The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 9 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:21 pm

SilverFang smiles and says, "People make promises and don't keep them. Lets hope these Volturi do keep there word." He kisses her and stands up as he walks out of the room. He goes down staris and ensures the little ones that Isis is fine and they will have nothing to worry about.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 9 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:32 pm

Isis sighs and looks at the ceiling thinking, “The Volturi won‘t break their promise to me. My father was one of their members.” She sits herself up and starts to cry silent tears. She did not want to worry the children. She thinks to herself after blocking her love out so he couldn’t hear her thoughts, “I have to leave him before he can sense the pup inside me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:35 pm

SilverFang walks in the room with Eric on one leg and Little Niki on his arm. He was dragging Eric across the floor and swinging Niki back and forth on his arm. He looks up at Isis. "Are you okay love? I was trying not to bring them up to early but as you can see that wasn't going to happen." He smiles and blows Isis a kiss as he plops down on the bed after an third child had leap on his back. Then Erick and Niki both layed across his back and smile at Isis as they tried to Keep SilverFang form getting up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Kimmi the mute one looks at Isis sadly. Isis gets them off of Fang and then goes downstairs to think. All the while, avoiding Fang’s mother who would most likely stop her from leaving as soon as she figured things out. She writes a note on the table saying that she would be back in four and a half months. She disappears as soon as she was done with writing the note.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:28 pm

SilverFang finds the note and reads it over and over again. Then he smells it. He then caught something he wasn't expecting to smell. New life. He thinks. "Is it true am I going to be an daddy." Then an emotion hit him that had never hit him before. He was afraid that someone else was gonna find out and come after her she was already and hybrird and he himself was an beast of question. SilverFang grabed his guns and sword kisses his mom and the kids and gives his mom his coustom made automatic double barrel shotgun. He then jets out the house Isis's sent was still in the air. He was on her ankels and he could feel it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:12 am

Isis looks behind her as she could sense Fang making his way to her. She says in his mind, “Fang you can’t come with me to where I am going.” She waits for him to get to her side before she started running again. Then before she could move more than a foot, her body refused to move. It was like the baby did not want her to separate from Fang too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:35 pm

SilverFang grabed her arm and yanked her back into him wraping his incredbily strong arms around her. With a grip that was stronger than ever but as soft as being tied to pillows. He made no noise at first he didn't even look down at Isis. He just held her for wat seem to be an hour. Then he finally says, "I can't belive you. We finally proved that our love is much more then the vampire lycan war and you try to run off with my kid. His grip started to loosen his grip on her. "I thought you loved me." He lets go altogether and if you feared my saftey that bad why didn't you jsut kill me becaus its the only way you are going to keep me away form you and at safe position.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “It is vampire instinct to have a baby without the mate there. It just something they do.” She looks towards the home she was heading for unsure what to do and why she couldn’t move her body to her will. She says, “I can’t have the baby around all the other kids. Its too uncomfortable for me to do. I need to have the baby somewhere dark.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:29 pm

SilverFang turned arounded and within half a second was in her face and he punching an tree extremely hard. The tree itself up rooted and slides about 15 meters back. He glares at her. "Don't throw that vamprie bull shit my way you are only half vampire and you were raised with the instincts of both sides." He loweres his arm as she said she didnt' want to have the baby around the other kids. His eyes turn soft. "Then don't I understand that but don't cut me out of the picture. The kids are safe with my mother and my father will be there shortly and when he does we can leave without the other childrend knowing until you want them to know."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Isis looks at him with pain in her eyes. She says, “That maybe true but if you have not noticed, my vampire side is dominate in my body.” Tears go down her face as she turns away from him for getting her upset again. Her knees give out and she falls to the ground with a big thud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:48 pm

SilverFang was there to catch her. He smiles as his arms wraped around her. He whispers into her ear. "Benfitst of being werewolf when your partner is in a state of mortality just about." He picks her up. "Until ht the baby is born you will be appealing to your lycan side." He smiles and walks her back to his house so he could pack all of the stuff they will need. He then tells his mother they are leaving and to take care of the others. As they were leaving an huge lycan appears in front of them. SilverFang smiles and tackels him. Then screams out. "Father" He gets off of his father and says, "I know you just got here but I must leave so take care of the little rascals and my mom I will return as soon as possiable." He leaps up picks up Isis and helps her into his turck and pulls off.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Isis looked back at Fang’s father a moment before laying the seat back. She says, “You should have stayed with them so they can spend time with you.” She takes out a packet of blood and drinks it quickly. Blood seemed to calm her in this state as she laid there. She shivers and closes her eyes for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:07 am

As Isis closed her eyes. SilverFang leans foward and kisses her deeply. "I will take care of my wife fisrt and I will return to him and then spend time with my family." He takes off down the road. He wasn't going to fast he was keeping it at the posted speed limit. He held one of Isis's hands as they drove down the highway.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:59 am

Isis looks at him a moment and says, “The baby should be born in four and a half months.” Her eyes close as she was feeling tired again because of the baby. The baby was feeding off her energy and it was becoming hard to produce energy for two people. She was beginning to feel like she was going to wither away to nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:21 pm

SilverFang smiles and strokes the side of her face. You will be fine as long as I am here." He leans over and kisses her cheek and then pulls his truck over into an gas station and comes out with an bunch of energy drinks and snacks. Then he goes back and comes back with even more sandwhichs and fruit juices. "He smiles and hands the juices and sandwhichs to his love." He leans over and gives her another kiss. "Something tells me you will like the sandwhiches and jucie they are special made just for people like us."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:55 am

Isis smiles as he comes back to her with some food and drinks. She slowly takes a juice from him as he offers it to her. She opens it and takes a sip of it before saying, “Thank you Fang.” She growls as the sun hit her eyes and caused them to burn a bit. She says still growling, “I still hate day time. It always causes me pain.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Fang reachs up and lowers the sun visor and then reaches over and leans her seat back and says, "I know you do so I will do my best to keep you out of the sun light." He takes an blanket and covers what part of her body that was still in the sunlight.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Isis smiles and curls up into the blanket so the sunlight could not hurt her anymore. She kisses him softly and says, “I love you Fang. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Besides our child, of course.” She the curls into a little ball and goes to sleep so she could be awake at night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:45 pm

SilverFang just smiles and strokes her face softly as she started to fall asleep. He turns his face back to the road and continues to follow the road. He occasionally had a few snacks and some energy drinks. He kept his eyes open and looks around as he drove he didn't want to take any chances of an werewolf or vampire causing a crash with his pregnat wife in the car.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Isis wakes up a few hours later as the sun is finally down. She looks at him and says sensing that he was very tired, “Do you want me to drive us for a while so you can get some sleep?” She gets a bag and puts all the trash in it and then grabs another bag to put the empty recyclable cans in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:11 pm

SilverFang looks at her and says, "I will be fine." He pops open another energy drinks it and then throws it into the bag and waited for his eyes to foucus. He drove for about another hour and a half before cutting on the radio and blasting the music.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Isis growls and says, “Pull over and let me drive or I will beat the crap out of you.” She makes him pull over and pushes him into the passenger seat so he had no choice. She drives with the music turned down so it did not hurt her ears no more. Isis’s eyes dilate as the moon shines in the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:31 pm

SilverFang looks at her "I don't really care to much for the attitude weather your with child or not." He glares at her for an little bit. "You do know that with an child in you stomach your activity should be dying down not increasing." He turns up the raido and looked at Isis to make sure she didn't reach for it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Isis looks at him and says turning her eyes back to the road, "I know, but you need to rest. Now please turn the radio down. The sound is hurting my ears." She could feel every nerve in her body say that she needed to keep resting, but she tried her best to ignore it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:50 pm

SilverFang glared at her. "You want it you got it." He rips the radio out of truck. "Do as you wish your stubborness is selfish and stupid." He looks her over. "Your body screams out for you to rest and yet you try to force others to do as you wish." He grabs the seat lever and leans the seat back and closes his eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next