The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Held Captive (Female M)

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Being Held Captive (Female M) - Page 6 Empty Re: Being Held Captive (Female M)

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Sighing, an idea suddenly popped into her head, a grin forming on her face. "You could find it for me," she said, an evil glint in her eye, "Then I could dump it in a mudpit. They would of course pull it out, but I would feel better." She shook her head at him. "No, no vaporizing it," she said, "It doesn't look that bad, but I shudder to think about what the new set would look like. I will settle with getting it dirty." She knew any of her men would bow out at this point, knowing not to get on the servants' bad sides. Another reason they didn't give her the location.

Bmare

Female Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:38 pm

He looked over to her seeing her grin. This made him do the same. "Yes yes I can." He says with a grin as he looked threw the tent flap..."I still see the servent that has it." He says with a smirk as he then looked over to her when she said no vaporizing it.."Ahhh ok.." He says with a smile as he then grinned again..."Recon mission...Love'em.." He says with a smirk..."I'll get there location." He says with a grin. Without even asking he ran almost silently out of the tent staying hidden as he followed the servent.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Smiling, she turned away from him, thinking of trying to find the widest, deepest mudpit and throw it in. "Perfect," she said, rubbing her hands together evilly, "My plan is almost complete." Shaking herself slightly, she schooled her features again into impassiveness as he found the location of the 'blasted armor' for her.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Devin smirked slightly as he seen the serven go into a tent and place her armor into a chest locking it before making his way out and back to tend to other things. Devin then examined the tent before going in and pulling open the chest with a grin. He then pulled out the armor making no sound while doing so before making his way back over to her being careful to avoid being seen. He walked up to her with a grin. "Here you are." He says with a smiles as he handed it over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Grinning, she took the armor from him before crossing to her own chest, cracking it open and slipping it inside, padding it so it wouldn't make noise when moved. "Why, thank you," she said, after she straightened, "It shall find itself into the widest and deepest mudpit at some point in the near future. Unfortunately." Her eyes alighted upon her normal armor, a dull black itself, and its clean and orderly state. She saw the scratches in the paint had also been patched up, returning it to its normal matte black appearance.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:40 pm

He grins looking to her. "My pleasure." He says with a grin as he looked to her. "I could only hope to be around when you do." He says with a grin as he then looked to her. "I don't think that their gonna notice that its missing untill your next formal meeting." He says with a grin as he walked over sitting down in a chair. "Well then...What to do now." He chuckled slightly as he looked over to her. "I think thats enough mischivious acts for today." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:41 pm

She looked over at him with a raised eyebrow. "Well, I have an attack to plan," she said, walking over to the rolled tube of plans she needed, "You can do whatever you want. The generals voted in your favor, so you have free reign of the camp." Breaking the seal, she unrolled the layout of the fortress and scanned it quickly, before shrugging and tossing it onto her desk. "Nevermind," she said, brushing her hands together, "It is actually very easy to get in. Easy as mud."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:35 pm

He looked over to her and nodded. "Alright then." He says as he stood up and stretched slightly before looking over to her watching her break the seal and roll out the papers. Devin walked over glanceing at it..."I could prolly do that one by my lonesome...It would only take me getting in and then letting out a huge burst of electricity jsut enough to stop all their hearts..I of course would be out for a few days." He says with a laugh..."But...Do you trust me enough to remove this bands...Or at least get permission to remove them." He added
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Shaking her head, she allowed a small smile to cross her features. "No, that shall not be necessary," she said, glancing at the plans, "I wouldn't want to take away from the men. If I allowed you to take the fortress, they will become resentful, then hard to manage." She shook her head again, glancing at the bands around his wrists. "No, but I should speak with the shamans before we depart tomorrow," she said, looking back up at him, "I made a deal with you, and I must honor it."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:23 pm

He looked over to her listening to her closely. "That I understand." He says with a smile. He then looked to her nodding his head slightly with she said that she would speak to the shamans tomorrow. "Alright then..I guess I canonly hope for the best." He says with a grin as he then looked over to her.."Well seeing as you don't have to plan an attack then what are we going to do?" He asks her curiously..."I truthfully dont want to roam the camp...I'm still afraid that some of your men will hold grudges." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Rolling her eyes slightly, she smiled. "The generals voted in your favor," she repeated yet again, "The men will not go against us." Stretching slightly, she arched her back, cracking it a couple of times. Walking toward the tent flaps, she pulled them open, peering out at the hubbub of the camp as the men settled down for the night. Reaching up, she traced her finger over her ribs, where a large ropy scar rested beneath the leather, chewing on her lip as she watched them.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:58 pm

He looked over to her. "Yes yes that they did but i still don't trust going out by my self.." He says as he then watched her archer her back. He grimmised slightly hearing it pop several times. "Damn.." He muttered with a laugh as he then watched her as she walked over to the tent flap and opened it peering out. He then watched her as she traced her fingers over her ribs. "So then everythings going to be alright....I don't have to worry about anything but pissing you off of course." He says with a laugh as he cocked his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Turning, she smirked at him, nodding slightly. "Aye, you're safe," she said, "More or less. Just try not to be to much of a morning person and we will get along famously. Thaddeus learned that the hard way." Looking at him, her eyes locked onto his shoulder before looking up at him. "How is your shoulder," she asked him, stepping away from the tent opening, "I hope it doesn't hurt too bad."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:20 pm

He looked over at her.."Don't worry I'm not a morning person." He says with a chuckle as he then cocked his head to the side when she asked him about his shoulder.."Ehhh It's alittle swore..." He says as he reached over touching it lightly and then winced..."Ok maybe alittle more swore then I thought.." He says as he looked over to her. "But I think I'll be ok." He says with a smile. His shoulder actually felt worse the the other day
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Staring at him for a moment, she shrugged. "Thank the gods for small favors," she said with a chuckle of her own, "I would hate to have patched you up only to run you through for annoying me in the morning." She watched as he reached up and touched his wound, wincing. "Hmm," she said, running her lower lip through her teeth again, "I'm pretty sure it should be numb at this time. It shouldn't hurt at all, only sting a little." She couldn't remember when she had been under that particular mix of herbs, the only time they were used on her was when she was unconscious due to blood loss, and then she woke up several days after it had been administered.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:40 am

He looked over to her and laughed..."Yes yes...I wouldn't want that." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side.."Really it should be numb..." He muttered as he then looked to his shoulder..."I guess that it could be infected...Or somthing...." He muttered to himself before looking back to her.."I think that I'll be ok though." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Staring at him for several minutes, she reached over her shoulder and pulled her braid to the front, so she could run her fingers over it. "I think it is supposed to hurt like that," she said, frowning slightly, "But I'm not sure, every time it is used on me, I am unconscious for days due to blood loss. It could be working just like its supposed to."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:35 pm

He looked over ot her and smiles watching her as she pulled her braid over her shoulder and then run her fingers over it. "Yeah your prolly right." He says as he then cocked his head to the side once more..."Just think though...You won't have to worry about that once I'm able to use my powers...I'll heal you and everyone else that gets injured...Saddly I will only beable to bring one person back to life in one day...Meaning your going to have to be the one to choose who lives and who dies.." He says as he then sighed slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Closing her eyes, she shook her head slightly, a small frown playing at the corners of her lips. "I cannot pick who lives and dies from the dead," she said calmly, looking away from him, "That would be unfair to all of them, living and dead. Some may even resent me for not saving their friends and family. No, that is a can of worms that shall stay closed. I won't turn down your offer of healing though, just save it for the triage tent." Taking a breath, she moved slowly moved away from him as some strange emotion fluttered in her stomach. Leery of new emotions, she tried to plot the safest course of action in this situation, but came up with nothing.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:20 pm

He looked over to her and nodded his head. "Yes your right..It would be wrong to pick who lives and dies...If they die they die...But if healable I will heal them.." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the senseing her uneasyness.."Are you ok?" He asks her curiously he never seen her uneasy before. "Tomorrow will bring some intresting events that I'm sure of." He says with a smile as he looked up at her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Shuddering slightly as a gust of warmth briefly overwhelmed her senses, she looked back at him before looking away again. "I am fine," she said, the 'I think' of her statement being left unsaid, "Yes, tomorrow will be interesting, that is a surety." Never a dull day when you strike camp to move an army, especially when some of the men fancy themselves as pranksters. She looked down at the set of plans that had been left untouched after her initial glance, the strange feeling returning to her stomach. Glad her back was to him, she bit her lower lip in wariness, as she listened to the sounds he was making behind her.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:31 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles. "Well thats good then..." He says as he closed his eyes slightly, He could tell that she was feeling uneasy. "Pranksters huh?" He says with a laugh as he then stood up and stretched slightly from where he was sitting. He then looked over to her seeing her look down at the plans. "Well then one things for sure..That looks like it will be a pretty easy mission." He says as he walked over to her looking down at the papers him self. "I'm sure that everything will go acording to plan.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:37 pm

She felt him walk over and stand behind her, looking over her shoulder at the plans, the hair on the back of her neck standing on end. "Yes, that is precisely what I was thinking," she said, trying to keep from looking over her shoulder at him, knowing he was standing close to her, "But, at the same time, I cannot help but feel a little uneasy about it." And about what she was feeling now. Reaching up, she placed a finger on her lips as she thought about as many possible scenarios as she could.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:41 pm

He looked over to her and smiles slightly..."Thats good that were on the same page. "He says with a laugh as he then cocked his head to the side when she said that she felt uneasy about it...Maybe that explined why he sensed the uneasyness from her. He then placed his hand on her shoulder lightly. "Don't worry...I'll be there to back you up and heal the wounded..Everythings gonna be just great." He says with a smile giving her shoulder a light squeeze, "Trust me." He added
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:47 pm

When she felt his hand descend upon her leather-clad shoulder, she tensed slightly, unused to contact in this type of environment. Looking over her shoulder at him, she realized that he was quite close. "I don't know why," she said softly, her silver eyes locking with his, "But I do trust you. Even though I have only known you for several hours, you have just as much trust as any of my men." The last part of her statement was a lie, he held more trust from her than any of her men.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next