The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Isis moves just a small bit and kisses him gently. She says to him, “The sun has made me sick. As soon as we get back to the city, I am going to need to feed.” She goes back to kissing him trying to ignore the achy feeling affecting her body. She wraps her arms around him and kisses him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:39 pm

SilverFang returns her kiss and says, "Why wait." He rolls out of the bed and walks over to an second bag he had he opened it up and it was full of large bags of blood. "I told you I drained them dry." He walks over to her and takes her hand and opens it. "Drink up. The blood is nice and cool the bag refegerates itself." He walks out of the room and closes the door. He still had about another three hours with his love but he had decided to get ready for he may have had to fight when he got back to the shore.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Isis whimpered when he left the room, it made her feel incomplete. She feeds for an hour before coming out of her cabin. The kids were laughing as she came in their room. She starts to tickle them as she braces them to get ready for the boat to surface. She waits to hear from Fang saying it was okay to come up to the deck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:09 pm

SilverFang instantly saw and sight he didn't want to see lycans. SilverFang leaped form the boat with and mighty howl and slaughters every lycan up there. He leaps back under the deck grabs his bags and then walks right into the room with Isis and the young ones. "We must go now." He grabs Isis's hand and says, "Come on." The children followed and watched for to see what had SilverFang on edge. SilverFang ran through the city pulling every one behind him they get to an big truck. He puts the young ones in the back seat and Isis in the passengers seat. He put all of they're bags in the truck bed he leaps in the truck and takes off. He grabs Isis's hand as he was driving.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Isis looks at him and kisses his hand. The kids hid in the back seat as they got scared. Isis looks at them as she could see them shaking. She says, “Don’t worry children we will keep you safe. No matter what it takes.” More lycans come after them and she summons Sheku to their aid. He lets out a loud roar and turns them into ash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:26 pm

SilverFang looks at Isis and says, "Will she be okay." He gives Isis an light squeeze on the hand. He picks up the speed of his truck. He was flying down the road. He was easily hitting 110 mphs. He looks back at the kids an says, "Sorry I am going so fast but the lycan in me loves the speed." He steps down futher on the gas.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Isis looks at him weakly as the sun continues to beat on her. She says, “Sheku will be fine on his own. He will keep them at bay until we get to your mom’s.” The kids look around as the speed makes them dizzy. Eric says, “I think my sisters and I are going to be sick.” Isis looks at them and tries to calm them down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:46 pm

SilverFang smiles and says, "I have had weak stmoachs in my truck before he presses an button and then three bags pop out of the back of his and Isis's seat. "Give them to the kids in case they do get sick." He smiles and steps further down on the gas and the turck hits 130mphs. He takes Isis's hand again as she settles down. "We will be there within the hour."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:32 am

Isis looked around as she could smell something was near. She says, “Well lead the way. The sooner we all can just stop and rest, the best.” The sun was hitting her hard but she tried not to let it show. She picks up the kids so they do not have to walk. They were all looking pretty tired and sick from the speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:28 pm

Silver Fang grabed the smallest child and then took off. He then smiled as the door opened before they even got there. He instantly knew that his mother was there. He could smell her sent in the air. He leaped throught the door and then turned around and helped Isis in then he slammed the door close and took his mothers hands. They were burning. "You know you are not suppose to touch that silver you aren't like me mom." And with that he gave her an huge hug lifting her off the gournd. His eyes shut and he uttered out. "I missed you." His mother pat his head.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:57 am

Isis stayed quiet as the kids looked around. She did not want to be a burden. She watched Fang hug his mom and it brought happiness and pain into her heart. She looks around the home with the kids making sure they do not break anything. She was actually glad to be inside. Her skin is deadly pale from the sun beating down on her skin. Eric brings her the cooler that had the blood she needed in it. She thanked him and drank a few packets of blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:56 pm

SilverFang turned his attention straight to Isis he turns around and then he waits for her to finish drinking the blood he slowly approched her and takes her hand as she finished and took an napkin form his mother. "I knew you couldn't kill her she is just to beautiful like her mother." SilverFangs mother picks up an picture and gives it to Isis. "She was an good vampire and an even better friend." Fangs mother then takes Isis in her arms for an big soft and warm hug.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Isis looked at the picture for a moment before being drawn into a hug by Fang’s mother. She hugged her back slowly unsure how to respond at first. She says, “I wish I could have known my mother and father. The only memory of them that I have of them is the night they were killed. I think it is because of the trauma of that night that it sticks out so much in my memories.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Fang's mother smiles and says, "You will have more before this day is over." She released her and says, "Take care of my boy." Then she puts Isis's hand in SilverFangs. SilverFang smiles and pulls Isis into him and lifts her up and brings he down into an huge kiss. His mother smiles and moves the children into the kitchen giving them some food.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Isis kisses him back softly as though she was too shy to be super affectionate. After all they were in his mother’s home so she was trying to be polite. She stayed in his arms as tears slipped from her eyes. She quickly wipes them away so she would not cause Fang to worry too much about her. She says, “I love you, Fang…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:40 pm

SilverFang heard the words loud and clear his mucles and senses twitched and then he squeezed her an little tighter and says, "I love you too." He turned to look at his mother to see waht she would say. She just winked at him and mouths the words, "I love you to sweety." Then she gave him an thumbs up on Isis and slowly but silently removed herself from the room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:35 am

Isis laughed some as she could hear the kids giggling in the kitchen. She says to Fang and says kissing his cheek, "Those kids are going to drive us nuts." She then gets out of his arms slowly and goes to get some more blood to drink. She did not want to risk her losing control around the kids or anyone else for that matter. She did not want to be a monster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:51 pm

SilverFang looked at his mother who had an smile of relife on her face. She kisses the side of his face and says, "I am so happy for you." She then warps her arms around him and smiles as they walk into the kitchen to feed the younger ones.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:33 am

Isis came in the kitchen after a while and saw that everything was okay. Kimmy and Nicole were enjoying the food Fang’s mother prepared for them. Eric on the other hand was refusing to eat. He was a more of a picky eater than his sisters. Isis goes over to his side and shows that the food was safe. He sighs and slowly eats the food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:55 pm

SilverFang smiles as Isis talked Eric into eating his food. He then smiles even more as the smallest one Kimmy finished her food and brought him the plate. He smiles and says, "Are you finished little one or do wish for more." She did not awnser him for se was the one that did not speak but non the less she had snatched SilverFang's heart. She gave an nod and with that Silver fang picked her and the plate up and says, "Come on little one show me waht you like and I will get it for you." He smiles and takes her to the stovee to get some more food.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:03 pm

Kimmy points to the mashed potatoes and some more steak. She then looks at Isis and Isis says, “I know what you want.” She gets in one of her bags and pulls out a special juice. She then puts it in a cup and sets it on the table where she sits. Isis then sits down next to Eric with a calm easy smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:28 pm

SilverFang walks over with Kimmy in his arm and sits down with her making fun of her and then he fianlly gives her the plate and then sits there with Kimmy in his lap eating her food and drinking her drink finally he says, "What is this drink she likes so much." He tease the tiny girl in his lap by moving it out of her reach and then putting it back. It was obivous the little one had SilverFang wrapped around her little finger. He was stuck on her and she wasn't going to far from him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Isis says, “Its peach and mango juice mixed together. She really seems to like it so I make it only for her.” She takes Eric in her arms and helps him eat. His hands were shaking pretty bad from all the excitement today. He asks, “Are we going to be able to rest a while before taking off again?” Isis nods and says, “Yes you kids look like you could use some rest.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:06 pm

SilverFang looks at Eric and Nicole and says, "Those to may need to get some sleep but my baby girl kimmy here is quite fine." Then he noticed the tiny head next to his fall foward. Then he noticed that Kimmy had fallen asleep in his arm. He looks at Isis with the most confused look in ihs face and then says, "I guess next time I should look before I leap he smiles and then he stands up and turns to pick up Nicole. He holds them both in his arms and then takes them to go the room and then he puts them in the bed to go to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Isis picks Eric up and carries him to a bed to rest as well. She says to Fang, “Their little bodies can’t handle the adrenalin rush that you put us through.” She takes his hand and guides him quietly out of the room so they won’t wake up the kids. She then goes back to the kitchen so she could help clean up the dishes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next