The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

4 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 06, 2011 10:54 pm

he smiled " well keeping them from being raided and robbed definitely keeps them happy. " he enjoyed the sound of her laugh and was already trying to figure out how to make her laugh more as they entered the village. not many looked at them, though when they did it was only out of curiosity before going back to their daily chores. he glances around and took a moment before spotting the little shop where the seamstess lived and worked. she had several dresses hanging out to dry already, ones he figured she had just made and washed. . " you will like her. she is really good with the tools of her trade"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Sat May 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Victoria nodded, walking with him, her gaze shifting to the people who glanced to them curiously. she liked the village, it seemed quiet, and peaceful, but also so had her village. Glancing to the the seamstress shop, she smiled a little, it looked like a cute little shop. "Sounds good."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 07, 2011 4:01 pm

he smiled, '' yea,so get what you want, money is not a matter to me. '' he lightly nudged her towards the shop as he leaned against one of the poles" she may have you try on some things and what not so out of respect i will wait right here and let you two ladies yap it up and get what you need" he grinned, sticking his tongue out at her , he was in a playful mood again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 08, 2011 4:29 pm

She blushed, as she glanced to him, then slipped into the shop, and let the seamstress help her pck out a couple of dresses.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 09, 2011 12:45 pm

he smiled, watching her dissappear into the hut, which he now took his time to glance around the area, just seeing everyone wander about and pay for food and knick knacks that they needed.

the seamstress was quick to pull out a few dresses, handing them over one by one after she tried them on., once she was sure they didn't need to be hemmed, or fixed up she packaged them and handed them over. " anything else you know? i have plenty do not be afraid to ask. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Victoria let the seamstress help her, a little bit shy about all this, for she made her own clothes, she only went to a seamstress when she needed a dress for special occasions. But once she got the clothes she liked, she smiled to the seamstress. "Thank you, I don't think there's anything else."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 11, 2011 12:10 pm

The seamstress nodded and smiled before handing her the packages'' your most welcome, come back any time you need anything." with that she went back to checking on the other items she was in the current process of making or fixing.

He had his eyes closed while leaning against the post, as he waited for victoria, since it was one of those sunny warm days, the warmth always made him want to nap. he was a dragon after all, every now and then he would open an eye as he watched several kids kick a bladder ball around the ground, it was always interesting to see the games human's came up with to entertain themselves.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri May 20, 2011 8:28 am

Victoria nodded, and smiled a little, then went outside to find the dragon. Spotting him leaning against a post, she went to him, clutching the packages a bit awkwardly, because she wasn't used to anyone buying things for her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 20, 2011 2:44 pm

hearing her approach he smiled and turned to watch her, arching a brow at the awkward look she was giving him. '' find everything alright? , now see i told you she would take care of you '' he smiled, nudging her lightly '' well then, anywhere else you want to go and visit?, we have most of the day you know.. ahh , maybe we should pick up some food for our other guests? .. heh gotta keep them alive to clean the dragon den's and such"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Victoria smiled softly at him. "yeah. I'm just used to making my own dresses. Yeah, I guess we can get food," she told him softly, blushing a little. SHe kind of already forgotten about them.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:51 pm

he frowned before smiling" well , thats understandable, and if you still want to continue making your own clothing, if that is what you like doing, then thats fine, its as simple as gathering your materials and supplies. "sliding his arm around her shoulders he lightly kissed her cheek. laughing as she blushed . she had seemed to have forgotten the others. " yes food. not too fancy . . considering i don't think they need that. . i will take care of them, but i will not spoil them since they did that to themselves while they had their freedom , time to teach them what hard living is all about. "

Directing her to the food stalls he looked about, picking out a few veggies, fruits, bread and cheese and some meets and of course large bags pf water/ he found it fascinating on how some of them found out how to use a pig's bladder to hold water and wine and such. " think we got everything. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Victoria glanced to him as he slid his arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek. She smiled a little. "Alright," she replied softly, and went with him as he went to the food stalls. She helped pick out some food, though she found herself not really caring if those two ate or not.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:30 pm

He had everything he could carry in his arms as he looked to her once they where done, he didn't spend that much , though he did tell her money didn't worry him much since he had loads of it. " ready to go back home? so you can get settled once again and what not.. " he frowned slightly tilting his head to the side." .. just out of curiousity... what do you do when you are bored? or for fun ? cause living with a dragon.. i know there is not a whole lot to do around the place to keep you busy.. .do you like planting flowers and such?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Victoria glanced to him. "I'm ready," she replied softly. When he asked her what she did for fun. Frowning, she thought a moment. "I don't know, I was mostly busy, there wasn't a lot of time for fun," she replied softly, it was the life of a villager, spending each day trying to survive.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:26 pm

He arched a brow as he lead her away from the village, taking most of her purchases so she wouldn't have to carry them all. " really?.. huh. would think even a villager had a bit of down time. " smiled , knowing if he was in his dragon form he probably would have been swishing his tail about lazily as he thought.

" well you know..if your not too fond of living in a cave , could build you something. that and i am sure you will need a better bed then some sort of hay dragon nest." which was true, since his cave was only made livable for a dragon, not so much for a human. but it could be turned into one." that and if you enjoyed being busy, i can always help you get some sort of small patch of garden going, flowers or vegetables.. considering i know alot of change in a short period of time can be a little unnerving to someone. so letting you do something that is a bit of normalcy actually helps. " he grinned" and the ground near the caves is very healthy, would do good for the growth of some crops. i wouldn't suggest getting animals though... too much of a temptation for the others to eat. " he shook his head grinning at the thought of having a chicken coop and having to refill it like.. every day because a dragon or hatchling got into it and ate all the fat birds. let alone an adolescent dragon taking off with a pig or a cow. But a mini crop wouldn't be messed with. and they had plenty of water source. Dragons enjoyed constructive work as any other creature.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:49 pm

"Well, I may have read a book if I had spare time," she replied softly, walking with him. When he meantioned building something, her gaze shifted to him. "build something? What kind of something?" she asked him, a bit curious, though she didn't really want him to go through such trouble for her. "I guess crops and a garden sounds good." a smile played across her lips, and a blush crept up to her cheek. "I don't want you to go through any sort of trouble for me."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:27 pm

he grinned" i am not going out of the way , we dragons love doing constructive things.building small things and well anything else you can thing off.. we don't just sit around like giant fat lizards you know. " he grinned and poked her lightly as they went out to the same feild as before, he shifted once they where safely out of the sight. before laying down to allow her to climb up, he could easily hold the rest of his bags in his claws. " ready when you are. and i have plenty of books somewhere.. usually collect them from whoever we scare off."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Victoria smiled a little. "oh well, okay," she replied softly. She stepped back when he changed into his dragon form, then climbed onto his back when he allowed her. "what could you build?" she asked, curious, though she couldn't see something in his cave.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:35 pm

he laughed as he stood up once she was on , taking the packages in one of his clawed hands before he jumped into the air, beating his wings down to lift him higher. we are dragon's love. , we love to learn , to build, and of course to fly and just live.. i can build anything you wish, even a mansion if that is your desire. he teased, spreading his wings wide now as he glided through the air smoothly. [i] you know those caves used to be rough and ragged and some rooms small. me and the other dragons smoothed them out, made them bigger. it was hard work and took many years but it was well worth it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:01 pm

she held onto him as he took off. "A mansion?" that would be too big for him to build, she didn't even need anything. "Oh, that's interesting," she stated softly when he told her the dragons made the caves smoother, bigger. They must have been extremely patient, or bored. "Thats fascinating."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:03 pm

he gave a slight smile as he kept the smooth pace through the air." yes a mansion,but only if you wish something that big.. any size we can do. with small houses, to small barns.. we have our perks when we watch over the villages, we also learn how to build the things you build. though we tend to... add our own ways to it. " he tilted slightly to turn in the air a little as he headed back to the cave. the day was clear and there was barely even any wind, he was still enjoying the flight. " or if you prefer to have one of the caves as your own personal space. i can do that. they tend to stay cool during the hot summer days anyways. during the winters, our dragon bodies give off enough heat to heat up the caverns,. and having fabric and such over the entrances keeps the heat in.'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:55 pm

Tory sat comfortable on his back, holding on to keep from slipping. She smiled softly. "Oh thats cool," she stated. "I don't need my own cave." the thought of her own cave frightened her a little.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 am

he glanced back at her for a moment, staying quiet for a while before speaking up."it is up to you, i thought human females like their own spaces. " spotting the caves he headed that way, knowing she was holding on but still took care as he slowly landed on the ledge, relaxing till all four feet where on the ground before he waddled more into the cave, then slowly laid down to allow her to slide off. " here we are, home sweet home. do you need help putting things up? i will be happy to help."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 am

"Cave's are scary. Scarier when alone in one," she told him. When he finally landed, she sat there, and waited till he laid down to let her get off. Tory glanced to him once she was down from his back and smiled a little. "Sure. I guess."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:13 pm

He laughed as he shifted and stretched his arms up in the air slowly , grimacing as bones popped and muscles stretched. " caves are not that scary. especially if you make it .. Homey, so to speak.. like this.. " he glanced around. " put some rugs about.. carve out a bedding area and such . " he grinned, moving behind her and taking some of the bags before lightly nuzzling her neck." sharing a cave is not bad though i don't mind it. so you shouldn't be scared. " he was teasing her as he went and set some of the bags down and started to dig through them, being his usual dragon self as he sniffed at the food's she picked out, some he hadn't even tried but they smelled sweet or spicey.

He was careful with the items he brought out, setting food out gently so as not to bruise the fruit or ruin whatever meat's they bought.. " heh just out of curiousity, have you ever seen a dragon's egg?" he had to ask, granted he knew she probably hadn't. but giving her something to be interested in was a good thing. he wanted her happy and not to be . well bored with him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next