The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guy.

2 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The New Guy. - Page 7 Empty Re: The New Guy.

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:36 pm

Tien holding Relyks hand and then lightly guided her through the desert and finally he turns to her and says, "You are not use to being touched are you?" His hand slowly let go of hers as they kept walking. "I am also just guessing but you don't like being around to many people either?" His tone had now change form strong and confident to soft and curious. "I aplogize fof getting you stuck in the middle of all of this." He says to break the akward scilence.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 am

"I'm not too fond of other hands around me, is all," she said, shrugging. She'd get over it eventually, so long as she practiced being around other beings. Animals were fine. Humans, or other two-legged things that could speak, were a little different to her. "I don't mind being in the middle of this," she answered. "It isn't like I've anything better to occupy my time, anyways." She didn't mind it, but the elf in her was slightly annoyed with how much she'd been involved. Two conflicting personalities in her was kind of weird sometimes.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Tien kept walking and listened to Relyk speak. Then he finally smiled and then walked an little ahead of her as he noted her thinking to herself. Then he turns around and says, "When we get out of the desert I will take you to the next inn. I am pretty sure you are tired of sleeping in the dirt and on the hard ground." He smirked some at her and then kept walking now he was almost six paces ahead of her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:55 am

She did not object to his theory. Though she was used to sleeping on the dirt and ground (but mostly the trees, which were safer, in her own opinion) she still did enjoy a nice warm bed with blankets and all that. She didn't go to them often so she didn't spoil herself, but once in a while an inn with a meal and bed were nice.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:39 pm

Tien lead her throughout the desert and then he grabed her hand again. "I konw you don't like being touched but I like to touch plese forgive me." He pulls her closer to him and takes the sheath and puts it in her other hand "You should practice chaning forms with that." He announced to Relyk.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:58 pm

"Yeah, I'll live," she answered when he said he liked to touch even if she didn't. "I can try. What else do I need to change it in to? Or can I just keep changing it into a bow and arrow?" she asked, since that was her preferred weapon and she was pretty good at it.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Tien smiles as she said she could learn to live with it. He smiled and says, "You may need to learn how to make an deffensive weapon as we have discovered I am behind the game in dragon powers thus I won't be able to protect you at all times."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:28 am

"A defensive weapon?" Relyk tried to come up with a good one. The blades she could wield were too thin to be used as defensive tools as well, so maybe she could turn the thing into a shield? "A shield would work, wouldn't it? What other defense weapons are there that I could use?" she asked, having only come up with one.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Tien smiles and says, "They're are an few other weapons but you should stick with the shield." He smiles at her and as the alked through the desert hand in hand. With Relyk trianing with the sheath. Tien smiled as he moved his sword from his back to his right hip. "You may need to make an big sheild one that can cover your body with no problem. Size dosen't matter with that weapon of the weight of it never changes put the damage the weapon dose almost triples."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:20 am

Relyk examined the thing once again. "That sounds good enough," she said, since it wouldn't increase in weight, and would only return an attack with triple the amount of damage. "I like it," she added with a shrug. "It's quite the useful tool for offense and defense."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:55 am

Tien smiles as she examined the sheath and decided to go with the shield. "Yeah maybe if we have some more time I can show you how to turn a offensive weapon into an deffensive weapon." He smiles and gives her hand and light sqeeze. "We are nearing the end of the desert. So you will bea able to sleep Inn that inn like I promised."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm

She nodded and gave a small, restrained smile. "Yeah, awesome," she answered, looking forward to the inn. She would like a nice bed and a hot meal. She was easily pleased, Well, when it came to needs such as this, they were fairly simple. But when it came to the intelligence level of a human creature, then it was a different matter.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Tien saw an huge town on the boreder of the desert and looks at Relyk. "Keep that hood on your head the bigger towns get the more likely they will hate elfs and dragons." Tiend pulls his hood on his head and says, "We will by some food and an room and stay in the room until its time to leave and when we leave we will take the rooftops out of town."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:26 am

"Yeah, yeah, I've got it," she said, sighing as she had to pull the hood up. It was annoying, but it was necessary. It sounded like he didn't plan on staying here very long, or at least long enough for a few meals and maybe a night or two.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:35 am

Tien bought some meat and lots of vegetables and fruits for Relyk. Then he takes her to an Inn and buys one room. Then walks her up to the room as the door closes Tien pulls back his hood revealing his hidden eyes and looks at Relyk. Take off your hood kick back and relax. Everything is okay we are in our room for the next two days we may have to go out to get more food but thats about it." then he turns and looks at Relyk. "Never mind we are going to have to go get you some new clothes."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:11 pm

She nodded as she looked at her attire. It was a favorite, but it wasn't as protective as she'd have liked for the cold weather. "All right then," she replied with a sigh. She'd possibly have to ditch the ones she wore now, because they could become a burden eventually. She could always get new ones back in her village, but sometimes it was slightly complicated to go around an elven village with the full blood elves. They didn't always enjoy the company of half humans.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Tien looked around and smiled as he saw and fimilar face. He looked down an old friend of his was in the town. The Ice dragon was there like Tien he had an dragon form. But was mostly human. Tien let out and whistle never heard before by anybody in that two except for his friend. Who instantly spotted Tien and runs into the inn and right into their room hugging Tien and laughing. Tien pushed him off and says, "Relyk this is the only other dragon I cant trust Xuang." Xuang bows to Relyk and turns to to Tien. "Score an beautiful half human half elf girl." He winks at Relyk just before Tien's hand wacked the back of his head hard. Then he shook his head at Xuang.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:15 am

Relyk greeted this Xuang dragon with a simple nod. He was outgoing, she'd give him that much. "Charmed," she replied to his sentence. Yeah. Not really. But it was nice to say so, she supposed. This one was Tien's trusted friend, so she'd have to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:48 am

Tien smiled at his friend as he invited his friend to come take an seat with him. They sat on the far side of the room. Xuang looks up at Tien and says, "You can't deni she is an beautiful one is she not." Tien nodded his head in agreement. Then gives his friend an serious scowl. "My parents are ending the creed. And I have every intention on killing Yofune" The room got quite.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Relyk wandered off, not too far away, but just sort of wandered to check things out. She did ignore openings to conversations to stupid male humans. Especially the older ones. If any were to catch her interest, it certainly wouldn't be some loser sitting around this place. She preferred someone of her own elven species anyhow. They didn't like her much, but the elves, the male elves, were a lot better than the foolish humans who tended to age too fast.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:01 am

Tien kept an eye on Relyk the whole time their was something about this arrival that he just couldn't put his finger on. Tien turned to his firend just in enough time to avoid being seen by Relyk. But he was pretty sure she knew he was watching her. "We are going to kill Yofune." Tien says to Xuang extending his right arm out to Relyk. "She holds the dragons sheath and I hold the sword." Xuang smiles at his firend. Then they exchange an powerfull handshake that turned into an hug in the end. Tien smiles and his friend turns and says, "You just make sure that you don't get yourself killed. Oh and don't transform I beilve there are some dragon slayers out there."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Relyk could feel their gazes on her, even with all the other weirdos looking at her as she passed. She could feel Tien and his friend's glances. She chose to ignore them, as she did with everyone else. She heard her name in one of their sentences, also something she was ignoring, and just walked farther to remain out of their conversation as best as she could.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:36 pm

He smiles as he walks up to Relyk and grabs her hand. "Do you see anything that you may like." He smiles as he pulled her closer to him. He figured she would resist but didn't care. We must find something you like and fast. We are being followed." He smile grew wider as he pulled his hood down more covering his eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:33 pm

"I see nothing in particular, but then again, I'm not picky, so anything would really work for me," she said with a simple shrug, discreetly searching for who ever was following them if they were in the place too. She didn't sense anything out of the ordinary, so it was possible that this stalker was farther away? Or just able to cover his presence up better than she could detect.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Tien smiles at her. "You never what i wan't you to be when I need it." He lets out an light laugh and says, "What is your favorite color we will build you something form that." He lets out an little chuckle.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum