The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 6 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Silver Fang Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "The headache has nuttin to do with the training." He looks at the Necklace and says, "What is this suppose to do?" He looks at the necklace and says, "Thank you for the neclace also."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 6 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “Who said I was talking about the headache?” She smiles some and goes to make him something that would help him relax. She says coming back with a bowl of soup on a bed tray, “This should help you gain more of your energy back faster.” She gently lays the tray across his lap so he can eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "You never answered my question on what this necklace is for." He looks her over takes the soup and downs it. He then gets up and puts the soup bowl in the sink. He then sits down on his couch and relaxes for a minute and then says, "I will start trainig at noon so what do you want to do?" He looks around his home.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:52 am

Hamona looks at him and says, “Who said the necklace does anything?” She gets him more to eat and says, “You need to get your energy back up before you do anymore training Raid.” She gives him the second serving of food and watches him a moment. “I want you to stop training for today.” She looks at the floor a moment as she thinks about this statement. “I know you need to stay strong and you feel you are lacking because of you living on the island so long. But I don’t like seeing you all tore up.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "I am not as tore up as you think." He looks at her. There is something inside of me it makes me feel better and heals my wounds. It increases my power it makes me feel like new. It has always been there I have just never tested it." He looks at her and says, "I am so far behind in my training it is sad." He looks at her and says , "I will be fine matter of fact I have an idea on how to run down my charka extra fast today and then I will press myself just a little harder and be done before noon is over." He grabs his equipment and clothers and gets dressed and says, "Are you ready to go to the training grounds."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Hamona sighs and says, "I will be in a few moments." She goes to the room she was in while he was resting and grabs a few things. She tense up a little as she could sense something was wrong. Her father neptune god of the sea was changing things. The sea's waters were becoming something else. She says, "Why must he be so stupid? His temper could destroy the world if he gets mad enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Raid walked into her room and says, "Are you ready to go?" He walks over to her and says, "Today I feel stronger then ever I have this power that I want to go test out." He looks at her and says, "Come on I wan't you to see this." He grabs her hand and stands up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment and goes to the training grounds with him without a word. She sighs as she sits down on a blanket as she watches him train. Her eyes grow distant for a moment as she makes the ocean calm itself before her father’s temper could do any damage. She goes back to watching Raid train so her father would leave her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Raid gets to the battle feild and says, "When I was yonger I attempted this move and dislocated my shoulder." He smiles and says, "Today I do it again without the painful side effects." He holds out his arm and says, "Half of this move was created by my great great great uncle the other half was created by his student. The move is called Roaring Thunder." He holds out his hand as a ball of whirling chakra formed in his hand. Then as the charka settled a little thin strains off lightning shot through it. The wind in the area started to pick up and whirl around uncontroalbly and the little blue ball of charka turned silver as the little strains of lighting in it turned black. Raid looks at Hamona and says, "Take cover." He then foucsed a great amount of charka through his body allowing him to move at a great speed. The wind had picked up so heavliy that everything within a hundred yards of him become invisible to the naked eye. Then a shinning silver light appeared and moved form left to right at an extreme speed. Then a loud boom hit the earth a huge light blinded any body within a mile radius and all that was left of the training feild were there trees at the far back of the grounds. Ninja from all over the city appeared and where shocked to see who was the cause of all of that noise and bright light.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:56 pm

(I'm not sure how to reply to this one...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Just put your characters reaction to this event and how she felt about what happened
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:45 am

Hamona watched him as she took cover as he asked of her. She saw the light and it felt like her heart was going to stop. This power both scared and impressed her at the same time. She looked around as she could sense more people coming their way to see what was going on. Her instinct was to not let anyone near Raid but she knew better than to do that here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Raid forced himself up as the after math of his move shocked him. When he tried it when he was younger he did no where near as much damagae as he had done this time. He smiles and looks around he looks down his shoulder once again dislocated. The other ninjas shocked by his raw power. He walks over to Hamona and says, "I lied I popped it back out of the joint again." He smiles and the falls to his knees before falling over his head landing in Hamona's lap. The head ninja smiles and says, "Take him home and take care of him he is tired and when he awakes tell him I wish to speak with him. Send him to Keno." He smiles and reached down and pops his sholder back into the joint. Wrap his shoulder and don't forget Keno wants to meet with him." He smiles and says, "His uncle will help get him home."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Hamona sighs as she picks Raid up with ease and carries him home. She gets him home and places him in his bed before fixing his shoulder. She sits by his bed and watches him sleep as she thinks about things quietly. Her mind was on so many different things that she could not focus on what was going on now. She says aloud, “Who is Keno?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Raid opens his eyes and says, "Keno is the leader of the village. Who told you about Keno." He sits up and looks at his shoulder." He smiles and says, "My shoulder is hurting like crazy." He looks at Hamona and smiles as a puff of smoke appears and then a tall man with an all white robe and silver trimmings. The man smiles and says, "I am Keno I didn't feel it neccesary for you to have to come all the way over to me when I could just show here. He smiles at Hamona and says, "Thank you for taking care of one of our boys." He smiles and then walks over and pats Raids head. "I am hurt you didn't come vist me as soon as you got in." Raid glares back and says, "I didn't have the time to I was too busy finding out my parents are dead." He lays, "Back down on the bed."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Hamona looks at the leader of his village and says, “I think I would be best for you to leave and come back when he is better.” She was not scared of this mortal man. She is the daughter of a god and she did not trust this man to be around her lover. She start to look at Raid’s shoulder again and could feel a sore and bruised shoulder blade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Keno smiles and makes a gestrue. All of his bodyguards leave. He then looks at Hamona and says, "There is no reason to unreasonalbe daughter of Posiden." He smile grows wide. "It didn't take long for me to figure out what you are. Plus look at Raid can you honestly tell me he is mad at me. He is just hurt physically and mentally so now he is retracting to his safe place." Raid sits up and says, "There is another power source inside of me what is that." He glares at Keno. Keno looks at him and says, "You finally noticed it." He looks at Raid and says, "It is the orginal Great wolf. You know those wolfs you are so fond of summoning. Well there old leader use to be super evil he forced them to kill thousands of innocents until he meet your grandfather. Your Grandfather's plan was to place him in your mother but at the time no one knew she was pregnant so not only did you get your families wolf eye jutsu but the acutal leader of the wolf demons.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:19 am

Hamona looks at the two men slightly annoyed with the older one. She sighs as she continues to think about things that her father could be doing. She looks at Raid and says, “I got to outside for a few minutes. I will be back in a bit.” She goes outside quickly as she could sense her father’s energy in the air. She could also sense her sisters coming on land. She tenses up and says to herself in fear, “No he is going to use them against me to get me home.” She gets back inside and shuts the door behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Raid glares at him and says, "So why has nobody told me about this." Keno looks up and says, "Something is not right at all." He looks at Hamona and says, "Where did you come from." Raid steps in between Hamaon and Keno and says, "Don't worry about her she isn't from another village." Keno glares at Raid and says, "Don't be stupid another village we can handle I fear it may be something worse." He looks at Hamona and says, "Where ever you are from I will not send you back but I need to know what I am up against."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, "I am from the sea. Neptune the king of the sea is my father. I left my world to be with Raid. Now my father is sending my six elder sisters to drag me back." She looks at Raid and says, "Keno you mentioned the greek sea god. I come from him but was adopted by Neptune. I have way more power than he does but I don't know how to unlock it. If I can unlock my true power then I can put him in his place without harming anyone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Raid looks at Keno and says, "Look at my arm it is fully healed." He looks at Hamona and says, "I can do that attack again when I did that move I felt my own chakra increase almost two folds." He then kisses her cheek and says, "I can do this one without the wolf." He smiles and starts for outside the apartment. Keno followed him and says, "Raid I really don't think it is a good idea...." Raid turn around and says, "Hey you heard what she said Neptune is a hurricane and she dosen't have the power to take him on right now. So why not have a back up plan I know if I can hit him with that move I can level him and end the fight." Keno smiles and says, "I wasn't going to stop you I was just gonna say practice a little further away from the city." He smiles and pats his shoulder and then makes a hand sign and disappears from the house. Raid turns and starts for the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:39 pm

She looks at his arm with sorrow within her heart. She says with sadness and her voice, “I don’t want you to fight against In My father. He is a god when he is in the water. You have no chance against him.” Her voice becomes distant as she leaves the house and goes somewhere to train herself to become stronger. Her mind is made up to become stronger then a god herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Raid smiles and charges his chakra. He summoned almost twice as much charka as he did the time before when he used the move. He focused all of his chakra through his body. When he did this it seem as if time its self slowed down. He then shot out and down the street to him he was moving at his regular speed but as he passed people he just flew through the city with in seconds he was twelve miles away from the city and at a lake. He then stopped and summoned all of the chakra back to his hand as he started to do the move again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:44 am

Hamona sits on the ground as her energy continues to build rapidly. She focuses her mind on the internal flow energy locks her adopted father put on her to stop her from becoming stronger than him. She says softly, “Gate one open…” A blast of energy releases and the sky starts to change. She focuses more and her breathing becomes slower somewhat weaker. She says softer, “Gate two open…” A bigger amount of energy releases and surrounds her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:05 am

Raids attack wasn't silver like the time before it was blue and instead of having little waves of wizzing wind whirl around the inside of the ball it was clouded light blue. He then built then shoots off at an unbelievable speed. His body propeling foward as he slamed the mighty ball of chakra into the floor. The attack eaisly clearing out four miles of land the attack just kept going and going finally stopping at after destroying six miles of land.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next