The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.) - Page 5 Empty Re: Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 pm

He smiles as he then nodded his head laying down beside her. "I didn't know you could talk threw minds." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.) - Page 5 Empty Re: Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:46 am

Isis looks at him and says in his mind, “You never asked me about my powers.” She still wags her tail as he lies down with her. She lays her wolf head on his warm chest and goes back into her normal form. She says, “I like you a lot Dorion. I just don’t know how to express it in the right way.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:24 pm

He smiles as he looked to her when she shifted back..."You seem to be expressing it fine to me." He says with a smile as he brushed her hair out of her face.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Isis smiles and brings his hand to her lips so she could kiss his fingertips. She says, “Yes but every time I express my feels to people, they never feel the same for me. So to me this is very different.” She gets on top of him gently pressing her body to his and kisses him on the lips sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:30 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."I see." He says with a smile as she got ontop of him and kissed him. He kisses her back softly. "I would jsut follow your instincts." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “Sometimes your instincts get you into trouble.” She kisses him again and then smiles some before tensing up. She says getting off him quickly, “Not again, not now.” She goes to her kitchen and quickly gets a packet of blood to drink. Her eyes shift back and forth between blue and red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:47 pm

He looks to her..."You can take what you need from me...I don't mind." He says with a smile as he watched her drink the blood pact.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Isis finishes the blood packet and wipes her mouth with a dish towel. She looks at him and says, “I have taken enough blood from you.” She goes over to her radio and turns it on. She starts singing along to a song she knows.

Did you ever think of me,
as your best friend?
Did I ever think of you,
I'm not complaining.

I never tried to feel.
I never tried to feel.
This vibration.
I never tried to reach.
I never tried to reach.
Your Eden.

(Your Eden. Your Eden.)

Did I ever think of you,
as my enemy?
Did you ever think of me,
I'm complaining.

I never tried to feel.
I never tried to feel.
This vibration.
I never tried to reach.
I never tried to reach.
Your Eden.

(Your Eden. Your Eden.)

I never tried to feel.
(Your Eden.)
I never tried to ...
(Your Eden.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:14 am

He smiles as he looked to her.."I don't mind that you do." He says as he then sat back and watched her sing to the music.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:20 am

Isis looks at him once the song was done and gently went over to him and bit into his neck after kissing him softly. She takes what she needs of his blood and then gets away from him quickly before her vampire side was in full control. She says, “Your blood still draws me in too far.” She gets close to him again and licks his neck so it will heal evenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:53 am

He looks to her and smiles kissing her back before cocking his head to the side giving her more room as she bit him and fed from him. He then looked to her..."Is that a bad thing?" He asks her as she licked his neck.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:56 am

Isis looks at him once she is done healing him and says, “At times it will be a bad thing.” She smiles some as she sniffed the air and could smell the scent of fresh rain. She quickly made her way over to the door and went outside in the daylight as the rain started to come down. Her werewolf side protected her from dying in the sunlight so no one took for a vampire because she was out and about all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:53 pm

He grinned as he looked to her and then nodded..."I guess it could." He says as he looked over to her and then smiles..."Yes its gonna rain soon." he says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Isis smiles as she starts to dance in the rain as it falls down around her. She stops a moment and looks in his eyes with a devilish look on her face. She takes his hand and brings him out in the rain with her. She says, “The rain is not going to hurt you.” She wraps her arms around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:01 pm

He looked over to her as she walked over and then took his head bringing him out into the rain..."Yea thats true." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:16 am

Isis smiles and starts to dancer with him in the rain as the rain falls down around them. The world around them would be cold to them if the people knew what they are, but when they are together, they can never be cold again. She looks at him and kisses him deeply as the lust for him started to return to her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:54 pm

He smiles as he moved along with her. When she kissed him it threw him off guard and he kissedher back just as deeply pulling her body against his.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Isis looks at him as he brought her closer to him. She wraps her arms around his neck and deepens the kiss with passion. Her eyes close as she was starting to really enjoy his company and his touch. She breaks the kiss quickly though and gets away from him in a blink of an eye. Her eyes blood red with hunger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:03 pm

He smiles matching her kiss blinking slightly as she dissappeared..."I'm not afraid...Don't hold back." He says as he looked to her/
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:06 am

Isis looks at him a moment unsure what to do at first and then goes to his side once again. She says, “I don’t want to hurt you.” As she looks at him as she could see was his blood traveling through his veins to go throughout his body. She says, “Your blood taunts me so…” Her fangs grow longer through her gums. Her thirst winning control of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:32 pm

He looked to her and then smiles as she came back. "I know I can tell by the way your looking at me...But I'm not afraid." he says as he then pulls her to him kissing her deeply biting his tongue letting her tast his blood.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:16 am

Isis moans in the kiss and growls as she could taste his blood. She breaks the kiss and bites his neck gently as she wants a larger amount of blood. She says in his mind as she feeds from him, “You need to play fair my love.” A moan escapes her lips as she picks him him up and teleports them to her bedroom laying on the bed with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:17 pm

He smirked as she moaned and then growled into the kiss...He then groaned in pleasure as she bit his neck. "Sorry couldn't resist." He says with a groan as he then blinked slightly as they were then in on her bed.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Isis looks at him and kisses him deeply when she is done feeding from him. She says slowly taking off his shirt, "Your blood tastes so good my love." Her eyes turn blue and she pins him to the bed as she kisses his neck and chest. Her cloak hits the floor as she trows it away from her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:44 pm

He smiles..."Its only for you..." He says with a smile as he helped her take off his shirt. He then smiles as she pinned him to the bed and kissed his neck and chest.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next