The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:29 pm

The captain looks at him and says, “Three weeks is how long it will take me to get you guys to Mystic Island. Ms. Isis will need to rest. Could you maybe convince her to rest? Every time I ask her, she gets in a bad mood and ends up breaking something.” Isis sits down and looks at the sky. She did not like to sleep much.

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Silver Fang plopps down next to her. "You really should get some rest you have been doing a lot lately." He looks at her and says, "I hear you like to break stuff when some one ask you to go to sleep." He gives her an glance and says, "So how bout this time you reframe from breaking anything and take your anrgy ass to bed." He snaps at her. Then he gets up and goes to the captin. "Let me know if she tries to break anything else." He goes to the front of the boat and looks at the water.

((Hey are you going to reply to some of our other rps.))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:25 am

Isis looks at the sun a moment and decides to go to sleep for once. She goes below the ship deck and goes into the bedrooms and goes to sleep. She slept for two hours without a problem. But then she started to sleep walk while having a nightmare. She gets out of the bed and starts breaking things in her sleep. The captain starts freaking out like crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:37 am

Silver turned around and saw the freaking Captin. He walks over to him and started to ask what the problem was and then he heard something break. He starte walking below deck. "What did I say about you breaking sh..." He noticed she had a blank stare. He was silently moving around her. He was curious of what was going on she wasn't awake he realized as he circled around her as if a predator stalking a prey. He looked trying to find out what was going on with this girl.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:52 am

In Isis’s nightmare, she was throwing things at vampire who killed her parents. She was just a little four-year-old when they were killed in front of her. When she was that little she did not know how to fight. So she blames herself for her parents’ deaths. Blood tears started to go down her face as she kept throwing things. She falls to her knees as her body begins to shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:34 am

Silver Fang leaped down and scooped her up as her body started to shake he waks her over to the bed and lays her there and looks around to see what her to see what she might do next as he slowly circled around the bed to see if she was still having her nightmare.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:18 am

Isis looked very pale as she lay on the bed. Tears were still going down her face. She was shaking as her pain increase. She seemed to not be able to rest in peace. Her eyes finally open as she screamed out for her father. She sits up on the bed and buries her head in her knees. She sits there and cries ‘not noticing Fang was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Silver Fang gets up and walks over to the bed and sets on the bed. "Wow you are recked." He smilies at her and says, "Look I did my research on you I know what happened to you it sucks." He slowly takes one hand and strokes her hair. Then he slowly leans foward still stroking her hair and says, "Lay down I don't want you to go to sleep but the rest of you body needs to rest. If you need anything just call I can hear you from anywhere on this boat." He stands up his and moving from her hair to her shoulder. He turns around and starts for the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:49 am

Isis looks at him a moment. She lies back down and stares at the ceiling. She then goes through her bag to find her music player. She has audio books on that will help her pass the time. She looks at the floor a moment as she thought about Fang knowing about her painful past. She sighs and goes back to listening to her book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:02 pm

Fang goes up the stairs and looks at the captin. "She has settled down I don't know who long it will last." He heads to the front of the boat and pulls out a picture of a beautiful women and stares at it. He starts to day dream with the picture in front of him and stares off into the distance.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Isis got up after a while and went to Fang’s side. She saw the picture of the woman and asks with her voice calm and emotionless, “Is that woman your lover? She is beautiful.” She stayed behind him as his body blocked the sun off her body. She was calm as her body ached. She was wrapped in a fur blanket as she stood behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:42 pm

"She was my mother. She raised me from boy to the lycan I am today." He passed her the pitcher and their sat a beautiful women on an fur pelt long brown hair with an native american beeded choker around her neck. She had big brown eyes. Silver Fang looks at Isis. "She feel in love with a lycan but not just any lycan an elder. While in labor with me my father was shoot with and silver nitros bullet. He wasn't sure he was going to make it so he bit my mother. I was instantly transformed into a pure lycan. But with an benfit the silver pumped into my veins leaving me with this effect. I am not effected by silver. My nails my teeth they are both silver that transforms with my body as I change back and forth but my fangs they appear sharper ever year weather I take lycan or human form."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:38 pm

Isis took the picture slowly and looked at it. She says, “My mother was a very powerful vampire who really wanted to die. She wanted to be gone from this world. My father Nitro was the lycan to be sent to kill her. For years they met and fought each other. Neither one stronger than the other. Finally my father took the time to get to know my mother. After a while they realized they loved each other. They knew each other’s pain. Not long after they ended up having me. They help make Mystic Island into a refuge for hybrids and mix breed children and their families.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:48 am

Silver Fang stands up and walks to the back of the boat. He looks out towards the ocean. His eyes changed to the lycan form. He turns around and looks at the Captin. "If were being followed is there an way we could lose them with out leading them staight to mystic island." He looks at Isis out of the corner of her eye.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:42 am

The captain looks at Isis. She says, “I can use my powers to help with what you are thinking.” He nods and starts to pull the ships levers at bring up a steal shield around the ship. It then went under the water deep into the sea. The steal shield turned see through so the captain could see where to go. Isis used her dragon fire to heat the boat and to keep unwanted creatures away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:41 pm

Silver Fang looked at this beautiful sight and then turned and went below deck. He lays down on the bed and closes his eyes. He dozes off but not to an dream or nightmare but to darkness he never slept well. He layed their and opend his eyes as he heard someone approching him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Isis appears at his bedside and says, “You should find some way to sleep. I doubt you will be able to sleep at Mystic Island. With your training to kill vampires it is going to be hard not to them.” She lights a candle to brighten the room. She adds, “On the other hand, you may like it there. At least you would be an odd ball anymore.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:33 am

Silver Fang looked at her. "I have had enough sleep." He gets up and heads back upt the to the front on the boat. He sits on the deck and folds his arms and stares into the dark blue.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Isis sighs and gets back to doing her job. She used the fire easily as the neared the island. They when inside a cave and it closed behind them as they enter the island’s river. The shield went down as they knew they were safe. The water was pure white and no sign of pollution. The captain smiles and says to Isis, “Welcome home Isis.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:43 am

Silver Fang gets up and waits for the boat to surface so that they could get off the boat. He stands up and pulls his hoodie back ontop of his head. He sits up and reaches in his pocket and instantly realized he no longer had his picture of his mom his muscles tensed his head turned every direction looking for it and he leaped up and started seaching furiously for it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Isis sighed and gave him the picture. She then got off the boat when they were to the shore. Many strange looking people were roaming happily through the small village. When two young boys saw her, they ran quickly to her side. They knocked her hard on her ass as they hugged. They were two neko boys. She says scratching their fox ears, “You know boys, you don’t have to knock me on my ass every time you see me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Silver Fang glared at this act of effection and didn't even flinch as she was knocked on her ass. He looked at the boys and at some of the other creautres before pulling his hood over his head and bareing his silver fangs at anything that got to close to him that he didn't feel like dealing with. He even showed off his claws a few times. When some one didn't take the hint and got to close to him. All thought he stayed near Isis things still approched him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:16 am

Isis tensed some as Fang was being rude. She sighs and says to him in his mind, “Relax and don’t worry. People will leave you after a while. They are just not use to me coming here with anyone. So they are kind of thinking we are a couple.” She then slowly makes her way to her home. The brown haired neko Koji says to her, “Your mate seems rather stuck up and grouchy.” She tenses and says, “Silver Fang is not my mate. He is an outcast like me and because of me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:42 am

Silver Fang did not enter the house instead he leaped up into an tree and wathched to see who would come in and out of the house he also took note of everyone that noticed him hovering over the house on the tree bracnh. Even though he was in all black he was still noticeable if you looked up and saw him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:02 am

Isis sighs as she was treated like a royal princess. She knew that she and Fang would be safe here as long as they did not blow anything up on the island. She gets their dinner going so they would be able to eat soon. No doubt that they both were very hungry. She could eat normal food but she needed blood at least once a month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next