The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

4 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Tory smiled softly, watching him. She enjoyed when he nuzzled her neck. "I'd rather share a cave, than be alone in one," she told him softly. Watching him go through the bags, she was amused by his antics. "No, I never saw a dragon's egg. Why?" she asked him, a little curious as to what he was getting at.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:09 pm

He shrugged slightly grinning as she answered him , he even caught her amused look out the corner of his eye as he sifted through the bags, and setting aside her clothing as well, " mm just curious.. would you even like to see one?" he wrinkled his nose at some sort of fruit , giving a gentle sniff before arching a brow and setting the fruit to the side.

When he got to the meat he had a hard time not to drool over it. he was hungry that was for sure, and the answering growl in his belly was proof of that.. he slid another glance to her before sighing" and there are rules i failed to mention though.. i am sure you have heard other dragon's around here so i am sure your smart enough to know my clan is not the only one here. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:47 pm

she watched him, and blushed a little. "You'll let me see one?" she asked him, blushing a little. she watched him with the fruit and she found that amusing. His reaction to the meat was also amusing and it took all she had to keep from giggling. "I thought there might be other dragons around," she replied. "i won't venture away."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:36 pm

He grins, looking over at her , arching a brow as he noticed her blush " uh huh, dragon egg's are usually in one large cavern, and one or two dragon's will look after them, we use the heat of the caves in the deeper portion's to keep them warm. so they can hatch, they won't have a problem with you seeing one."

he rolled the bags up and stashed them away since they could be reused. " mmm and good, but also, we do get attacked from time to time, dragon battles are vicious. if i ever tell you to hide, you better hide.. wouldn't want you to get snatched up now would we?'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:45 pm

"When do they hatch?" she asked him, now really curious, and wondering if she could also see a baby dragon. Stretching her body, she yawned a bit. "Oh I can hide," she replied softly, nervous about the possibility of a dragon snatching her. Possibly one who wasn't so nice. One who would eat her, or use her as its slave. Her villagers would get what they asked for, for her to die, or suffer. None of which she had experienced with this dragon.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 am

He arched a single brow, scratching his chin thoughtfully, his eyes glowing slightly . " mmmmm well they have been incubating for a few months now. so they should hatch soon. " he grins, " and the babies are usually about the size of a mini horse. curious little things they are, love to get into trouble and will nibble at just about anything to see what it taste's like. so watch your fingers . " he teased, wiggling his fingers in the air. " if you ever wanna mess with one, make sure i am around. granted they won't hurt you on purpose but accidents do happen."

he nods again at her hiding comment" good. your best places to hide are the caves, try not to go too deep. very easy to get lost in and some caves don't have flooring, they will drop about fifty feet or so and well essentially a death trap.. i will show you the safest cave to go into and teach you how to feel your way around in the dark so you will not fall. . most dragons who attack will not go into another dragon's cave. for this purpose only.. only stupid dragon's do that.. and of course those dragons are usually.. err taken care of"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Tory smiled softly. "Oh they sound cute." She giggled a little. "I'll be careful when I hide." Pushing her hair behind her, she approached him, slowly, curiously. He intrigued her, and she was glad he wanted to keep her around. Instead of eat her. otherwise she wouldn't have been able to find out how cool he was. And she'd be dead.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:03 pm

at the cute comment he laughed, just a sudden burst of laughter that had his side's aching. " oh man.. cute and cuddly looking yes.. doesn't mean their tempers will be the same, granted. we do have a docile baby every now and then, one who just doesn't mind the attention and actually enjoy's it. and will essentially be your best friend, who won't bite.. " he grinned" so far i have only seen a few of those. . but we will see.. in fact.. i think we can do down in the cave here in a few hours to see if anyone of them has hatched. if we are lucky maybe one or two have already done so. "

He glanced her way as he felt rather then see her inch toward him. " why so skittish? i won't bite i swear.. mmm not unless you want me to?" he grinned, looking her over before sticking his tongue out at her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10