The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guy.

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The New Guy. - Page 4 Empty Re: The New Guy.

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:17 pm

She didn't know why he was sending the person over to her, but she stood there and acted as if she knew the part already. She didn't like when the bigger guy looked threatening and looked like he would attack them. Thankfully Tien had stopped him and directed the fight towards him. Relyk could take the guy if she wanted, but then she'd be revealing her fighting style, then rumors would spread to the guys who had been hunting her in the first place. Not good. She didn't need them back. They were hard to lose. "I will," she answered as he told her to stay within his sight. Now like she could go anywhere anyway.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:27 pm

The big stands up and says, "Anybody can knock an man down with an kick out of nowhere. Let's see what type of man you are when you fight me and I know you are my oppnet." Tien cuts his eyes at him and then charges the man jumping form side to side until he gets to the man and then he knees the man in the gut sending him sliding back almost twenty feet. Tien looks at the man. "You aren't an challenge for me I haven't even started trying other wise I would have ended it already." He looks at the man and says, "If you wish to continue say so but I won't be held responseable for the thrashing you will recive. Tien fleixs his mucsles and gets back into an fighting stance.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Show off. That's the first thing she thought of when she saw how he fought the guy. He kind of was a show off, whether or not that was just his attitude in fighting and he wasn't aiming for the attention. Whether that was intentional or not, he sure was getting it. That was more or less likely a bad thing, since they didn't need eyes following their every move and admiring him and all.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:35 am

Tien circled around the man as if he were in his dragon form and he was about to do final strike. Which was his plan form the start. The man was getting more and more fustrated with Tien circling him and then he attacks again and Tien blocks everything then leaps into the air at the man as if he was going to hit him with an cross body but then his body started spining and Tien's elbow cracks the man in the forehead dropping him on the ground. Tien walks over to Relyk and the other young man. Follow me he cuts through the crowd and buys Relyk her fruit and leaves the town. He looks at the young man. "You are coming with us to the next town." He looks at Relyk and says under his breath. "We are walking." They head out in the next direction. Tien puts his hood back on covering that huge scar on his stomach.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:57 am

She wasn't sure why the person was still accompanying them, and why he was letting him. She let him without saying anything or asking any questions though. When he got her the fruit she wanted, she ate it as they walked, understanding why he said they'd be walking. He didn't want the random extra over there to see the dragon form. She did like walking better, even if they were going at a much slower pace.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:23 am

Tien pulled some fruit out of his hoodie and hands it to the young man. "So why were you fighting an man twice your size and an obvious warrior who could have killed you with no problem." The young man takes an bite out of the fruit. "He was trying to force me into his army. That man was the lord of the land." Tien whips his head around. "Relyk... you wouldn't mind handing me my sword would you." He holds his hand back for his sword. "You." He points to the young man. "Stay with her." He tosses the sheath back to Relyk. "I won't be to far behind. You will still be within my eye sight." He stops walking. "The next village is south keep going that way." He points off in the direction of the village.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:43 am

So he was ditching the stranger with her? What was she supposed to do with him? He looked pretty worthless to her, but then, most humans did look like that. And to add to that, she still had to bring the sheath with her, so it looked weird for her to be carrying an empty sheath. She led him south anyway, trying to find how to get out of the noisy village.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:10 pm

Tien followed but stayed about an mile and watched them with his dragon eyes. He kept his sword on his back. He ran through village and but stayed at an safe but close enough distance form Relyk. He was postive she could take care of her self but the problem was that he didn't think she would take care of the young man. He follows on the roof top until he sees the one thing he didn't want to. It was the man from earlier with his soilders.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:22 pm

This kid wasn't even worth watching over. He was rather useless and cowardly looking, on human terms. Humans like this just weren't worth her time of day. Tien was okay. He was part dragon or he was a dragon who was part human or something. He was different, so she didn't completely see him as a useless, do-nothing human.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Tien cuts off t he men. "May I ask you men of great stature what it is you might want." The General instanly notices him and points to him. Three men walked over one limped back. Tien looks at the General. "Trust me and stop while you are ahead. I am not above wiping out your whole army." He slowly backs away keeping an eye out to see where Relyk and the young man were.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:07 pm

How long was it going to be until they got to the exit of the village? And where did Tien go exactly? What could he possibly be doing that was keeping him and making the pathetically useless human stay with her? It was annoying. Just plainly, extremely annoying.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:07 pm

More men came at him Tien put his sword on his back and beat every man that came his way. He would knock a few of them out and then he would keep back tracking. Then he let the gaurds dog pile him to the ground. Then he takes off and makes run for it letting the men think he was still under them he rans and almost catches up to Relyk. He stopped an few feet shor of her. "Send him home he is no longer the problem." He looks at Relyk and then walks over to the gate of the village. He gives her an nod then stands on the other side of the wall and waits for Relyk to come join him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Relyk nodded and silently and swiftly obeyed his command. She hurried up to rid herself of the human, then joined him on the other side of the wall. She didn't know what was up, or what he had done this time, but it obviously couldn't have been good, so it was time to get out of here. Something bad always seemed to happen. It would seem the two of them attracted some unwanted and unessecary attention.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Tein looks at Relyk. "Time to see if you can make that seath work. Tein puts his sword on his back. "We are not here to kill. At max you are to injury them." He glared at Rely to make sure she was understanding that he didn't want her to kill any one. He then says, "See if you can make the seath work as we walk." He lightyl tugged at her sleeve. He figured she was tired of him pulling her everwhere. "We will only fight if we are caught." He starts off down an path trying to get far away from the city.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:36 am

She sighed as he enforced her not to kill, only to maim. Okay, maiming might be out of that, too, so just to cripple them, or weaken them was her instruction. She focused on the sheath, remembering his instructions from before about how to use it and the things needed to be able to use it. She could use most weapons, except larger ones, like axes or hammers. Her specialty was either swords or bow and arrows, so she focused her mind on that. It took a while, and she was starting to want to give up, but the sheath shift-shaped into a bow for her. "It worked?" she questioned herself as she examined the new weapon in her hand. "And I only get to hit them? Not kill them? What if I accidentally kill them?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:15 am

Tien looks back at her as they walked slowly around the outside of the cave trying not to draw attention. "It is an dragon's bow. When you shot you view what you are aiming for in your mind. The bow dosen't require arrows for it shoots mystic dragon flames that shape arrow. It is impossible to miss an target for what you see in your mind it shoots." He takes the sword off his back and stops walking. Blue and orange flames surrond the weapon and it transform into an staff. Like the sword the staff was blue but had orange lines on it. Tien looks at Relyk. "We most keep going."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:31 pm

It didn't sound very complicated to work the weapon, so all it required mainly was focusing and patience. "Yeah, I know," she said as he stated that they were to keep on going. For a dragon, he seemed to state the obvious quite a bit. Maybe it was just because they were in a rush. If they weren't in this kind of situation, then he probably wouldn't be repeating what she already knew. She considered trying out the weapon, just so she knew she could work it, but then now didn't seem to be the time. She'd have to hope for the best when she used it for her first time.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:22 pm

Tien smiels and says, "Get your bow ready." He looks up and then he looks behind them. "They flanked us keep working foward and when we clear through them we will make an run for it." Tien smiles and cuts off Relyk smacking soilders left and right a lot of them left the ground and hit the giant wall next to him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 am

Relyk readied the bow, reluctantly reminding herself not to kill them. Tien might be mad if she did, so she didn't. Even if it would be kind of fun to get him mad..... But no, she did as told. She made sure to aim for their arms or legs, and not their torso or heads. It wasn't as much fun.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:48 pm

Tien quickly plowed through the flank in front of him making sure nobody got to close to either him or Relyk. Once they got the whole armhy behind them and says to Relyk. "Rember my no kill rule. Well I am going to bend it for an few seconds. The man that I fought earlier he is an croupt leader. Kill him." He moves out of the way and parries off several attacks and protects Relyk while she aimed at the man.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:08 pm

Finally she got to kill! Even if it was only one guy, killing was killing. Even better; it was a human! Killing humans, or humans dying was rather comical to elves. She took aim at the one human he had told her she could only kill. She made sure to aim for spots she could slowly and painfully, aiming first for all his moving limbs, then his head, and then his heart. It was satisfying.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:29 pm

Tien took note at how Relyk killed the Leader as the men turned to see their dead general Tien grabed Relyk and leaped the wall back into the city and waited for the men to clear. He looks at Relyk. "Next time I say kill someone end it when I say it. Don't take your time doing it." Once the men cleared he leaped the wall again but this time transformed and flies off with an more then likely pissed of Relyk on his back.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 pm

"Yeah? Well you didn't say anything about that," she snapped back. "Don't be a kill-joy, you should know elves love to take their time when killing those pathetic humans that deserve it. It is highly unsatisfactory when you kill them with one shot." He flew off as they tried clearing the wall, she on Tien's back, unhappily.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Tien looks at her. "I know more about you then you know." He looks straight ahead and contines to fly. "My tower isn't to far from here. You may have to hide. Yofune is probly already waiting for me." Tien lets out an Tireing but painful sigh. "He knows I often save people and he loves to try and catch me when I have them so he can attack me and try to snatch them away from me." He flaps his wings as the fly higher above the clouds.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Relyk said nothing about his strange comment about him knowing more about her than she knew. She let it remain in the air for a while until it fell and died in the sky. She hid, just like he said she would have to. She didn't want to run into any trouble. It'd be a pain.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum