The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Isis pulled away and went against the opposite wall and started panting when her body wanted more. She says, “I’m sorry I hurt you more this time than I did last time.” She sits against the wall with her head in her knees as she started to cry again from the shame and loneliness felt. Her eyes close as she begins to cry harder.

Back to top Go down

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:33 pm

He looked to her..."You didn't hurt me too bad...I jsut wasn't expecting the agressiveness." He says as he sat agaisnt the wall panting slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “I still hurt you. I am a monster after all.” She wipes away her tears and looks at him unsure what to do at the moment. She slowly gets close to him and start licking the wounds she had caused on his neck. Isis smiles as the wounds heal and her vampire venom leaves his body. So he would not become a vampire like her if that was possible for her to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:41 pm

He looked to her..."It's ok..>You can hurt me all you want...Just as long as it keeps you away from the humans. He then moved his head to the side as she licked his wounds healing them.."THank you." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “I do not mean to hurt people...” Her voice trailed off as she watched his neck heal to make sure it would work. She sighs and then gets away from him to make sure she did not hurt him again. She says, “Soon I will be able to unchain you without you being a threat to me. Then I can help you learn to control your demon.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:06 pm

He looked to her.."Well don't unchain me anytime soon..I don't trust my self." he says with a serious look.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “I don’t plan on it until I know for sure that I will not hurt you. I only capture people as a food source when animals are scarce. When you saw me feeding, you kind of sealed your fate.” She looks over his clothes and says, “I will need to get you some new clothes before too long. You are out growing these.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:26 pm

HE looked over to her..."I kinda figured that." He says as he shook his head slightly.."I should be ok." He says with a smile as he relaxed against the wall.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Isis smiles some as she sees him relax against the wall slightly. She says, “You have not told me your name yet. My name is Isis.” She looks at the wall a moment as she starts to think of some things. She says, “When it is safe for you to be unchained, I will get you a room to sleep in. so you won’t feel like a prisoner or a food slave.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:50 pm

Dorion looked over to her and then smiles..."It's Dorion." He says as he then looked to her.."Nice to meet you." He says as he then nodded his head.."Yes feeling like a prisoner isn't good." He says as he closed his eyes slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:54 am

Isis snaps her fingers and a bed with blankets appears comfortably underneath him. The chains adjust easily so he could lay down if he wanted. She says, “Dorion you get some sleep you have to regenerate the blood I took from you. I do not want you to get sick because of blood loss. I will be up in my room.” There was an intercom built into the wall connected to her room. She says before disappears to her room, “If there is anything you need, just press the button on the intercom and talk into it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Dorin looked to her and then smiles..."Thank you." He says as he laid down on the bed. He then nodded his head in understanding before watching her dissappear.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:16 am

Isis comes down to him after a day of rest. Her eyes were red instead of blue like his blood seemed to make them. She brought down his breakfast with a smile and then she waited for him to wake up. She looks at his clothes a moment before going to her guest room to get him some decent looking clothes that actually fit him right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Dorion continued to sleep soundly. Eventually he woke with a yawn and looked around..."bloody hell." He groaned with another yawn. His nose then smelled the food that was cooked. He looked over and then started to eat it.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Isis came back with band new clothes as he was eating and smiled as it seemed that Dorion enjoyed her cooking. She places the clothes on the bed and says, “These clothes should fit you quite well if I guessed your size right.” She goes back upstairs to give him time to eat and change his clothes in peace. Her mind started to wonder about her choices in bringing him here to stay with her. She thinks, “Maybe after he masters his demon side and learns that not all immortals are bad, he may leave or wish to stay with me and be my companion.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:11 pm

Dorion smiles..."Thank you." He says as with a slight bow. Once he was done eating he sat the plate aside and then undressed before pulling his new cloths on. He then relaxed on the bed with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Isis came back down after a few hours feeling thirsty but she was doing her best to ignore it. She says, “Those clothes fit you quite well. A lot better than the ones you were in when you came here. These ones won’t burn or rip when your demon side comes out.” She sits on the floor trying her best to ignore the beat of his heart and the sound of blood flowing throughout his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:27 pm

He looked to her as she sat on the floor. He could tell that she was having troubles with somthing.."How long as it been since you've fed?" He asks her curiously..."Remember I said you can take what you need from me...As long as you don't hurt the humans."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “I need to feed once every day or night whenever I decide to wake up. But I figured you could use some food before I took anymore blood from you. I don’t want to hurt you.” She stays still as she was still fighting her desires to feed from him. She looks down at the floor as she was still thinking about things. She asks, “Do you hate vampires?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:44 pm

He looked to her and then nodded his head..."I still have hate for vampires...Yes..But your different." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side.."Take what you need from me." He says as he scratched his neck making it bleed.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Isis tenses up as she could smell the scent of his blood grow stronger. She slowly gets closer to him and sinks her teeth in the cut since it was an open wound. It would cause him less pain this way as she drank from him. She wraps her arms around him and drinks from him gently as he was pressed against her body. Her touch was not cold like others of her kind as she touches his body. Her touch was warm and soft as though she was the frail human and not him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:00 pm

He groanes slightly the pain really not bothing him this time. His put his arms around her as if he was holding her there being sure she got full. He was supprised how she was touching him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Isis looks at him a moment as she felt his arms around her. She did not expect him to hold her like this. Even if it just was to make sure she got her fill of blood. She gets away from him after she is done feeding and then goes against the wall. His blood going down her chin as she looked at him. She asks, “Why did you hold me?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:24 pm

He looked to her as she pulled away and moved against the wall..."I wanted to be sure that you took all that you needed." He says as he then cocked his head to the side. "Sorry." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “It’s okay, I’m just not use to people touching without screaming bloody murder. It felt kind of nice.” She sits down and watches his body movement for a moment waiting for a sign that he was enraged by her saying that. She sighs and makes a bed appear next to his. There was no need to have him be alone all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next