The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guy.

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The New Guy. - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Guy.

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Relyk had been merely pondering and mussing over the idea of trying to protect or help out Tien. Still, it was not even close to the formality and importance of an elf's promise or vow. She'd abide to it, yes, but not very strongly. Not very loyally. When the morn arrived, she decided it was finally time to go look for the dragon. She wondered what they'd be doing next/
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Tien looks over his shoulder to see Relyk approaching him. "Where can I take you." He stands up. "I wish not to include you with my problems." Keep the sheath you will need it more then me." He stands up and walks over to Relyk looking her face to face. "Either way we have to get out of here and now. I rather take my chanes with Yofune then stay here or maybe even those dragon slayers." Tien turns back to the edge then the grabs Relyks hand and pulls her off they just fall for an minute then he transforms and takes off.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:22 am

At least she had expected them to free fall for just a moment before he transformed to fly. Not as surprising or shocking as the first time. "I don't need to go anywhere, but I have to come with you for the time being, " she said, though she didn't want to. "I have to help you and keep you safe when I can, because your mother said so."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:42 am

Tien says nothing. He just lands softly on the ground. I am not going to fly at night it is freezeing up there. He sits down on the grassy hills that covered the bottom of the his mothers tower. He lays down and looks up at Relyk before transforming back. "Are you going to stand up all night or are you going to sleep."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:18 am

Relyk merely shrugs at him before walking around a bit. She just wanted to glance around at the place before she slept. It looked nice, she could say. It wasn't bad. Supposedly. When she was finished looking around, she returned to the spot, sitting down and laying back. So...now what?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Tien looks into the stars. "I train and train and train until I can control every star in the universe." He looks at Relyk. "You have an lot of training to do your self if you are going to stay with me and fight dragons." He smirks at her and says, "Sucks to be you because you are going to have to learn how change your weapon in an matter of seconds."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:00 am

With a sigh small smile, Relyk half nodded, half shrugged. "Yeah, I figure that already. But I'm half elf, so it should come faster to me than the ordinary human is capable of, despite me also being human," she added as an after thought. "It shouldn't be too hard, just you watch."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Tien smiles and sits up and touches the Relyk's shoulder. "Lay down it is cold and I am freezing." He looks at her and smiles. "I would like to turn into my dragon form but I am getting tired." He lays back down and folds his arms behind his head. I am serious it is going to be frezzeing tonight and the sun just did go down." He looked at her with an serious look.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:20 pm

She laid down, curling her body up to keep the warmth in. She could stay fairly warm like this, but she still shivered on the occasion. She was fine though. She had handled far colder climates then this before. No doubt the dragon would live through this no problem.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:49 am

Tien laughed when she laid back and and curled up into an little ball. "I meant lay down with me it would be an lot warmer but I see you are just to stubbrone." He stands up. "I really don't like sleeping out in the open in my dragon form I make an huge target but seems I have no choice." He smirked as he looked down at Relyk. "I haven't meet dawrf's as stubbrone as you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:30 pm

"Should I take that as a compliment or what?" she remarked, raising an eyebrow, not ultimately caring in the end. She knew she was stubborn. She could blame her father's side for that. She didn't care how stubborn she was. In a sense, it was nearly a comical subject.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Tien looked around as she didn't move his way and then he lightly touched her hand trust me I am not asking for your hand in marriage I jsut want some warmth." He smirked at her and says, "Now get over her before I force to transform and leave an big targer for stranges or hunters. And if they find me they find you." He opens his mouth to let out an big and hardy laugh.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 pm

She allowed herself a small breath of a laugh. She moved closer as he insisted. She was warmer when she was closer to him, and it wasn't a bad feeling. She didn't mind it too much like this, she supposed. "You're cold too, then? I thought you as a dragon, even in human form, would have a high body temperature than humans and maintain a sort of higher resistance to the cold."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Tien faces goes from an plain and simple smile to an serious look. "I can." He says out loud. But it was followed by an whisper saying, "I just don't know how to control it." He truns his gaze back to the stars. "So much I had to hold back so I could uphold that damn creed." His voice now deep and sounding as if it where aimed at someone they would be dead where they stand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:11 am

"Well, if that creed is no longer in play, then that should mean you'd be able to train what you held back, right?" Relyk asked, pretty sure it meant that. The elves had had something similar to a creed at one point, but it eventually became valid over time. Pressing matters had occurred where they had needed to lift it in order to take proper action. The dragon's creed would have to be somewhat similar to theirs, right?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Tien looks at her yes this is ture but. I can't do the simple stuff let alone the moves that only I as the Grand Celestral dragon can do. The stars are my allies and weapons but I can't control them." He gazed at the curious elf girl on his forearm asking him the questions and then says, "It does matter I will either lean it and defeat Yofune or die." He once again turned his gaze back to the stars. Even thought it didn't look like it he was foucsing everything he could to try and just summon one star.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:43 pm

"Yeah, I guess that's right," she said, shrugging. Sure, it was definitely an impressive subject when talking about his powers and all, but him unable to control most of them was kind of boring. That was what training was for, but if he hadn't done anything or couldn't do anything, well, that wasn't any good. Elves, with or without a creed or whatever restrictions, could do some sort of homework junk on it at the very least. Study it in secret, though never try it out. Should the creed or rule thing ever become valid, then they would already have the knowledge stored. The elves thought ahead.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Tien's gaze still fixed on the stars then on one star it was an tiny little star compared to the others. His full focus went to that one star. Then he felt something explode inside of him as the star dissappered. Then these flames consumed Tien's body. He leaps up. to realize the star was no longer in the sky but inside of Tien. His mouth roars open as wings sprout form his back and his finger nails turn into razor sharp blue claws. But he didn't fully change his transformation stopped there. He felt his body tense up and release. He looks back as he wings spread and flames erupted from his mouth. He looks back his eyes glowing as they often did when he was in dragon form but he wasn't in full dragon form. He looks back as he smiles and says, "I think I can work with this for now."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Relyk was startled when he jumped up, half transforming. She thought he was transforming all the way, but when it merely stopped at his wings and his nails, and his eyes glowing, she guessed that the stars could possibly trigger half of his power, yet enhance them all the same. It was possible, and it seemed likely, seeing as the star in the sky had vanished. "What does that do?" she asked him curiously, her head cocked to the side.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Tien turns an smirk her way and then dissapper and reappers behind her. "It increase everything. Speed, power, endurnce everything. But there is more." Tien walks past her and then fully transforms his scalse now longer just an dark blue but they had an orange outlining his wings. Along with his stomach scales. They were all orange. He looks back at her. Then dose his disappear reappear trick again this time coming over her head at an incrediable speed. He then let out an erupting fire ball that looked like an star. It flew off into the distnace landing in the desert some where making an huge exlposion. He looks down at the Relyk and says, "That is just the tip of the Iceberg. I can feel room for so much more power." He returns to his human form and lands about twenty feet in front of Relyk.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:28 am

"Then you'd be able to absorb more stars, or just one at a time?" she asked, mostly unfazed by the ordeal. He was stronger, fast, and everything better, so maybe he'd stop complaining now and just defeat this Yofune who was in his way so often. "Would you have a limit to how much stars you could intake?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:18 am

Tien looks back at her. "That is my problem. I have no idea how this works I am the fourth Celestrail dragon in 4,000 years. The other are dead so nobody can teach me this stuff and I have been back and fourth through out my tower looking for awnsers but the only thing I can find is the star abosobtion and that is all.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:59 am

"A good start, I suppose," she said with a shrug, dismissing the question. "I mean, it probably could be worse." But seriously, it always could be better, but she'd rather leave that part out of words. If she voiced it, as elfish as it appeared to say something like that, she'd bite her tongue just this once.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:09 pm

Tien looked around then truned to Relyk. "We must get out of here. I have drawn too much attention to this area. He smiles some and takes Relyks hand. "Put your hood on and walk with me. We don't have to make an rational escape out of her. We can just leave in an mild manner for once. But if they catch us." He reaches up and tuckks her ears udner her hood and then he takes her hand again and starts walking the opposite direction of the fire ball he shot earlier.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:20 pm

She allowed him to guide her, not particularly liking the close contact or direct contact, but she took it quietly. It was important, so she had to, actually. She said nothing as he put the hood up for her. She appreciated it, but had to force herself not to cringe when his hand came close. She wasn't really used to being around a person this long. Not even with the elves. Maybe when she was a child, but now she barely stayed out long with a lot of them.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum