The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 5 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Hamona looks at the man calmly and says, “Hello sir it is nice to make your acquaintance.” She feels Raid’s grip on her hand and she gently squeezes his hand back. Her eyes calm as she looks over the weapons calmly. She says asking Raid, “Why does your village need so many weapons?” Her eyes look at the weapons unsure what to think of them.

Back to top Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 5 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 am

Raid started to awnser he question when his uncle says with a smile, "Its not that we need these weapons its that we would like to have them in case of a time of need. No body really ever attacks the village hidden by thunder but it is best to be safe and not sorry." Raid nodds to Hamoan and then pulls out the sword he made at the beach his uncle looks at it and says, "Lovely sword did you make this on your time lost from us." Raid nodded his head his uncle gives him a hug and says, "Well I actually have something for you." His Uncle walks into the house behind him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Hamona looks at them a moment before letting them have some privacy with each other. She tenses up as she hears Siren’s flute. She says, “No matter what song you play I will not come home unless Raid no longer wants me.” She was not going to leave her love until she was no longer needed. She walks around the village looking at all the different things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Raid watched Hamona as she started off into the village. His uncle came back out with his fathers sword it was a long slender light metal it was well balanced and it was an incredible blade. He took it from his uncle and says, "Is it mine now." His uncle nodds and gives him a hug and says, "You take good care of that blade and go find your friend she seems to have dissappeared." Raid nodds and takes off to go get her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Hamona looks around the village wanting to learn everything about humans. She stops some as she sees a few children running around playing some type of game. She watches the children with a smile before moving on to the next part of the village. She can still hear her sister’s song. She takes out her flute and plays a song that would play over her sister’s.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Raid was following but lost track of Hamona so he took to the roof. He then heard her flute he takes off in a full sprint. He was trying to move fast he didn't know how long she would be playing it for. He also didn't want her to draw any attention to her self. He leaps over a roof top and hears the music right under him he then back flipped off the top of the four story roof and down to the ground he lands on the ground swooping around his hand shooting up and grabbing Hamona's hand as he pulled her to him he stood up and says, "Don't leave my side again this is new to you and I wish no harm to you." His head lowered as he held her hand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Hamona looks at her lover a moment before saying, “You looked like you could some alone time with your uncle. I am sorry I worried you. I assure you I am fine.” She kisses him on the lips before tensing up a little. Her sister was still playing her flute. She says, “Siren’s song is starting to tick me off.” She sighs some before starting to walk off on her own again trying to ignore her sister's song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:46 am

Raid didn't really know how to react to the kiss. But as she started to walk off again he runs over and grabs her hand and says, "Come on I promised you a tour of my village and that is what you will get. He shows her around the whole villlage.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Hamona follows him around the village with a smile as she could see why he wanted to return to his village. Every person was equal here and knew each other. She asks, “What do you all do for fun other than train? I mean even warriors like you need a break.” She strokes his hand gently with her thumb as she holds his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "I don't have time to play my chakra is lower then it should be. You helped me do a lot but I must continue to increase my chakra." He stands up and says, "We can go to the park and you can have a picnic and I can continue to train." He leads her back to his house and makes a nice lunch for her to enjoy.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:20 am

Hamona follows him sadly and says, “But of all you do is train, then you will miss out on the wonders of life.” She helps him prepare the picnic food. Then when the go to the park, she lays a blanket down for her to sit on. She was still a little sad that he would not take some time to spend with her. She slowly eats her food calmly as she watches him train.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:12 am

Raid trained hard for about a couple of hours he then stopped while he was sitting on top of the tree he looked at Hamona he noted the the fact that she looked disappointed. So he leaped off the tree and dropped down into the forest and then ran straight to her. He came flying out of the forest and then dashed right at her. Running full speed he sumersalted over and dove on to the ground next to her rolling through and laying down right next to her. He then looks at her and says, "So whats for lunch." He smiles and strokes her arm.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Hamona takes the food out slowly unsure of what they are called and says, “I am unsure what you call your kind’s food. But it all looks good to me.” She blushes some at the stupidity she has for his world. She did not even know what kinds of food he showed her to make. She looks at him and asks, “Are you tired already?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:42 pm

He looks at her and says, "Yes on the island I held back because anything could have happened and I didn't want to be at a weakend state if anything bad happened. He laid on the blanket and says, "Here I am safe so I can really cut loose and drain my power to nuttin with no problems.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment as she slowly eats her food along with him. She says after swallowing her food, “I still do not see why you must train so hard. The stress of it has started to build on your body. I don’t want you to get sick or hurt because you are pushing yourself too hard and too often.” She takes another bite of her food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:17 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "Pushing our bodies to the max is what the training is about. By pushing your body to the max and beyond your body has no choice but to become better." He rolls over and pushes himself up and says, "I have more training to do so you stay her and keep yourself out of trouble." He smiles as he kisses her cheek and runs back out into the field.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Hamona shakes her head some as she goes to off to find something to do instead of watching hurt himself. She finds herself going to a glass shop watching them making glasses. One of the workers smiles some and shows her how to make different forms of glasses. She smiles as he even lets her make a glass of her own. It comes out looking like a purple wine glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Raid came back to the carpet barely able to walk he was looking for Hamona he couldn't find her. He was drained to the max. He just laid there on the blanket unable to move. He laid there for about one minute before he finally blacked out and went unconscious. He laid on the blanket limp and out cold.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:28 am

Hamona comes to his side after waiting for her glass to be cool enough to hold. She sees him passed out and she races to his side. She gently puts him on his back and puts her hands on his chest transmitting some of her energy into him so he would wake up easier. She picks him up and carries him back to his place and puts him to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:35 am

Raid wakes up a couple hours later. He looks around his room. His felt a little weak but he managed to get up. Then he looked around his apartment. He forced himself up and out of his room. He made something to eat and then walked away from the kitchen and back into his room. He then sat there and focused on summing his chakra. As he sat there he felt his chakra still at a lost but a second chakra was discovered. He was summing it. Instead of this chakra being blue like normal chakra it was silver.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:39 am

Hamona senses that he is up and about but does not bother him. She sits by herself in the guest room and looks over the glass she made today. She continues to stare at the glass as her energy starts to focus in her other hand. A crystal type material appears in her hand and starts to take shape of the glass she made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:32 pm

Raid felt the charka become more and more powerful. Some items in his room even started to levitate. Raid started to slowly loose his focus as his eyes closed and opened up again and they were silver but they also looked like wolf eyes. Raid finally snapped himself back into consciousness as his eyes changed back and he came out of his focus howling loudly and he falls over limp on his bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:01 am

Hamona looks around as she hears a wolf howl. She goes to Raid’s side and sighs as he is out like a light again. She covers him up again and kisses his forehead. Her eyes close a moment as she goes back to her room. She did sense his energy change but she was not worried to much over it. She figured it was part of his ruthless training.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:52 am

Raid awoke his head thumping like some one had hit him in the head continously. He looked aorund and says, "Damn" As he forced himself up and walked into the next room and got him something to drink. He laid on the couch and started to drink his drink and ice his head.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Hamona senses the movement of her love and goes to his side. “I made you something Raid.” She hands him a crystal locket on a necklace. She smiles and places it around his neck. She then puts her hand on his forehead and they glow blue. The light starts to take away his headache. She says, “You should not push yourself so much. Your body is slowly adjusting to your new energy.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next