The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:59 pm

SilverFang smirks and pats him on the head and then he says, "Go watch your sisters. And tell Isis to come up here." He palms Eric's head and turns him around and gives him an light pat on the back and then forces him foward. Silver looks out into the open sea and waits for Isis.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:06 am

Eric smiles some and goes to get Isis at his own pace. He says as he enters the cabin, “Isis SilverFang wants to see you.” Nicole smiles some and Isis says looking at her, “I doubt it is what you are thinking.” She gets up and makes her way to Fang’s side. She says standing next to him, “Eric said you wanted to see me.” She stood still as she waited for him to say or do something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:33 pm

"Isis we are going to my mothers home and their is something that you said that made sense of something my mother said along time ago." He turns and takes Isis hand. "My mother said to me that their is no safe protection then love. She told me to find love because life is short without it. Then you told me how an hold could make someone feel safe and warmer. I did it to you and as safe as you felt I felt But I have gotten off subject I aplogize." When we get back to the city I have my own vehical and we can go to my mothers home that place should be really safe. No one has disturbed my mother scince my father took me form her." He turns back and stares back into the sea.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Isis looks at him unsure what to say and then stares out at the sea. She says, “Your mother is right about life is too short without love. For vampires, time goes by even slower without the love of another. You soon become numb and careless. I don’t want to become like that.” She takes his hand softly and continues to stand by his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:01 pm

"Isis." SilverFang places her hand on his chest. "My heart has never done this before." He wraps his arms around her waist. "Isis I won't you. I don't know how else to say it. The lycan in me just makes me say it bluntly." He buries his face on her neck and says, "I won't you the same way your father wanted your mother." He said it loud an clear in her ear and squeezes her lightly."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “I want to be with you too Fang.” She kept her one hand on his chest feeling his heart rate. She kisses his cheek softly as she thought about something. She says, “I bet if you were allowed to stay with your mother, we would have never met.” She laid her head on his shoulder as the sun hit her skin. Even though they were going to go under the water, she could still get sick. She says, “I have to go below deck. The sun will make me severely ill if I stay out in it too long.” She starts making her way to the cabin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:10 pm

SilverFang did not wish to keep her out where she could be sick. But for the first time in his life he felt warm and now it was gone. He turned and wanted to follow but until she was ready to procalim there love in fornt of Eric and his sisters wouldn't be to much of an good idea. SilverFang turnded back to the sea and let out an loud howl and then returned his gaze to the sea. Where his eyes so the ever so longing sea his mine only saw Isis. He couldn't wait to be able to hold her hand again to fell the warmth of her just being near him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:17 pm

Isis stopped at her cabin door a moment. She was half wanting him to follow her. She goes in her cabin and shuts the door. She says in Fang’s mind, “You could have followed me if you wanted.” She lies down in her bed and stares at the ceiling. She really wished he had followed her. She would not feel so broken and cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:29 pm

SilverFang was battling in his mind. "Should I go or should I stay here. I want to feel her warm touch again but I don't want the children to get to pig headed about the sitition." Finally he just says, "Forget it I want to be warm." He rushed down to the lower deck and sees Eric and his little sisters playing around and then he looks at them and says, "You guys should go to bed we have an long day ahead of us." When they went into the room SilverFang slips into the room with Isis and just about glided to the side of her bed where he just lowered is head onto her chest. "I am so glad you called me down I hated being apart form you even though it wan't even an full minute." His arms wraped around Isis's waist like an snake on its prey.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile and says, “Well I wanted you to follow me. When you did not, I kind of felt a little disappointed.” She kisses his lips softly and shyly as he slips his arms around her. She wraps an arm around his neck ever so gently. She smiled as she felt their bodies’ heat up the room just being close to each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:09 pm

SilverFang accepted her kiss and slowly pulled himself form the side of the bed to in the bed with her and he slowly position himself behind her and holds her tighter and then kisses he neck softly. "I didn't follow you because I didn't want the kids to get the wrong idea." He slowly blew his breath on the back of her neck to see what she would do.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Isis lets him get behind her and smiles as he breathes his warm breath on her neck. She smiles as she holds back the desire to let out a moan. She says to him, “The kids won’t mind us being a couple. Heck, Nicole already thought we were a couple. So I don’t think that matters any longer.” She gently runs her hands over his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:37 pm

SilverFang smiles and says, "What ever brings pleasure to your life." He nibbled on her ear and he kissed her cheek. "Now I really don't care what the kids know, say or think." His rough scarred hands came down infornt of her face and slowly came back leading her face to his where he kissed her. This kiss was deep and full of lust and compasion.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:49 pm

Isis smiles and kisses him deeply back just as passionately. She spins herself around so she is facing him and runs her hands up and down his chest. She had to break the kiss when she felt something shake the boat. The captain yells from the deck, “No worries, we just ran into a school of small fish!” Isis goes back to kissing Fang.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Fang pulls her closr and his arms pulling her body closer to his as they kept kissing. He felt Isis's soft hands on his chest. After kissing her for an few minutes his hands started to wander all over her body. She curved in all right places. He couldn't help it she was so soft she smelt great and she was the best thing that had ever happened to him. He couldn't help but think of to tell his mother after they got there. But at that point in time he didn't care any more. All he wanted was in his arms.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Isis smiles as they kiss each other with such want. She says in the kiss, “So you won’t mind if I smell like a fruit basket anymore?” She was remembering what he thought of her fruit scent. She broke the kiss to get some air and look in his deep eyes. She loved how he could be so gentle and still be her strong fighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:17 pm

SilverFang smiles and says, "Love as long as what ever you are wearing is accompanied by your scent I don't care what it is." As she looked into his silver and black eyes he didn't know what to do his silver eyes verses her red eyes he couldn't stop looking into them.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:22 pm

Isis kisses him softly and says, “Well when we met you did not like me smelling like a fruit basket. That is why I am asking.” She saw him starring into her eyes and says, “My eyes use to be blue, but I took on my vampire side and they turned red for good. I can’t seem to remember what I look like in my wolf form.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:55 pm

SilverFang smiles and kisses her. Then gentaly strokes the side of her face adn says, "I may have to bring the animal out in you some time to see what that is like he kisses her agian but the one thing SilverFang didn't want to happen happended. Eric and his sisters came rushing in and leaped onto the bed. Silver Fang rolls away form Isis and gets out of the bed and starts for the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Eric laughs some with his sister Kimmy. They start to chant a bit. “Isis and Fang sitting a tree. K I S S I N G For comes love Then comes marriage Next comes a bay in a baby carriage.” Isis says her eyes glowing red, “If you three don’t get out of here, I am going to tickle you to death.” They run out of the room laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:22 pm

SilverFang looks at Isis. I should go up and get ready to scout ahead to see if my car is still in the city. "My father sent me that message telling me to go to my mothes so hopefully the didn't tuch my car." He opened the door and started up the stairs.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Isis looks at him and goes after him to steal a sweet kiss. She says in his ear, “I love you Fang and I always will.” She goes back to her bed so she does not go into the sun. She sighs and looks at the picture of her parents that she got from the evil lycan. She wonders if they would approve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:58 pm

SilverFang whipers back, "I love you to and death itself won't change that." He kisses her back very deeply and then he walked up to the captin. "Hey captin how far are we from our destination the captin looks back and says, "We have about 4 hours before we get there." SilverFang hears this and instanly wanted to run back Isis's side and kiss her again. He slowly make his way back to Isis's room he slowly opens the door and makes his way to the bed. He realized that she wasn't even aware of his presence he slowly slides his hand under the sheets and grazes Isis's thigh with is fingers and slowly moved his finger up higher to see the reaction he would get form his lover.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Isis let out a small whimper as she felt his touch upon her skin. She says with a smile knowing it was her lover’s touch she felt, “Fang you sneak. I did not even hear you come in.” She was paler than usual as she looked up at the ceiling. She thinks some, “I was in the sun too long.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:45 pm

SilverFang slips under the covers and looks at her. "Love you are pale." He slowly slid his arm under his waist and turned her over so that she faced him. "What is wrong my love. "I have never seen you like this." He scoots an little closer. "Maybe an kiss would but the color back into my little luv bird." His hand slowly moved from the bottom of her thigh all the way to the top bottom of her jaw. He pulled her closer to him so that their lips were just out of reach of each other. The slightest movement and they would be kissing.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next