The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 8 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Isis smiles and watches him walk to the bathroom in the nude, enjoying the view. She says , “You know I could get use to seeing you like this.” She gets up and walks up behind him and gently bites him on his neck marking him as her mate. She says in his ear, “Now you are mine forever and no one can take you from me.”

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 8 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:02 am

SilverFang looks down and says, "I understand why you did that but you didn't have too. I wasn't going anywhere." He kissed her and walked out of the bathroom when he noticed that she was still naked. "He smiles and says but if you keep walking around naked I may decide to never ever let you were clothes again. He lifts up the blanket to allow her to crawl under the sheets with him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:09 am

Isis looks at him and says, "Actually It is my instinct to mark you as mine." She snaps her fingers and she is dressed again in a deep blue silk dress. She goes over and kisses him deeply. She looks at him and says, "Come on we need to make the kids some breakfast."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:34 am

SilverFang smiles and pulls his clothes on and follows her down stairs. He pulled out some pots and pans for them to make breakfast. He smiles as they made breakfast and occasionaly kissed as they crossed pathes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:45 am

Isis smiles and continues making the children’s breakfast. She makes pancakes, eggs, hash browns, and fresh juice. She then goes to wake them up. She opens the door to their room and says softly, “Kimmi Eric Nicole it is time to get up. We have breakfast on the table.” She smiles as they get up slowly and make their way to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:01 pm

SilverFang helped all of the children sit down and then gave them there plates. He then turns an smile to Isis and says, "Ok you guys eat up and if you want more just ask me and Isis will be in the other room." He grabs there plates and leads Isis out of the room into another room. He puts the plates on the table and pulls Isis into his lap and then hands her a plate and takes one himself. He smiles and says, "Although I must admit after last night I don't think I could eat much of anything els." He kisses Isis's neck.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:44 am

Isis smiles and says, “That’s okay. I don’t feel like eating much either.” She puts her plate down and shivers as he kisses her neck. She looks at him and kisses him softly. She then leans against him happily as her body was a bit sore from their earlier little activity together. She cuddles into his warm strong body and slowly starts to relax in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:23 pm

SilverFang smiles and then kisses her on the cheek and then picks up the remote and passes it to Isis. "Put something on the kids can enjoy while we relax right here and rest in each others arms." He leans back and pulls Isis further on top of him and squeezes her an little tighter.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:19 am

Isis turned on the TV and searched for something that the kids would enjoy. Kimi comes in the room and sits on the floor pointing to Sponge Bob on Nickelodeon. Isis puts that on and smiles as she watches Kimi sit there quietly watching the show. She relaxes against Fang and closes her eyes some as her body began to relax. She got up after a bit and went to grab some blood to drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:51 pm

SilverFang smiles as Isis returned to his arms with the blood his right arm slides down her wasit to her butt and gives it an firm squeeze. "You should take it easy on the blood. The more you drink the more you crave." He smiles and kisses her on the neck but dosen't remove his hand form where it is.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:21 am

Isis looks at him with a smile as he squeezed her butt. She says, "I need to keep a certain amount of blood in my system." She kisses him softly before eating the food he made. Isis ate the food quickly as the other kids came in. Eric looks at her and says, "I can watch the girls so you can have some alone time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:28 pm

SilverFang smiles and says, "No you guys just stay right here with us. We had enough lone time last night we can stay around you guys all day." He smiles as he gives her but an little more of an squeeze and when she turned around he kissed her. Then looks at the kids and says, "But you guys are gonna have to trun your head everytime we kiss. Unless you like looking at it." Then SilverFang weakness came in between him and Isis. Little Nicki walks over and wedges herself in between him and Isis and lays her head on his chest. SilverFang knew that she didn't have to say word for him to know what that meant. She was marking her territory. He laughs and wraps his arms around little Nicki. And thats when everybody realized that the little one not only had SilverFang wraped around his finger but wound up tight around it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Isis just smiles and let’s Nickie have him so she could do some things. Eric follows after her like a lost puppy and hugs her gently. She looks at him and asks, “Is something wrong Eric? I was going to come right back.” He asks, “Is it alright if I start calling you mom now?” She smiles and says, “Of course you can. When you were little you called me your mom all the time.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:16 am

SilverFang smiled as little Nicki cuddled into his chest and refused to let him touch the remote Kimi laughed at SilverFang everytime Nicki took the remote from him. Then Kimi leaps up and jumps up on top of SilverFang chest and they both cuddled up on top of his chest and kept the remote from him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:03 am

Eric helps Isis clean up the bedrooms so they would not seem like messy guests. Eric and Isis began singing as they clean the house.
“As we were out a-hunting,
One morning in the spring
Both hounds and horses running well
Made the hills and the valleys ring

But to our great misfortune
No fox there could be found
Our huntsmen cursed and swore but still
No fox moved over the ground

And up spoke our master huntsman
The master of the chase
If only the devil himself come by
We'd run him such a race

And up there sprung like lightning
A fox from out of his hole
His fur was the color of a starless night
And his eyes like burning coals

And they chased him over the valley
And they chased him over the fields
They chased him down to the river bank
But never would he yield

And he's jumped into the water
And he's swum to the other side
And he's laughed so loud that the greenwoods shook
Then he's turned to the huntsmen and cried

Ride on my gallant huntsman
When must I come again
For you should never want for a fox
To chase all over the glen

And when your need is greatest
Just call upon my name
And I will come, and you shall have
The best of sport and game

And the men looked up in wonder
And the hounds run back to hide
For the fox it changed to the devil himself
Where he stood on the other side

And the men, the hounds, the horses
Went flying back to town
And hard on their heels come a little black fox
Laughing as he ran

When must I come again
To chase all over the glen

And when your need is greatest
Just call upon my name
And I will come, and you shall have
The best of sport and game

When must I come again
To chase all over the glen”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:17 pm

Silver Fang laughs as his mom walks in on him tickling the girls for the remote. His mother had an ice cream cone in each hand. "Look ice cream." Kimi screamed as little smart but silent nicki had already leaped off of SilverFang and was making her way to the ice cream before it could leave Kimi's mouth. Unforutunatley for SilverFang she took the remote with here and grabed the ice cream and left the room. SilverFang left in scilence just sat up so his mom could sit down next too him. "That mark tells me that you have made the same mistake as Isis's parents did they loved each other and I am pretty sure you do too but when you mark each other you tell everyone that you love each other." She strokes his head and walks off into the kitchen to be with the girls.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:37 pm

Isis comes back down after a while with Eric. She saw Fang’s mother leave the living room and begins to worry. She goes in there and says, “Fang I have to go away a bit. I will be back in a few days. (OOC: Don’t forget the other rps. I replied to most of them I think.) She grabs her cloak and disappears before anyone could say anything to her to make her stay with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:21 pm

SilverFang started after her until the three kids in the room caght his attention he holds up one finger and dashes after her. "Isis wait. I don't wish to stop you but take the truck and this cell phone this will be easier for you to stay out of sight of others." He gives her an hug and a kiss and turns to go back inside with the children.

((I won't but guess what I am going to be in michigan next year.))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:07 pm

(Why are you coming to Michigan next year?) Isis does not take the truck. She did not like to drive. She goes to where her coven use to be. Her uncle appears out of the shadows and says, “What are doing here, Princess Isis?” She says, “I need help. I have found a mate and the two clans won’t leave us be.” He says, “I will do what I can.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:27 pm

((My Uncle form Swedan is having his vows renewed there.)) SilverFang returns to the children and picks up the girls and walks away form the door after making sure Eric was following him. He then sits them all down and says, "Come on Isis has something she has to do and will be back so what do you guys wanna do." Then instantly the girls jumped on him and take the remote and lay down on his chest and watch the TV Eric laughs at the sight of this.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:40 pm

Isis returns three night later as she weakly went to their bedroom. She was bleeding badly from when she had a run in with a few werewolves. She gets in the bed and stares at the ceiling as her body slowly heals. Her eyes close as she slowly goes to sleep to heal up her body faster. So the pain stops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:14 am

SilverFang rushed up the stairs and into the room he kisses Isis deeply while climbing on top of her over looking her body for her injuries he quickly takes her into his arms and says, "Does it hurt you when I hold you like this." His hand searchers her body for more wounds.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:20 am

Isis opens her eyes and looks at him for a moment. She says, “No you’re not hurting me. I am just too weak to move. My uncle will keep the clans off our backs.” She kisses him softly and says, “I was ambushed by rouge vampires and left out in the sun. I lost all the blood I was carrying with me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:50 am

SilverFang kisses her neck and says, "You are in luck my love. We were attacked and they failed horriablely so I have more then enough blood for you." He rushes down stairs and back up with three packets of blood. He kisses her neck again and says, "Go ahead and eat my love I am not going anywhere."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:08 am

Isis quickly grabs the blood and drinks it in a hurry so she can heal faster. Her body heals rapidly but she was still too sore to move. She says, “No one will come after us anymore. The Volturi have been notified of all that has been going on. They will keep things under control.” Her eyes looks dazed as she looked at him happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next