The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:25 am

he frowned, glancing to her'' hmm? .. oh the fire?., nah, the fire is from me.. my own breath and flames from my dragon form, but see we dragon's even in human form have enough of our own gifts to not be burned by our fires'' he teased, pulling his hand out and showing her his hand'' see.. not a single blister or mark.. its not even hot look. '' he took her hand in his other one and placed it on his hand that had been in the fire, which was just warm from his body temperature. '' cool huh?.. i don't reckon you do that.. it will hurt you. and as for you just wanting something to be over that is just your inner bravery kicking in.. you may not know it but its there.. some call it Naive... or idiocy when others use it.. though you do have a few legends who have recognized it for what it is. .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:57 am

She looked at his hand as he explained that he wasn't hurt. She touched his hand lightly, examining it closely. She had to be sure. Once she was sure he wasn't hurt, she put her hands in her lap and watched him. Her cheeks blushed a little as he talked about inner bravery. "I see, that's cool," she replied softly. Feeling a bit relaxed, she felt the events of the day crash down on her, and it made her very tired.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:50 pm

he nodded before he checked the steaks once more then put them on two plates, which ironically where made from his own scales.. handing her one and some silverware. '' heh.. yes i got decent cooking ware.. don't use it much.. .. have no need too. guess i got something to do with it now.. '' leaning against the wall he watched her.. '' eat and then we can get you some sleep yes? . before you fall over from exhaustion. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:58 pm

She took the steak he gave her, and ate a little, lost in her thoughts. Her gaze shifted to him and she nodded. She ate as much as she could, which wasn't much, with how her day turned out. When she couldn't eat anymore, she set the rest of the steak down, and leaned back against the cave wall.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:06 pm

he watched her, not at all surprised at how little she ate. He finished off his food before getting up , leaning down and quickly slid his arm under her knee's and his other one around her back as he hauled her up.. '' relax. i am not going to drop you or anything'' he wanted to make sure she didn't suddenly squirm before he went through the series of caves to where his bed was, which he had made himself from all sorts of soft things. '' you can sleep here. don't worry , i am a dragon. and i am used to sleeping on floors. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:45 pm

She gasped when he picked her up, a little bit nervous. But she relaxed just a little. Watching where he was taking her, she studied the route he Tookbthrough his cave. His cave seemed very complex, and a bit cozy in a cave sort of way. She looked to his makeshift bed and blushed. "are you sure?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:01 pm

He laughed as he sat her down on the bed.. '' little lady the only time that bed gets used is if i am cold during the window. yes i am sure.. i usually sleep as a dragon anyways. though if you want company i don't mind. '' he grinned, kneeling down to her eye level, he was teasing her of course.. '' i can keep the nightmares away and such.. done it before with the infant dragons.. haven't had any of those around in a long time though. .now then, do you need anything?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:27 pm

She scooted back on the bed when he set her down on it. she shook her head, blushing a bit when he teased her with the company comment. "Well, I'm not an infant dragon," she stated. "I'm good, thank you."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:32 pm

he grinned. '' i was merely teasing, '' he picked up one of the fur blankets and handed it to her. '' it gets cold at night in here. even in the summer so you might want to use that. . and heaven forbid if you where a baby dragon. heh you would drive us all nuts'' he teased, stretching out before sitting on the rug he had on the floor. most of what he got was stolen from carts and abandoned houses they found. he put it to good use though. '' take a nap. i am not going anywhere , so if you need anything just poke me. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:02 pm

She took the fur blanket, and pulled it close to her. She laid down in the bed, sighing deeply, and curled up under the blanket. Her eyes closed, and before she had a chance to answer him, she had drifted off to sleep. The ordeal had left her completely exhausted.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:06 pm

he watched her silently , even as she fell asleep he made sure the blanket covered every bit of her body except her head. .. bloody hell. don't even know why i am keeping her..

shaking his head he stretched out and shifted back into his dragon form, this time though he was smaller, same color and such, but he didn't want to feel crowded in the room so took on the size of a normal pony, stretching out he yawned and laid down on the rug. curling up he eyed the fire before laying his head down on the end of the bed, watching her sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:39 pm

She slept deeply, fingers clutching the blanket as she slept. Her sleep was peaceful, for a while, till she started dreaming, relivig her nightmare, the accusations, the screams and shouts of the villagers, and her fathers death. Tears filled her eyes, and she was restless in her sleep, tormented.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:40 pm

vallen had been half asleep by the time he felt her become restless. opening his eyes he glanced at her before shifting back into human form. stretching he watched her for a bit before climbing in the bed next to her and pulled her up against him gently. "easy vic. its just a nightmare"
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Female Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:09 am

She struggled a bit as she felt him pull her to him, but she didn't wake up till she heard his voice. Her eyes shot open, and her body stilled against him, trembling. Her gaze liftEd to his face, tears in her eyes, then she buried her head into his chest, close to crying.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:17 am

he nearly jumped when she suddenly woke. making himself relax he lightly rubbed her back even when she yet again surprised him by burieing her face against his chest. wrapping his arms around her tightly he gwntly massaged the back of her neck. " let it out little one. do not hold it back .you will feel better afterwards"
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Female Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:17 am

She trembled, hearing his words, feeling his arms around her. It comforted her, but it couldn't stop the tears as she broke down and cried. She let it all out, desperately needing to cry. Burying closer into him, she kept crying till her throat was sore and there were no more tears left.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:26 am

He stayed quiet for the whole entire time, just holding her, rubbing her back slowly, kneading gently up and down her spine in a slow massage as he pressed his cheek lightly against her head, every now and then placing a gentle kiss to her temple , things like this there was nothing much he could do but let it run its course until she cries herself out. It was the only way to make them feel better really. .

when she couldn't cry no more he looked down at her again and lightly pushed her hair behind her ear, moving his other hand to the back of her neck and massaged lightly.'' there now.. bet you feel better from that yes?.. '' he pulled the blankets up over her again , before lightly brushing the left over tears from her eyes. '' you should try and sleep now. i will stay right here, just in case. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:44 pm

She relaxed, her eyes closing, the crying had worn her out. She felt him brush away her tears, and cover her up. Nodding slowly, she started to drift back to sleep, feeling a bit better now that she let everything out. "Don't go," she whispered, only half hearing him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:51 pm

a bit surprised by her words but he obliged, settling down more on the bed , keeping his arms around her and continued to gently rub her back. '' not going anywhere little one. '' he could tell how tired she was now. which was alright, she could sleep as long as she wanted, he didn't have anything to do and frankly the night was a bit busy, the other dragons would be out hunting. snatching up the occasional sheep or any other farm animal that might have been left out.

He had already had his fill so didn't bother going out, settling down against the stuffed pillows he half closed his eyes, a gentle rumbling emitting from his chest , a dragons type purr so to speak when he was comfortable and feeling good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:40 pm

She drifted off to sleep in his arms, snuggling close, finding comfort, strangely from a dragon. Her body relaxed, and she slept peacefully, for a few hours, though some dreams did sneak their way into subconciousness, but they didn't bother her anymore.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:46 pm

he watched er again as she slept and cuddled up to him smiling to himself he yawned.*shes like a tiny kitten needing cuddling. hmmm think i like this though.*

he was definitelt enjoying being with her that was for sure. even if it had been a rather fast and tiring day for her.he lightly flexed his fingers in her hair before giving a light massage again as he slowly fell back asleep. only waking whenever she moved or rolled.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:24 pm

She slept the rest of the night without waking up from nightmares. She slept long and deeply, and by the time she started to wake up, she didn't know how lqong she slept. Her eyes opened slowly, and she siighed, burrowing deeper in the blankets.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:34 am

Vallen woke up at the crack of dawn, carefully getting up so as not to wake her , tucking the blankets more around her he stretched and headed outside, given that she was human , she would need other food stuff, she couldn't survive on a steady diet of just meat and water. He shifted to his dragon form and took to the skies, getting out of the valley quickly before landing, which where he shifted into his human form and walked the couple of miles to the nearest town. thankfully not hers.

he spent most of the morning getting fresh milk, egg's and bacon, though he really didn't know what she liked so he also got a bit of fruit too. , he used the money that of course he managed to steal from whoever abandoned their carts in his valley when they so much as got a glimpse of them as dragons. .

He was back just before noon and luckily just as she started to wake. smiling he set the basket down in the main room before going to the bed and knelt down..'' morning little one.. i got a surprise for you but.. unfortunately .. you will have to help me a bit.. '' he hated admitting to that but figured that if he also gave her something to do , it would keep her mind off of certain things.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Victoria looked to him as he knelt beside the bed. She sat up slowly, still feeling a bit tired still, it had been a long night. Pushing her hair behind her, watching him for a bit. "... A surprise?" she asked, a little bit tentative. It was kind of easy to forget he was a dragon and it had taken her a moment to remember where she was... and why.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:10 pm

he grinned'' yea.. sorta went out and collected some other food stuff's for you .. since we dragons don't have to worry about .. nutrition and such... thing is.. i have never cooked an egg in my life, let alone bacon.. . usually its just.. cows.. and half the time we dont' even cook them. just eat them while we are in our dragon state.. '' he shrugged, glancing away then back at her, trying not to feel stupid over the whole thing.. '' .. maybe.. you can teach this old man a new trick huh?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next