The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Held Captive (Female M)

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Being Held Captive (Female M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Being Held Captive (Female M)

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:01 pm

She stood with him, hands extended to steady him. As he moved to take a step, he fell against her, grabbing him so he didn't fall. Grunting with the effort, she tried to get him to support his own weight. "No, no outside for you," she said between grunts of effort, "You are hammered out of your mind." Shifting slightly, she carefully moved to set him down before he pulled her over. "Damn, you're heavy," she muttered quietly.

Bmare

Female Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:19 pm

He laughs slightly as she caught him against her. Supporting his own weight was almost impossible at this point. "Come on...Just alittle bit...I won't be bad..." He says with another drunken grin. When she sat him down he fell backwards looking up a the tents ceiling before looking over to her ..."Wow pretty colors.." He muttered and then rubbed his eyes slightly..."Le'me go..." He muttered again as he rolled over on his side and yawned slightly. Before he started to crawl to the floor once again. He was a pain in the ass when he was drunk that was for sure.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 pm

With a growl, she hooked her boot under his side and tipped him over, dragging him once more to his spot. "I will not strike a drunken man, I will not strike a drunken man," she repeated to herself over and over, "Nor will I hog-tie a drunken man, that is bad." Once she got him seated again, she grabbed his chin with one hand and pointed the other at his nose, narrowing her eyes as she did. "Stay here," she said with a growl, "Or I shall have to tie you here."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:08 pm

He sighed..."Why do you have to be so mean..." He says as she tipped him over and dragged him back to his spot. He looked to her and chuckled slightly when she started repeating things. "Come on...I won't get into any trouble..." He says with a grin as she grabbed his chin and pointed a finger at his nose before telling him to stay...."Ohhh I promise I'll come back...And I'll owe you one...I mean you are a pretty ladie and all...I'll come back.." He says as he looked to her..."Please"
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 pm

Narrowing her eyes at him, she tapped one of her daggers threateningly, raising one of her eyebrows as she stared him down. "No," she said, fingering the leather of the handle delicately, "You will remain here, and that is final. I will tie you up, don't think I won't." She crouched down, staring him down, fingers tapping a rhythm on the handle. He really was starting to annoy her, and annoying her tended to come with a price, usually a knot on a head or a black eye. It seemed as though he was well on his way to learning that lesson the hard way.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:00 pm

He looked to her watching as she tapped one of her daggers..."OOoooo I'm so scared..." He muttered with a drunken laugh. "Aha you can't tie me up.."I won't let you..." He muttered with a smart ass smirk. His eyes then glanced down seeing her tap the handle once. I't was apparent that he was annoying her...But he wasn't in the right mind to really care at the moment. "Just five minutes." He says with a smirk as he stands up suddenly stummbling to the door. He didn't make it far though seeing as he collapsed to the floor passing out cold.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Rolling her eyes, she rose to her feet, with a sigh. "Finally," she muttered to herself, walking forward and grabbing him, dragging him back to his spot, "Never had to wait so long for the alcohol to knock someone flat. They must be brewing it weaker." Knowing he would be out for several hours before waking up with a severe headache, she rose to her feet and looked down at him, shaking her head as she looked toward her tent flap. Scooping her canteen up, she walked to the tent flap and signaled one of her men. Tossing the canteen to him, "I need a refill," she said wryly before he disappeared. Standing there for several minutes she smiled when the soldier returned with her filled canteen. Nodding to him, she turned and walked back into her tent, taking a sip from it as she did so.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:23 pm

He was out like a light when she dragged him back. He would be out for several hours before waking up with a loud groan. His hands immediatly moved to his temples pressing on them tightly..."Ohhhh FUCK.....Did you hit me with somthing?" He questioned in a grumble obviously not too happy at the moment..."Ohhhh Shit...Kill me.." He muttered opening his eyes before reclosing them.."It feels like my head is splitting in half and ripping from my body..." He groaned covering his eyes with his hand..."What did you do to me?" He questioned with yet another groan.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:30 pm

She smiled at his obvious discomfort, shaking her head, as she sat up from where she had been dozing. "No, I didn't hit you. I did come close though," she said, rising to her feet and walking over to him, "I gave you my canteen full of alcohol to take a drink to dull the pain. You drank the entire thing. Here, have the miracle cure." She held out her canteen again, the alcohol inside wafting out of the opened top. Her amusement was very blatant upon her features, as she held the canteen out for him.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:47 pm

He looked up at her..."Ahhhhgg...This really sucks.." He groaned as he quarked an eye open peering up at her.. "Miracle cure....Ohhh sweet." He muttered seeing her handing him a canteen. The smell of it was almost enough to make him sick..."I actually drank that?" He muttered as he then took if from her taking only a swig and relucantly swallowing it. "I still don't feel the greatest..." He mummbled looking up at her once his eyes adjusted. "At least my shoulders not too bad." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:55 pm

She shrugged before taking the canteen from him, tightening the lid securely. "Yes, you actually drank an entire canteen of this," she said shaking the canteen before him, "I would imagine you wouldn't feel to great for a few more hours at least." She stood up, offering him her hand to pull him up. "Up you get," she said seriously, "We've got to get you cleaned up and clothed properly before we go and meet the Commanders." Not to mention herself, but that was left unsaid.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:58 am

He looked over to her..."Damn.." He muttered before he took her hand gladely taking her help. When he was standing he stretched slightly rubbing the back of his head as she mentioned him needing to get cleaned up and clothed...She was right about that..He hadn't had a bath in a few days unless you count that waterfall.."Alright then.." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."What about you...YOu still have cuts and dried blood about you..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:37 pm

She shrugged before dropping her hand to her side. "I shall clean up too," she said walking toward the tent flap, "I will be fine. I've marched with worse." She looked down at one particularly bloody patch on her clothing before looking back at him. Quickly opening the canteen, she took a long drink of the liquid within, capping it and tossing it into a corner. "Keep close," she said, glancing back at him, "Don't gawk too much either."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:07 pm

He looked over to her. "I see." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side watching her open the canteen and take a long drink of the liquid before shuting it and tossing it into the corner. "Alright then." He says with a smile as he followed her. "I'll keep my eyes on your back side." He says with a smirk. As he followed her he ignored all the glares he had recieved.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:39 pm

Giving him a sharp glance over her shoulder, she led him out of the camp and to a large blue tent. Opening the tent-flap, she ducked inside and glanced over the deep heated pool of water. White-clad servants darted around the inside of the tent, readjusting ward stones as they went. Grabbing one of the servants as they passed by, she spoke in clipped tones. "I need my formal uniform and a set of clothes for him," she said, jerking her thumb over her shoulder, the servant peeking around her and sizing him up, "I'll need all of that when we're done." Nodding, the servant darted from the tent to do as she asked.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:33 pm

He smirks slightly seeing her glance as she led him out of the camp and then ducked into the tent flap behind her. Devin looked over to her and then to the servent. He then looked to her. "Wow they treat you like queen here." He says with a slight chuckle as he looked over at the water.."Ahhh nice..." He says with a grin as he looked over to her with a grin. He then started to pull at his clothing undressing as he headed towards the water.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:44 pm

"Of course, I am their leader," she said as if it explained everything, "The chain of command must remain." She watched as he moved toward the water, peeling his clothing off as he did. Rolling her eyes, her own hands darted to the laces on her thick shirt, unlacing them deftly. Kicking off her boots, she peeled her shirt off, sometimes quite literally, and dropped it to the ground. Pushing her pants over her hips, she shivered in the cool air before taking two quick steps and diving into the pool at her feet. Kicking to the surface, she took a deep breath, pushing her long hair from her face.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:20 pm

He smirks slightly as he got completly stripped and got in to the pool with a sigh.."Wow I could get used to this." He muttered with a grin as he looked over at her watching her as she undressed with a grin. When she dived in and came back up he chuckled slightly watching her as she pushed her long hair out of her face. "This is pretty nice." He says with a grin as he he looked over to her licking his lips slightly as he reached up pulling the band he had that was holding his hair back letting it fall down alittle past his shoulders in small braids. He then dunked him self comming up and brushing his hair out of his face looking over to her. "I already feel better." He says with a grin as he then looked over to his soaked bandage.."Might have to rewrap that.." He muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:32 pm

She glanced at his bandage with a slight frown on her face, having caught his gaze upon her, wrinkling her nose slightly. "Yes, we will," she corrected, swimming to the edge and grabbing a brick of soap, quickly scrubbing her skin down, ignoring the stinging pains from the new (and old) wounds (and scars) marring her body. Dunking herself back under the water, she surfaced and brushed her hair from her face again, slightly annoyed at the long black strands. Flipping her arms over the side of the deep pool, she leaned her head back, relaxing in the hot water, letting it wear her aches and pains away.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:40 pm

He smiles as he watched her scrub her self.."When you get it to where you control my powers..I'm going to heal you." He says with a grin he reached over grabbing the soap as well and started to wash his body. He reached over and pulled the bandages off tossing them out of the water now would be a good time for hsi wound to get some air anyway and it actually looked better then it did the night before. His eyes then looked over at her once more as she flipped her arms over the side of the pook and leaned her head back relaxing. Devin just grinned slightly as he then started to pull at his braids after a bit he got them all undone. "So what do you thing the shamans will think?" He questioned her as he dunked himself once more rewetting his hair before grabbing a brush and brushing it out straight.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:00 pm

She looked at him, the water lapping at her chest, one eyebrow raised. "Maybe," she said, "My wounds are not bad enough to warrant a healing. They do not slow me down at all." She lifted an arm out of the water and wiped her hand over her face, feeling the water trickling down her face. "The shamans," she said, gnawing on her lower lip, relaxing in the heated water, "They will do as the Commanders order. It is the Commanders, and most importantly, the Rear General, you must impress. Impassiveness and bravery will earn you points."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:06 pm

He looked over to her brushing his hair back. "I'll heal you anyway." He says with a chuckle as he then cocked his head to the side looking over at her as she mentioned the shamans and then the commanders. "Alright then...How the hell would I go about impressing them...I've killed some of your man and another shaman...The way I see it...I'm just a lost cause." He says with a sigh he looked over to her cocking his head to the side once more grinning slightly. "Well I guess I shouldn't worry until later today." He muttered his eyes still watching her. She intrieged him greatly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:17 pm

She rolled her eyes, didn't he listen to a word she had spoken back in the tent. "My people are...impressed with shows of strength," she said slowly, trying to phrase it correctly, "Your feats in battle will be a positive factor, and the fact that you managed to kill one of our most powerful shamans. Superiority in battle is a very good thing amongst our soceity. Don't forget, we are a battle-oriented people, simplicity at its finest." Dipping lower in the water, she sank deeper in the water, covering her shoulders and most of her neck. A flutter of cloth at the opening of the tent informed her that the servant had returned with the clothing she had asked him for. A clank of armor informed her he must have gathered her bracers and breastplate. Extra formal then. Great.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:23 pm

Devin looked over to her. "I know that..I still just see it as a life for a life.." He muttered. "If I were them I would kill me." He then laughed slightly at the sound of it. "If you want me to fight...I suggest giving me a staff or a polearm.." He says as he looked over seeing her sink deeper into the water. Devin glanced over seeing them bring their cloths.."Armor armor armor..All it does it make you slower...Yes you may beable to take more damage...But if you stilled with a polearm like me..Your dead..Thats it.." He muttered with a sigh as he started to wash up some more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Sighing, she gathered her courage to emerge from the heated pool and into the unforgiving fabric of her uniform, then place the armor atop that. "You would be surprised at how few of us fall to polearms," she said, heaving herself from the pool of water, servants running over and towelling her off, "It is actually considered embarrassing to be fallen by a pole-bearer." Reaching down, she picked up the fresh black leather pants, grimacing at the stiff feel to them as she pulled them up her legs, lacing them up as she did. Snatching up the high-collared black leather shirt, she quickly pulled it on, lacing it up tightly before turning and regarding him from her elevated position. Reaching up, she pulled her hair through her fingers before quickly braiding it tightly and tossing it back over her shoulder.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next