The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 4 SlothRose could fell the bear nearby. It was ripping apart a fish it just catch. Rose's stomach growled. She says, "Okay..." Her voice was very calm. Shadow went to her side and nipped her hand. Rose looks down at Shadow and smiles. She says, "I will be fine Shadow."

Back to top Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:39 pm

Collin looks over at Rose and grins. "Eager are we?" He questioned with a grin as he walked over to her moveing his face close to her neck and taking in a breath of her scent once more. "You smell even better now." He says with a grin before he took off out of the cave looking behide him to make sure she was following. He was gonna show her how to take one down without a transformation...since she couldnt do that one quite yet.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:03 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 4 SlothRose blushed some as he came close her and drew in her scent again. "You smell even better now." She says, "Thank you..." He said with a grin. Then she followed after him as he took off in the derection of the bear. It was a huge male black bear. Her eyes suddenly got filled with the full force of her hunger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:24 am

He grinned as he crept up close to the bear very silently. Collin then smirked slightly as he seen the bears hair stand up on its back...It knew that something was a danger..It jsut didn't know what direction it was comming from. Once Collin zeroed in he jumped up on the bears back wrapping his arms around it and squeezing it so tight a loud snap could be heard as he broke the bears neck. As the bear collapsed to the ground Collin jumped off and ran over to Rose. "It's pretty easy actually." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:36 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 4 SlothRose shivered as she heard the bear's neck snapped. The sound made her a little uneasy. She says, "It did not look easy." She looked at the bear's body and then her hunger began to take over again. She picked the corpse up and brought it to the cave. She skinned the bear's fur off so she could make a pelt out of it. Even though her body would be generating abnormal body heat, she still would enjoy the softness of a pelt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Collin grins.."Alright then it takes practice." He says with a grin as he watched her pick the bear up. "Your gaining your strengh really quick..I'm impressed." He says as he followed her to the cave and then watched her skin the bear.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 4 SlothRose got the skin of and then she started removing the meat from the bone with her hands. She says, "Well you did say I would stronger. It is known that women learn faster than men." She had to glare at Shadow once in while to stop him from trying to steal the meat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:25 pm

He grins watching her closely. "Yes that is a very true fact." He says with a smile as he watched her pull the meat from the bone. "It will get eaiser once your able to change..then you could control parts of your body like your claws. " He says as he held his hand up and his claws came out...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 4 SlothRose smiled some. She got all the meat of the bones and got the bones out of the cave. Shadow nawed on the bones happily as he sat outside. Rose then made a fire to cook the meat. She knew Collin would probably like it raw, but she was still use acting like a human. Her eyes looked at Collin every once and while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:44 pm

Collin watched her curiously as she started to make the fire. "You do know the meat will tast much much better when its raw.." He says with a slight laugh shaking his head. "Well I guess it would be somthing to get used to." He says with a grin as he picked up a small peice of meat and started to chew on it. A few of the times she glanced over at him he caught her. He then grinned. "Is there somthing you want Rose?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:57 am

Rose shook her head and said, “No…I just have not found a way to thank you for making me stronger.” She takes a piece of the raw meat and took a bite. It tasted weird at first. Of course she was still attached to some of her human side, at least until the next full moon comes around and she turns into a werewolf for the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:00 pm

He smiles cocking his head to the side and then shaking it..."You don't have to thank me Rose." He says with a smile as he then grined. "I'm jsut glade to have a compainion to travel with...And to talk to....It's been far too long...I'm supprised I haven't forgot how to socialize." He says with a slight laugh as he looked over into her eyes.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:25 pm

Rose smiled and said, “Well I am glad I can help you be social again.” Her eyes were filled with happiness and joy as their eyes locked with each other again. She was happy to be free from being a weakling as she was as a human. Rose looks down a bit to hide another blush. She did not know why he made her blush so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:28 pm

he smiles seeing her blush slightly. "You do that alot around me you know...Blush that is." He says with a smile as he moved a bit closer to her with a grin. "Need some help cooking that?" He asks her curiously as he leand over and took a deep breath of her scent and smiles.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Rose blushed deeply as he leaned in close to her and breathed in her scent. She says, “No I can cook it by myself, but thanks for the offer.” She shivered a bit as she was still not use to a man being so close to her. After twenty minutes, the food was cooked and ready to eat. She mauled down the food quickly. She was very hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:12 am

He moved alittle ways away when he seen her shiver slightly with the nervousness. "Wow...You do have quite the appatite." He says with a smile as he ate a few peices as well as he watched her. "You know the people in the village are going to blame me for turning you...They will prolly hunt me down and attempt to kill me." He says looking into the fire.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:37 am

Rose looks at him and says, "No they won't. Wolves rule these woods. I'm the only one that is allowed here by them." She began to eat more. She says after a few moment, "Wolf spirits seem to spook humans. I'll show you the wolves I'm talking about after the full moon. You might want to be in your wolf form when you meet them. They tend to steal male human souls."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:52 am

He looks over listening to her very closely..."Well its a damned good thing that I'm not so much human." He says looking to her with a smile. "I'm sure with you there I'll be safe." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side. "Thank you for letting me turn you.." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Rose says, "You're welcome Collin." She got close to him and laid her head on his shoulder. After a while she mad e the bear fur into the perfect pelt blanket. Rose was in a cuddling mood so she snuggled up to Collin. She says to him, "I hope it's okay for me to cuddle up to you." Shadow was still enjoying the bear bones outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:52 pm

He smiles when she moved closer and then rested her head on his shoulder. He then stayed quiet watching her as she made the pelt into a perfect blanket. When she cuddled really close to him he smiles. "I don't mind this at all Rose." He says with a smile as he moved his arm around her holding her a bit closer. He still couldn't figure out why the hell he was so attracted to her so quick.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:35 am

Rose looks at him with a smile. She liked a man who would like her cuddle up to him. Rose says, "The next full moon is tomarrow night. Hopefully everything goes okay." She then closed her eyes after a while. She stayed cuddled up to him even after she fell asleep. Her head still on his shoulder. Her hair pressed hard against her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:23 pm

He smiles..."Every thing will go great...I promise...I'll be herer with you." He says with a grin as he pulled her alittle closer as she started to fall asleep on cuddeling up to him
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Rose slept calmly against as the nigh passed. Her body same weightless as she slept. The next morning, she woke all snuggled up to Collin. She blushes and gets out of his arms. Shadow jumped up when he saw she was up. She stroked his head and then got some of the meat from last night and began to eat. She did not even care that it was raw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Collin wakes up about when she did. He looked over as she moved from his arms. "Morning there." He says with a smile as he watched her eat the raw meat. "I hope you slept ok." He says with a grin as he stood up and then stretched.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Rose nodded and said, “I slept great. It was the best sleep I’ve had in years.” Her body was a little sore, but she guessed it was because it was close to being her first transformation. She brought some meat over to Collin and smiled again. She was still in a cuddling mood. That was her nature, if she fell sick or sore, she’d cuddle up to someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next