The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.) - Page 6 Empty Re: Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 12:15 pm

She loosened her grip on him after her vampire side calmed down a bit more. Isis lets out a ragged breath as she calms down and cuddles up to him, resting her head on his chest. He was so warm and she enjoyed it a lot because she was usually really cold. She says, “You might regret saying that during the night of the blood moon.”

Back to top Go down

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.) - Page 6 Empty Re: Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 11, 2010 6:36 am

He smiles, "Maybe but I think I can handle you." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 5:12 am

"Maybe but I think I can handle you." He said with smile. Isis looks at him and says, "No during the blood moon where I go into a blood lust."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 14, 2010 9:00 am

He looked to her and then smiles..."Are you tryin to scare me...If so Its not working." He says with a smile as he leaned up and captured her lips.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 6:30 am

"Are you trying to scare me...If so Its not working." he asked with a smile. She looks at him with a serious look and says, "I am just trying to be honest with you. During the blood moon, a vampire can make vampire very blood thirsty and nearly unstoppable when enraged."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 1:19 pm

He looked to her..."I'm sure I can handle it as long as you don't lock me up and drain off my power..." He says to her with a smile.."It will be ok." He says as he leaned up and kissed her softly once again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:48 pm

(Can you add to your post?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:41 pm

Isis kisses him back and says, "If you say so my love." She strokes his cheek a moment before saying, "You are taking a big risk being with me." She kisses his neck happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6