The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guy.

2 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The New Guy. - Page 9 Empty Re: The New Guy.

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:22 am

Tien looks back at her. "I guess I would have to find you a home if that is what you desire if not I still have a few other problems to settle." He glide just over the land as they crossed back over an lake and back to the Clestrial tower. Tien looks back and says, "You can read elven right." He lands on the ground and transform to his human form and piggy backs Relyk into the tower.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:24 pm

She scoffed at the question. "Of course I read elven," she answered, biting back an annoyed tone to her voice. So it should be obvious enough since she had elven blood in her. Still, there was the definite fact that she was human, too. Not all half elves read elven. Mostly because they were cast out of their village as children, what with half-elves being discriminated because they weren't pure blood of either. But she had been fortunate enough, so she could read. She could read most languages in fact. Part of her studies and all. "Why do you need to know if I read elven or not?" she asked, since the question had been one that was just put out there.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:02 am

As Tien piggy backed Relyk into the tower he runs up the stairs and shows her the star absorption techinuqe. "I could read some of it but not all elven." He smiles I speak almost four langauges but elven is pretty hard to lean when nobody wants you too." He points higher into the tower I know there is more writing up there but it is more complex then what I can read."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:07 pm

"All right, understood," she said, complying to orders. Yes, amazing. She was obeying. Whatever. This was her jurisdiction in a manner of speaking, so she'd listen and follow without too much trouble. She looked around for these books, finding them and grabbing one to check it out. She could almost laugh at this. Coincidentally it was the same level of reading she did back when she was learning from the elven schools. She had been one of the advanced, despite being half human and all that nonsense. "I can read this. What should I be looking for?" she asked.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:02 am

Tien looks around and then looks straight up. "That" He points to the celing of the tower and says, "That technique I belive is called the Flaming Star Technique." The picture showed and dragon spiting out an star as if it were fire and making an huge explosion.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Relyk looked to find it, pulling it out and skimming through it. "And? You want me to read how its done or something?" she asked, not very thrilled with the idea of having to read out loud or anything. "How about I just write it out as a translation or something. That sounds easier." Not as fast, but she could get it done in an hour or so. For the whole book, not just a few pages. "Do we have the time for that?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Tien looks at her and says, "I have no idea how much time I have left. Yofune should know what I know now and is looking for me." Tien smiles and says, "And if he wants an war then I will give him one." Once again revealing that magnificant blade known as his banryuu. Then he drops the tip of the blade through the brick in his tower.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:22 pm

"Well, I can just skim through this and tell you what you need to know," she offered, since she didn't want to delay them too long. Putting them in danger would be a nuisance and a pain. She didn't want that right now. It'd be stupid. "Well, whatever. What should I do with this ting?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:16 am

Tien glares up an says, "Just tell me what I need to know and I will handle it from there." He pulls his banryuu out of the ground and runs up the stairs. "I will be back dont move." He runs all the up the stairs where he finds an flame hunter one of Yofune's creations. Tien had the feeling they were not alone and could smell the burning brimstone. He leaps up and over the creature and then turns and slices it in half and then leaps from the stair way he was on all the way back down to Relyk.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:41 pm

She sighed. How was she supposed to know exactly what he needed to know? She could read this within thirty minutes, give or take. She read it, skimming over boring and unimportant parts. He'd be back by the time she finished it, or really before she finished it. Reading over a couple parts a couple times just to memorize bits and chunks of information that may prove useful here and there.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Tien lands on the ground very roughly it cracked the birck under his feet. His knees where bent to absorb the blow. He stands up and then says, "Relyk I have been thinking. After this whole thing is over with." He stops and looks at here and says, "You can have this tower. I am only her twice an week if that. On the ground floor there is an garden you don't even have to tend to if you don't desire too. There is an traing floor you may find an little difficult with out that bow and arrow for the simple reason that you can't fly." He lets out an little chuckle. And then quickly states. "It was just an idea if you had no where else to go. Oh and it is an standing offer. If you ever get tired of hearing people or elf crap you can allways come here to get away from it all.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:06 am

"Ah, thanks," she replied, though she didn't know how many times she'd actually use the place. She liked the books and it was nice enough, so who knew how many times she'd find a use. Maybe she'd use it as he said; to get away from people and just read. She was comfortable with both English human writing and Elven language, so the books weren't a problem. She liked them. Ah, well time would tell eventually why or what for she'd use the tower for.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:18 pm

Tien looked around and says, "So I have some good news and bad news. Which one do you want first." He looked at he with an serious face and pulled his banryuu out of the ground and says, "Well to be honest I thing that you will like all of the news." He lets out an comforting smirk. Then he retruns his sword back to its katana state.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:09 pm

"Huh? Um...I guess if we get the bad news out of the way first. we always have the good news to cheer us up, right?" she asked, since she wasn't sure she wanted to hear either or if she'd apply it to herself. Depended on the seriousness of the case and if it involved her and how much. "Okay, so let's hear the bad news, and then the good news."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:37 am

Tien smiles and says, "That was an flame scout. Meaning when he isn't at back with an certain amount of time Yofune will know we are here." He smirks and then says, "Good news is we have about three hours before Yofune gets her so we could flee or fight." He grips his blade.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:04 am

"Ahh, I see," she said, examining the situation mentally. "Well, what would we be better off doing?" she asked. "We can run, but confrontation is inevitable eventually. Are we strong enough to win? Or shall we delay another day until we are capable of winning?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Tien smiles and says, "I would like to fight. But you will just find out how much of an coward Yofune is." He smirks and grabs his katana. "Keep reading I will alarm you when they are here." He then turns and walks towards the exit and waits to see where his cowardly rivial was.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:02 pm

"Fine," she replied, going back to scanning through the book, repeating several things to make sure she had it down right. She lipped a couple things silently, the only noise was her breath leaving his mouth. The book was interesting enough, though it didn't really concern her. Not like she could teach herself these things, since she wasn't one of those dragon-human people. But it was still enough to keep her from wandering with thoughts.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:07 am

Tien smiles as he shows off his banryuu and then leaps off the side of the tower and looks out the entrance. He glared off inot the distance and waited to see the sign that Yofune was coming. He would look up and ask Relyk if she was finish reading.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:33 am

Once again she re-examined the passages that weren't necessary but still did just to be thorough. She knew a lot of the book by now, so she more or less wouldn't need to even pull it out again to check from the pages if he needed to ask something. It didn't take long, and she almost considered pulling out another book, but if they were disturbed and had to flee, then she might not have finished.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Tien smiles as he leaps from the entrance onto Relyk's floor landing after turning an huge front flip. "We have to get out of the tower he is here band I wish not to let any damage come to the tower." He grabs he hand if he destroys the tower all of its knowledge goes with it so here." He grabs the sheath from where Relyk was sending and gives it to her. "Yofune is not really here it is an flame clone an replica of him so don't touch it and watch it's blood it dosen't bleed blood but lava."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:37 pm

She nodded and obeyed silently, observing, studying the situation. She was re-running a couple of the ideas of the book in her mind, though they were only dragon facts, she memorized them and could recite them well enough if he asked for them. She came up with a couple on her own and thought of them, examining them and solving them herself. She was pretty good at it too. She hoped the tower wouldn't be touched so she could go back and read more.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Tien smiled as as the creature came in with an commanding sweep. Tien ducks under the fake Yofune and leaps on to its back as it took off into the sky the heat coming off of it was so intense that even Tien could only withstand it for so long for he didn't even understand the full depth of his power. After Tien realized he couldn't stay on the back of this monster he leaped off and buries his banyruu deep into the monste and slides down the back of it and leaps off as he reached the start of the tell and then he jumped off and transformed diving down racing the lava back to the ground. Then he swoops up scooping up Relyk and flying off with her into the sky.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:31 am

She couldn't do or say anything that would help, so she did nothing and just accepted everything that happened so quickly. She simply watched. She needn't fret since he seemed to be able to take care of things and knew when everything was about to happen, so there was no choice except trusting his judgment.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:00 am

Tien smiles as he scooped up Relyk and takes off. The fake Yofune wasn't gonna be done in that easy. He dived down and followed them. He was coming in close on them then Tien flies straight up and does and then back looping behind the dragon and giving it an burts of blue an orange flames. Then flying over it and using his spiked tail like an club to smack it in the head and watch it fall out of the sky like an rock. He then tosses Relyk in the air and flies under her making sure she landed on his neck.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum