smart, and i enjoy it.. simple as that, your fun to talk to.. now then, if your done eating, follow that tunnel to your left, it will lead to an area you can clean up, it has a wash basin and such for your hands and face, then when your ready we will go into one of the other towns.to buy you a few things.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 03, 2011 10:08 pm

She made a face at him. "You just took me to get clean," she told him. What did a dragon need with a wash basin?
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 10:10 pm

he laughed softly that was a bath hun, the little wash bowl was for your hands to wash off any cheese and what not that is on your hands.. i am not telling you to wash completely. he teased, leaning up and nuzzling her softly with his nose. don't make that face at me please.. , i didn't mean to insult you or anything.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 03, 2011 10:27 pm

She blushed a little, and nodded, pushing to her feet. Cleaning up before dinner was something she did, but they rarely had time to clean up after dinner, she would get dirty anyway once she went back to work. "Well... alright," she replied, and headed down that tunnel, where she found the water basin, and washed up, purposefully taking her time.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 1:15 am

he smiled, watching her go before he relaxed again, he hadn't meant to embarass her, just figured that was what they always did, clean up before and after dinner, he was never going to understand women fully but atleast he was trying. yawning he stretched out again and laid his head down, waiting for her, every now and then he would close his eyes and catch a few seconds nap. before opening his eyes and looking around then did the same thing over again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed May 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Victoria came back to him once she was finished cleaning her hands. Moving back into the main cave, she glanced to him and smiled softly, approaching him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Once hearing her entire, he slowly opened his eyes and looked up at her, well alright then, ready to go?. it shouldn't take long, maybe an hour. its not that far from the village. , i will however have to shift into my human form before we get there. so i hope you don't mind a little bit of walkinghe relaxed and stayed down so she could climb up on him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed May 04, 2011 10:47 pm

She smiled a little at him, and nodded. "Okay," she replied, and climbed onto his back, holding onto him, and finding her balance.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 12:47 am

he waited before he lifted up on all fours and moved over to the ledge once more, spreading his wings out fully before leaping off the ledge, giving a small growl of delight as a gust of wind picked him up easily. it was always fun when it was windy, he tilted a little to keep her from being blown off as he turned towards the second nearest village, since the first one used to be her home.

so how do you like living with a dragon so far? you don't have chores to do and you can be as lazy as you want, and you can do whateve ryou want as well.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 05, 2011 11:32 am

She held onto him, and lowered her body a little when she felt the gust of wind as he took off. Watching where he was headed, she was glad that he went to the other village. "it's a little... Weird," she stated honestly. "different."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 2:08 pm

he gave a light chuckle, very aware of her body movements so slowed his speed down just a little. ah well, you will get used to it. we are not as strict as a village may be.. in fact, only thing we dragons care about is .. if you bring food home.. you gotta share. or bring enough to feed a few.. and don't lead hunters to us. thats about it.. we help each other out and look out for one another.. that is what our family is about.he spotted the field and slowly glided down to it, landing amongst a ton of wheat stalks. taking a few steps he laid down again and lowered himself completely to let her get off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 05, 2011 2:26 pm

"Well, that's cool," she replied softly. When he landed after a while, she climbed down from his back once he laid down so she could. Pushing her hair behind her, she glanced to him, a little bit uneasy about going to the village. Would they have heard about her?
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 3:53 pm

he quickly shifted the moment she was off, stretching slowly before shoving his fingers through his unruly hair. " yea.. we are not all bad as you seem to think " teased, moving next to her and lightly nudged her. " i feel your uneasyness, and have no worries.. this village don't care much for rumors.. i spend some time in here anyways, they are all really nice.. respectful too.. any dragon would love to guard this place. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Victoria glanced to him as he changed to his human form. He was rather cute and she liked that he had a human form, made it easier to not panic and start to trust him a little. "oh well, that's good."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 06, 2011 5:58 am

He grinned as he moved up next to her and slid his arm around her shoulders, lightly nuzzling her ear playfully. " hmmm definitely . you always have someone who has your back.. so no idiots will get the jump on you .. its the best way to live you know.. and you never have to worry about being alone." he stuck his free hand in his pocket and pointed in the direction they needed to go. " right on over there. is the village,and that village, will always protect us. , especially a nice young lady like you"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri May 06, 2011 10:56 am

Victoria blushed, feeling him nuzzle her ear. "Oh thats good," she stated softly, with a little smile. She was glad she got to know him, though the circumstances were not what she expected, or wanted. it was good to know though, that he actually cared about her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 06, 2011 12:43 pm

he grinned" are you always this quiet hun?. '' he was teasing her as they walked, didn't take long for the fields to slowly slim out before disappearing all together to open air and revealing a village in front of them, already he could see villagers running about doing their daily chores of delivering fresh bread, milk, and eggs to those that ordered it, as well as blacksmiths firing up their bellows to make horseshoes and nails. " mmmm been a while since i been back here.. lets see,, you need clothing, soo, we will go to the seamstress first."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri May 06, 2011 8:45 pm

She chuckled as she walked with him. "I suppose I am," she replied. She walked with him in silence, till the village came into view. "it looks nice," she stated, studying the people. "they look happy. Alright, the seamstress."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next