The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

4 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Sh blushed a little as he admitted he didn't know how to cook eggs or bacon. The two easiet things to cook, when he made steak. "um I can show you," she stated softly. It did amaze her a bit that he actually got her some food, that he was taking care of her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:04 pm

he grinned as he stood up and linked his fingers behind his head. giving a cocky grin. " well good. also there is milk and fruit too.. "he was excited. considering dragons love to learn. only problem was they could never get anyone to teach them other then their own kind. and that was usualy just how to hunt. fight and well scare the crap out of villagers. " well come on then. no time to be lazy"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Victoria rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, and started to get up out of the bed. "Oh alright," she replied softly, pushing her hair behind her. She was still a bit sleepy, but she would be more awake soon. "I'm not lazy."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:56 pm

he grinned." wasn't saying you was. just saying not to be lazy right now. . he teased. reaching over and tucking her hair behind her ear."you feeling a little better?. do you need anything else?. "he was worried for her, really not trying to show it. they barely met and apparently he liked her alot more than he thought.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:22 pm

She watched him, as he tucked her hair behind her ears. His concern caused her to blush a little. "I'm fine," she replied softly with a small smile.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:34 pm

he smiled watching her blush. . "alright just making sure. ."he slid his hand down to hers and tugged her towards the main room. ." i was thinking.. if you want to go somewhere.. we can. so you are not cooped up here all day."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:01 pm

She walked with him as he hold her hand and led the way to the main room. "oh I don't know," she replied. Going out of the cave didn't seem tempting to her yet.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:09 pm

"alright. just making sure you know that your not a prisoner here." he picked up the large baket and placed it on the makeshift table.. "i have no idea what you eat... soooo if i got something you dont like,just let me know. . your are literally the first human here so iam just winging it so to speak."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:18 pm

She nodded. This dragon was nice to her, she didn't really understand why he was helping her. He helped her get revenge, he held her while she cried, and went out of his way to get things a Human could eat. "um thank you." movig to the basket, she went through it, making three piles. What she doesn't like, what she does like, and her favorite. Her favorites were mostly sweet stuff and the sweet fruits. The discarded pile wasn't very big, just had olives amd mostly sour things.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:32 am

He watched her and leaned against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest'' your very welcome. and whatever you don't want i will just toss to the other dragons to give to those two humans they have now. they too gotta eat, but .. i doubt we would really care if they get what they like. '' he easily figured out which ones that she really loved, most of course he noticed , where the sweet stuff such as the sweet fruits he had bought. '' ummm.. i do have one small problem though.. '' he pointed to her clothing which was now dried but still dirty from the mud and what not when she had been tied up.

'' you have no other clothing.. .. yes i can make clothing appear on me. but not on anyone else.. we would have to take you somewhere and get something, or several somethings for that matter so you can keep clean and healthy.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:05 am

She looked down at her dress, she had forgotten about it. Picking at it, she frowned a little, and looked over her body, she was dirty as well. Now that she thought about it, she felt itchy. Her wrists were red from being tied up, her hair messy, dirt on her skin and dress. "Oh."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:11 pm

he smiled a little as she now realized what she looked like.'' relax, even dragons have to bathe, so thats the easy part. its the clothing we will need. '' looking at her red wrist's he reached over to gently rub them'' those will heal quickly just as long as we keep them clean and possibly bandaged.. we can do all this after breakfast if you wish? or before, the food is not going to go anywhere. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:46 pm

She watched him as he rubbed her wrists. It was kind of weird that he cared about her, a human, and he wanted to keep her healthy, and she guessed he wanted her happy. "Um. I think I want to get cleaned up first," being dirty really bothered her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:00 pm

He nodded and backed up into the room that had plenty of space for him before shifting into his dragon form, not his full height this time but big enough to carry her on his back as he layed down. well up you go.. and we will get you cleaned. he knew where a small spring was , that she could bath in without fear of being watched from anyone. and if he was there as well the other dragons would leave her be. hope you don't mind slightly cold water.. the springs around here feel nice during the summer atleast.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:47 pm

She went to him once he was in his dragon form, and climbed up onto him, a bit more at ease with it. Settling down on him, she held onto him. "cold water doesn't bother me," she stated softly, luxury wasn't something she expected, ever.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:00 pm

does anything bother you ? . you seem almost.. invincible. he teased, lifting up and walking over to the edge before launching himself into the air, wings spreading wide as he tucked his feet to his body, the sky's where clear and it actually was a pretty nice day so far.

He loved to fly and he loved it even more when he had company. didn't matter if she was on his back or not. he enjoyed it. Scanning the vast amount of space below him as the valley slowly turned itno a ton of tree's clustered together, and just beyond the tree's was a small clearing with a crystal clear spring.even a human could see down to the bottom.

Going down he slowly circled once more, keeping an eye on her still , sensing that she was now more comfortable with it as he carefully landed , walking a few feet then stopped and layed down. while you bathe i suppose i will take the moment to catch a small nap in the sun. it feels good on my scales. if you so much as need anything just shout out to me, and i will hear it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:30 pm

"I'm not invincible," shE stated softly, and held onto him as he went offthe ledge, and flew. Flying still made her a little nervous, but the view was so amazing that it didn't frighten her. It was kind if refreshing and made her feel like she was free. And she wasn't even the one flying.

Seeing he was about to land, she held on a bit tighter. "hm okay," she replied, with a smile and climbed down. The water was lovely and clear, she liked that she could see in the water. Climbing down from his back, she moved toward the water. Kneeling down, she tested the water with her fingers.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:34 pm

he relaxed, watching her as she tested the water before he turned his head away and layed completely down to give her privacy, closing his eyes completely as he relaxed. uh huh, we shall see about that later.. take your time. no need to rush on my account. already he was slightly dozing, the sun's rays beating down on him warmly, it felt good. really good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:03 pm

She looked back at him to make sure he wasn't looking. When his head was turned away and he laid down, she pulled her dress off. Taking a moment, she inspected her body, there were a few bruises from being restrained and fighting the men who held her, but no open wounds. Her wrists might have been, but she hadn't been tied to the pole for very long. With a sigh, she stepped into the water, and got her whole body wet, even her hair.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:36 pm

he definitely had to resist the urge to look then, several reasons, he liked her, and he wanted to make sure she hadn't been harmed in the scuffle since he remembered her fighting with the others. but being a complete gentleman about it, he kept his head down and eyes closed. little one if you are injured, please do let me know.. i cannot inspect you myself with out embarrassing you so i am relying on you to just.. tell me. . it was strange, to care for a human but even in this short time he was enjoying it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:52 pm

She glanced to him, pushing her wet hair back. "I'm fine," she told him, which would have been her reply even if she had more than bruises, as she didn't like being a nucsance. Ducking her hair in the water, she washed it, making due with natural things she could find to wash her hair with. Once her hair was clean and felt better, she washed the rest of her body.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:02 am

he sighed, swishing his tail back and forth, part of it going in the water since he was near the edge of it anyways. well alright. if you say so. . he wondered what all females needed, dragoness's where easy, humans, boy did he have to learn fast. you are still going to have to help me ons ome things.. i am a dragon after all and don't know much about female women.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:15 am

She blushed a little, as she washed up. "I don't really understand why you want to help me," she stated softly, rinsing off her body and hair. After she was clean, she just swam around, lazy.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:22 am

he sighed as he gave a slight grunt, splashing a bit of the water with his tail. because unlike some other dragons i am actually a nice simple one who don't mind helping an innocent beautifull woman who is so clearly in need of help.. you have no home.. and i know how cruel the world can be to someone such as you. any more questions little one?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:01 am

She blushed a little. "beautiful innocent woman?" if he was saying she's beautiful, she didn't see it. Finding a large rock in the water, she sat on it, resting.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next