The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Isis smiles and cuddles into him and says, “I am sorry if this makes you uncomfortable. I am a big cuddle bug. This is kind of a weakness of mine. It comes with being part wolf. I know it is weird.” She cuddles into him more and lays her head on his chest as though she was trying to get to know him more.

Back to top Go down

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:36 pm

He smiles he looks over to her.."No its ok really." He says with a smile. He was actually enjoying being close to someone. He smiles and let out a content sigh. "Must be hard not having anyone to snuggle up to all the time." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “I have not gotten the courage to make myself a companion. So I have been all alone all this time. I do not want to be alone anymore.” She looks at his eyes a moment wondering what he is thinking of her right now. She was too gentle to turn anyone into a vampire or a werewolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:58 pm

He looked to her with a smile..."I see...Well thats good to know." He says with a chuckle.."I am part demon..I stop ageing when I'm at my prime." He says as he looked to her brushing some strands of hair out of her face.."Well if it will keep you away from the humans...I'll stay here." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Isis sits up and says, “I see…you only want to stay with me because you think I am a threat to your humans. Not because you can get along with you or I don’t see you as a freak. I see how it is…” Tears go down her face. She felt hurt for some reason as that sunk into her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:16 pm

He looked to her..."No no not only that...That is a contributing factor...But we have much in common...And we get along quite well...I don't feel threatened by you...and your very beautiful." He says as he looked to her wiping her tears away with his thumb
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Isis looks at him uneasy as she did not believe a single word he said any more. She says, “You are no different than anyone else. I am nothing but a monster for you to hate. I hate you! All of you and your worthless humans!” She pushes him away from her and goes to her room after locking the door behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:04 am

He sighs slightly as he shook his head..."No..." He says as he then watched her dissappear..."Damn it..." He growled slightly his demon side starting to torment him. He started to breath heavy and shake slightly before wincing and grabbing his head in pain
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Isis stays up in her room and cries on her bed as pain consumed her heart. Her cries could be heard throughout the house and even in the basement where Dorion was being kept. Her eyes turned blood rage with rage after a while and she started to break things until she broke down crying again like women do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Dorion cursed.."Damn it...How could I be so stupid.
He muttered his hands still on his head. He then winced slightly as he felt somthing snap inside of him. His power started to steadily increase the temperature in the house started to raise.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:19 pm

Isis feels the house start to warm up and she went down to the basement to see what was going on. She looks at Dorion and asks, “Why in the world are you making my house heat up?” Tears were still going down her face as she looks at him. Her eyes were a light blue and glazed over with sadness as she looks at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:25 pm

He looked ot her his eyes were glowing a deep green. He then started to struggle agaisnt the chains his eyes kept on her. His demon had taken him over all he wanted to do was kill.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Isis comes closer to him and says, “You can’t kill what is already dead.” She holds him down and bites down on his neck releasing more venom into his body as she went back to looking like a vampire. She also starts to take some of his blood so he would weaken and go back to normal. She lets go of him slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:37 pm

He winced as she bit him and started to drink from him. Eventually he fell back on the bed unconsious his breathing heavy.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “You need to relax now. I will be back down at dinner time.” She goes back upstairs after unchaining him and making sure the door was unlocked. She did not want to keep him here anymore, he was not going to like her or be her companion. He himself said that he hated her kind and she did not care if she existed anymore or not. If he wanted to kill her, she would let him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:33 pm

He could hear her as she slept but didn't know she unchained him. HE slept for several hours before waking and looking around rubbing his wrists when he seen he was unchained. HE then made his way up the stairs looking around..The house was very lovely..."Isis?" He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:12 pm

Isis comes to his side as soon as she heard him say her name. She did not say a word to him just looked at him with rage still in her eyes. She says after a while in a cold empty still voice, “You may leave if you want. I have no need of you. Go ahead and tell your hunter friends where I am. I will give them no fight. I will die without struggle.” She walks to her bedroom with steps that held no glee or live in them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:50 pm

He looked to her and then sighed..."I don't want to leave.." He syas as he then cocked his head to the side..."And I don't want you do die damn it..." he muttered as he then followed her to her room placeing a hand on her shoulder..."Please...I like you I really do...." he sasy
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “You are nothing but a liar. You are not willing to learn that not every vampire is blood thirsty or that the people who you think are the good guys are actually the bad guys on a power trip.” She yanks her shoulder free of his hand and lies down on her bed slowly. Her eyes turn blue as she tries to relax enough to calm her emotions down again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:16 pm

He looked to her..."I trust you..." He says as he moved to the side of the bed..."Please jsut don't be mad at me." He says as he looked to her he then leaned down and kissed her lips softly..."I'm sorry about what I said. " he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Isis grows a little wide-eyed as he kissed her lips ever so softly. She says with no emotions in her voice, “You are forgiven, Dorion.” She strokes his cheek gently before kissing him on the lips tenderly. Her eyes change to a colder blue for just an instant she had felt a moment of pure bliss. She then breaks the kiss slowly as she knew not what to do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:46 pm

He looked to her slightly supprised she didn't smack him or somthing..."THank you.." He says with a smile as she broke the kiss. He then moved in and kissed her once more deeply
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Isis smiles some as he kisses her again but with more passion. She kisses him back and then breaks the kiss saying, “You are free to roam my lands and home as much as you wish. You may use my weapons room as a training area as you learn to control your demon side.” She was starting to show emotion again as she talked to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:09 pm

He smiles looking to her..."THank you Isis." He says with a smile. "I just hope that I will be able to control it."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Isis smiles and looks at him before going into wolf form rubbing up against him. She says in his mind, “Lay with me a while, please.” She curls into a ball while wagging her tail and looking at him with happy eyes. She keeps wagging her which causes the bed to bounce a bit as she waits for him to lay down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next