The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:38 pm

Collin lookes over to her and smiles. "Thats great." He says with a grin as he watched her walk over to him and bring him some meat. He took it willingly and then pulled her down into his lap hugging her playfully. "I'm glade to have someone thats gonna be around all the time." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 5 Sloth(Sorry for not replying. I got my casts removed Thursday and I have been working on getting my feet and legs stonger.)Rose blushed as Collin pulled her down into his lap and hugged her. She hugged him back and took in some of his scent. She shivered a moment. His scent was enough to make a girl get weak in the knees and go crazy for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:11 am

((Its all good...I hope everything goes well))

Collin smiles and just randomly kisses along her neck..."You smell so good." He says with a smile as he sat back up still holding her in his arms.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:19 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 5 SlothRose moaned softly as he kissed her neck. She says, "So do you Collin. You have no idea how good you smell to me." She did not want him to stop. Her body was actually enjoying it. She no longer feared being touched by a man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:38 pm

He smiles hearing her moan softly when she kissed her neck and then.."Maybe it was just ment to be." He says with a smile as he kissed her neck once again and then moved his arms around her resting then on her thighs.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 5 SlothRose moaned softly agan and again as he kissed her neck again. She buried her fingers in his hair. She whispers, "It's weird. Whenever someone from village touch me, I would jump or shiver. But when you touch me, my body ends up begging for more."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:49 pm

He smiles hearing her sweet little moans. "Really...Maybe its because you trust me...." He says with a smile as kissed down her neck and to her shoulder.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 5 SlothRose bit her lip some. She was moaning louder as she felt him kiss a certain spot on her shoulder. She says, "That must be it...Please kiss that spot again. It feels so good." Her body was aching for more attention. She kept her fingers in his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:33 pm

He smiles following her order. He moved his head back and kissed that certain spot on her shoulder once and then again. "You like that huh?" He asks her curiously kissing the spot agian.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 5 SlothRose says while moaning loudly, "Yes I like that a lot." She then made him look at her. She looked into his eyes and kissed him deeply. Her eyes were calm and happy as she kissed him. She knew this might be rushing him, but something inside her could not stop wanting him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:09 pm

He smiles..."Good to know." He says with a grin as kissed her back jsut as deeply when she kissed him. His arms went around her pulling her close to him. Colins heart raced in his chest as he continued to kiss her as his hands then started to roam her body moving to her sides and then up her arms before moving then around to her breasts cupping them lightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 5 SlothRose relaxed as he grabbed her breasts cupping them lightly. Her nipples were perked as he touch her breasts. Some reason, she was reason turned on by him. She looks at him after she breaks the kiss. She says, "I'm probably rushing you aren't I."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:52 pm

He smiles feeling her nipples perk up in his hands and then broke the kiss..."No your not rushing me....This just feels right." He says with a smile pecking her lips.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Rose kissed him after he told her that she was not rushing him. She somehow pushed enough weight against him to getting lying down on his back as they kissed each other. She pulled his shirt off of him and kissed down his neck and chest. She was in a very good mood for him to try and mate with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:02 pm

He smiles as he kisses her back grinning when she forced him back onto the ground. When she pulled his shirt off he grinned as she kissed down his neck and chest. "Your one very suductive woman Rose." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:31 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 5 SlothRose smiled sweety, came up, and kissed him deeply. She says, "Thank you, but I think the lycan part of me is helping be my true self." She kissed him deeply as her hands worked on undoing his pants slowly. Slow enough that if he was uncomfortable with it, he could stop her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:37 pm

He smiles kissing her back jsut as deeply when she came up. "I'm lovin it so far." He says with a grin as he kissed her back once more jsut as deeply. He didn't mind at all what she was doing and he certainly wasn't going to stop her. He already had a good sized bulge in his pants.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 5 SlothRose felt the bulge in his pants and smiled. She slid a hand into his pants and rubbed his hard member. She says, "Glad I am not the only one in a horny mood." She began to rub his member up and down as she used her other hand to get her panties off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:58 pm

He grins when she moved slid her hand down his pants and started to stroke his member. "Same here." He says as he eagerly helped her with her panties. With each of her strokes his member increased in size in her hand. "Just to warn you I may be alittle rusty...It's been a long long while." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 5 Sloth"Just to warn you I may be alittle rusty...It's been a long long while." Collin said as she continued to stroke his member. Rose says, "Don't worry Collin. You can't be as bad as my first time." She was soaked with precum ready for him to be inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:14 pm

Collin grinned. "Never know you could be a natural." He says with a smile as he pulled his pants along with his boxers off. "Alright then...Were gonna do it your way Rose....And its an honer that I'm your first." He says with a smile. His member was pulseing for attention
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 5 SlothRose saw his member was pulsing for attention and smiled some. She looks at him and says, "I don't have a way just instincts telling me what to do." She went back to rubbing his member until he had enough percum to allow him inside her. Slowly she slid his member inside her pussy. She lets out a soft whimper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:26 am

He looks to her..."Your doing great so far Rose." He says with a grin as she continued to stroke his member. He then watched her as she moved ontop him and then guided his member into her. "Ohhh god Rose your so tight..." He says with a grin as she slowly worked his memeber into her pussy.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:33 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 5 SlothRose relaxed very slowly as his member finally was all the way inside her. Blood dripped from her as his member stretched her young folds. Her eyes quite daze as she kept her body relaxed as she adjusts to his size. Then after a while, she began to ride his member and moan with lust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:27 am

He grinned as she waited untill she got used to him. He then groaned as she started to ride him. COllins hands moved up and gripped her breasts softly as she rode him. "Damn your gread Rose." He says with a groan
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next