The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “Then never mind…” She looks outside a moment, gets up quickly, and sniffs the air. Her eyes turn bright red as her nose was filled with the smell of fresh blood. She says, “I need you to go see who is hurt. If I go anywhere near there, I might lose control over my thirst.” Her body was shaking like crazy with want.

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:12 pm

SilverFang was aganist it at first but then saw her reaction to the smell he disappered out the house before she could blink. He found the little boy that had thrashed him the night before with his two sisters one of them was seriously injured. SilverFang walked over and picked the girl up she had broken her arm. "You will be safe with me." He gets her back to her house and then he bandages up her bad arm you will be fine trust me. He gets the wound sealed up and makes an cast for her arm. "You are a tough little one you didn't even cry alot the whole time.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:56 am

The little girl smiles some. Eric says, “Nicky can’t speak. She was born mute. I should have been able to protect her better. I am the oldest it is my job to keep my sisters safe.” His voice was ringing with rage. He looked in the direction of Isis’s place. He says, “It was a vampire that attacked us. If you catch it, Isis can feed.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:40 pm

SilverFang smiles and says, "So they fianlly got here." SilverFangs claws started to show. Then his fangs grew. "SilverWing you did fine. Stay here with Isis." He places a gun in Isis's hand. "These bullets are silver nitrate. If the vampries are here so are the lycans. Watch the three kids." He leaves and tosses SilverWing an gun. That is liqiud sunshine in a bullet next time an Vampire gets to close let him have it." Both of the guns were the exact same except the both have diffrent bullets they. But they also both were silver Desert Eagles with an wolf howling at the moon. Silver drops two belts before leaving the house both of them had ammo clips for both guns. "Silver looks at the three kids. "If anything happens call my name. No matter where I am I will here you and be here as soon as possible go in the room with Isis." And with that he dissapperd out the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Isis gets the kids inside the room and locks them in. Vampires jump out everywhere and she could not fight her thirst anymore. She attacks them in a hunger rage and rips them apart. She drinks their blood as they all cry out in pain. Werewolfs come out and grow wide eyed at the sight. Isis was covered in blood and looked like she could fight for a thousand years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:07 pm

SilverFangs hand goes right through the mouth of the one of the lycans. SilverFang he wasn't fully lycan but he wasn't human. His flesh was silver. His hair glowed an silver color his eyes and fangs where pure silver everything except his clothing was silver. He was coverd in blood but it dripped off his silver body his hoodie was missing so all of his mucles showed but they were also silver just like the rest of him. Another like attacked him he picked him up the silver that coverd his body burned the lycan. SilverFang snaps his neck with one movement of his tumb. He then slowly slaugter lycan by lycan moving at an paste that was hard to keep up with if you weren't an type of an super human. After killing the last lycan he instantly runs over and grabs Isis in his arms. He looks at Eric. "Is everybody okay?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Isis got back to her senses as soon as Fang had her in his arms. She looks at Eric as she notices his calm expression. He says, “My sisters and I are fine. Are you guys okay?” Isis looks at herself some and sees all the blood on her body. She says thinking aloud, “I must have lost control again. Eric puts a hand on hers and says, “You can only control your two sides for so long.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:13 pm

SilverFang lets og but not fully his arms where still firmly on her shoulders and then he looks at her eye to eye. "I am not going to far I am just going to store this blood so you don't have to fight so hard to resist your hugner." He instantly lets go of her and picks up an few bodies and walks towards the door. "Nobody is to come down stairs until I call."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:03 am

Isis wobbled a bit when he let go of her shoulders. Eric sat her down and got her a blanket. She still did not look like she was feeling well. He looks at Fang and says, “Go do what you got to do. I have to get her to calm down.” He goes back to taking care of Isis. Her eyes were a bit wide and filled with some form of fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:18 pm

SilverFang drains the left over vampire and lycan bodies he stores the blood in the frezzer. He walks up the stairs and then he opens the window and reaches out and grabs his hoodie he had hung it on the branch before he turned into his silver form. He slips his hoodie on covering his body. SilverFang had done an great job cleaing the blood off of his body and his jeans. He looks at Eric, Isis, and his little sisters. "This Island isn't safe any more but I do know what is. I want you all to pack your stuff and meet me outside of Isis's house. I will return in an hour." He looks at Isis and takes her hand follow me. He takes her hand and out the window they go.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:29 pm

Isis looks at him as she follows him calmly without a word. She says after a moment, “Where are we going to go?” She looks back to make sure the kids are packing their things. Eric waves some to let her know they are okay and she did not have to worry. She looks back at Silver Fang and waits for his answer calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:37 pm

SilverFang smiles back at her and says, "I found an lycan you may have some questions for." He pulls her through out the forest "He had an picture that reminded you of me." He stops at and huge boulder. And points to an lycan chained up in by silver chains. He had an picture of what looked to be an infant Isis and two people standing next to her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Isis took the picture and traced her fingers over the faces. She looks at the lycan and her eyes grew wide. She says, “You were the one who led the lycans after my father so my mom and I would be defenseless against the vampires.” Her eyes filled with rage as she looked at him. She asks yelling, “Why did you do it?! My parents helped you a few weeks before their deaths! You owed them your life!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:36 am

SilverFang grabs Isis and pulls her in right as the lycan's mouth opens and says, "I owed them nothing that was all part of the plan nobody hated your dirty inbreeding parntes more than I did. The made me sick and you two make me wanna hurl. He spits blood right on to SilverFang's arm. SilverFang was feeling Isis tense up. He squeezed harding using everything in him to keep her from breaking free of his grip. He glares at the lycan who wasn't finish running his mouth. "Ohh yeah and Silver you got an messeage from your father kid. He says if he ever finds you he will rip you in half you ungreatful son of an bitch." Fang lifts up an struggling Isis and slwoly moves her away from the lycan that had'nt stopped insulting them and their familes. SilverFang moved Isis to the other side of the boulder when he let her feet touch the ground then with an powerful kick the huge boulder that had the lycan strapped to other side falls fowards squishing the lycan flat. Silver Fang just stood there holding an very pissed off Isis.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Isis looked at Fang as he held her back. She was yelling at him to let her go. She wanted to tear that stupid lycan apart. When she finally started to calm down, tears soaked her face. Her eyes closed and she bashed her fists on his arm. She says, “I hate them. I hate them all!” She looks at Fang wanting him to let her go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:28 pm

SilverFang ignored the blows althought they did alot of damage to his arms. He ignored the pain and just held her closer one hand on her head an the other around her waist. He calmy says over and over again. "Everything is going to be alright I know you hate them I hate them too." He stroked her hair like he had done so many times before the attack. Then he says, "You mettioned something called cuddling to me you said it makes an you feel safe and warm to be held by someone right? Well I am holding you now so please calm down." He places his chin on the top of her head as he felt the tear running down her face onto his hoodie and down his chest.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:14 am

Isis relaxed after a while and stopped hitting him. She buried her face in his chest as the tears that would not stop flowing out of her. She says as she looks at him after being calm a while, “It was my doing that the lycan was brought into our home and care. I saw that he was wounded and as a foolish child would, I took pity on him and brought him home. My mother was the one who took care of him. My father was away in a fight with the two immortal clans.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:06 pm

SilverFang looks at her and says, "You can't blame your self for what happened in the past." He strokes her hair and holds her a little tighter. "Go ahead and cry I am here to take care of you and the kids myself." He turns his head leaving his check on the top of her head. "Are you safe to let go of now." He smiles some and as his grip loosened up slowly but he was watching Isis for sudden movements.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Isis says not wanting to leave his warm arms and tears still going down her face, “Yes, I am safe to let go of now. As long as my knees don’t give out.” As she felt his grip on her loosen, she did not move away from his arms. She liked being held by him even if he does smell like a war zone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:26 am

SilverFang smiled some as she didn't move then he wraped his arms around her again. "You are welcome to stay in my arms as long as you wish." He lifts her up in his arms and starts to walk back to the house. His eyes searched the area for more enemies. He didn't find not one enemy all the way back to Isis's house.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:53 pm

Isis looked at him with a smile and let him carry her back to her home where the kids were waiting with their thing packed. She says to him softly, “Thank you Fang.” She looked over at the kids. Their parents were nowhere to be found. Eric says, “Our parents no longer want us. So we’re sticking with you and Isis. We promise we won’t be any trouble for you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:22 am

SilverFang smiles and says, "Come on kids we should keep it moving." Angel walks in the house straps his guns on and helps Isis pack her stuff. But their was an moment in the room where they bumped into each other and SilverFang instinctly grabe Isis's hands and looks her in the eyes. After about three seconds Silver breaks the look and continues to help her back.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:32 am

Isis smiled some and packed her things. It did not take her very long. She zips up her bag and goes back out to check on the kids. She could see the captain from their trip here preparing the ship to leave. She looks at Fang a moment before loading the kids onto the boat. Eric smiles as his sisters go nuts over having a cabin all to themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:07 am

SilverFang walks onto the boat and pats Eric on the head. "Get ready to leave you guys." He walks over to the captin. "Take us back to the docks where you picked us up. I can handle us form there." He walks back down to the bottom deck and motions for Eric to follow him they get to the back of the boat. "Look kid I need to know what type of ablilties you have SilverWing. I don't wan't to need you to do something and overload you because I didn't know what you are capealbe of doing."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:20 am

Eric looks at him and says, “Well I have the ability to control fire and ice. I also have advanced speed and strength.” The captain made the ship go under water just in case they were to be followed again. Isis kept the boat heated as she watched over the girls. Nicole being a mute had to use her powers of a telepath to talk with her. She asks Isis, “Are you and SilverFang a couple?” Isis shook her head and says, “No we are just friends. Why do you ask?” She says, “Well you and him seem to be getting really close.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next