The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:02 pm

He grins when she moaned. He then kissed her back just as deeply loving that lustfull look in her eyes. "Yes you just might...Is that what you want though...If so I'll be by your side either way." He says as he kisses her softly once more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 7 SlothRose says, "I am not saying that's what I want. You say that I am going to be acting on rage, well most of my rage comes from being in that village. So I figure I be wanting to destroy that village." She kisses him back softly. Her eyes still lustful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Colling grinned kissing her softly..."If it happens it happens." He says with a smile as he looked into her lust filled eyes..."You never know what could happen." He says as he kissed her deeply. "If only we had one more night before the full moon." He says with a husky voice.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 7 Sloth"If only we had one more night before the full moon." Darious says with a husky voice. Rose moaned because of his voice and kissed him. He was exciting her again. She runs her fingers through his hair as she kisses him. She wanted him more and more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:08 pm

He grins as she moaned once more. He kisses her back as he feels her fingers running threw his hair. He moved his arms around her with a grin holding her close..."We only have about 15 minutes until the moon rises." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:17 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 7 SlothRose smiles and says, "I don't care." She rubbed up against him. She was still in a lustful mood. She wondered if when she turned into a werewolf, she would still be in a lustful mood other than the pain. She was in a good mood still though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:34 pm

He grins as she rubbed up against him..."Well I guess we could have a quickie...How does that sound?" He says with a grin as he kissed her softly holding her close to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 7 Sloth"Well I guess we could have a quickie...How does that sound?" Collin asked her. Rose nodded and kissed him back deeply. Her lust getting stronger as she kisses. Her pussy already soaked for him and ready for the fun to begin. Her pussy inches from his member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:48 pm

He grins kissing her back just as deeply. He of course already had a raging member. His hands moved to her waist guiding her pussy down onto his member with a groan. He then started to thrust up into her groaning even more. He was still extra sensative from the first round.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 7 SlothRose heard him groan and smiled. Her eyes lit up as she knew he was still extra sensative from the first round. Hell she was still over excited from the first round. Her pussy squeezed his member as she let out a moan and wrapped her arms around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:52 pm

He groaned out even louder when her pussy squeezed him. "Damn...This will never get old." He says as he wraps his arms around her in return thrusting up into her even faster groaning even more. "Best ever." He whispers
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 7 SlothRose smiles feeling warm and safe as she rubbed against him more. Collin wraps his arms around her in return thrusting up into her even faster groaning even more. Rose moaned loudly as he thrusted into her. Her pussy tightened more and gripped his member hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:10 pm

He groans as he feels her pussy gripping him even harder.."Fuck...Your so tight Rose." He says with a groan as he thrusted even know it was slowled down alittle by her gripping.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:45 pm

Rose kissed him deeply as she enjoyed his member being inside her again. It felt so good to have his warm member inside her. Even though she was in control on how fast he thrusted inside her. "Fuck...Your so tight Rose." Collin said with a groan. She says, "Sorry baby. I just like making you fight for the right to move your member inside me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:33 am

He grins kissing her back just as deeply. "I bet you do...But I'm likeing it as well." He says with a grin as he started to try alittle harder his thrusting picking up pace just alittle more. "Your the best love...The very best..." He groaned out as he contnued to thrust into her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Rose smiled as he began to fight back. Then the full moon began to appear from the clouds. Rose got away from Collin just in time as she began to change. She let out soft screams and groans as her body changed. The strange thing is she was not sprouting black or brown fur. Instead, she was sprouting the rare white fur a werewolf can get. Her eyes were a light blue color as she looked at him. Her thick wolf tail swayed behind her as she looked at Collin. She did not look enraged, she looked rather calm as she stepped towards her love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:08 am

Collin watched her closely as she started to change. He then did the same his transformation much quicker. He was standing there watching her in amazement as she shifted. Her fur was very beautiful...He could tell that she was rather calm at the moment. "Like I said your one of a kind Rose." He says his thoughts running into her mind.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:13 am

Rose smiled and rubbed against him softly. She did not say a word though. She stiffened a moment and sniffed the air. Rose's eyes widened and she says to him through thought, "Someone has kill my mother. I can smell her blood from here." She also could smell humans coming into the woods. Shadow tensed up and growled. Rose tells him to gather up his pack. He nods and quickly makes his way to his pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:38 pm

He looks over to her smelling the blood jsut as quickly..."Thats not good..." He snarlled as he watched Shadow take off to gather his pack.."Stay here...." Collin says as he takes off into the woods scouting out the area. After a short amount of time he came back..."Their close." he says looking to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Rose smiled when she saw Shadow and his pack of over two-hundred other wolves. She looks at him and says, “My dad is coming into the woods too.” She ran out of the cave not thinking and made her way towards her father. When she saw him, her eyes widened. His long large sword was covered with blood. She turned into her human form asked him, “What’s going on dad?” He looks at her and says, “Rose I knew you would be with that man. I have killed most of the villager that are after you and him. It’s your time to be free. Now good and leave your human life behind.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Collin looked over at her and nodded following her closely. When her father came into view Collin cocked his head to the side listening to their conversation. "Maybe we should do what he says." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Rose looked at him and then her father. He says, "Don't worry they can only put me in jail if they me." She asks, "What happened to mom?" Her father says, "Your mother was slaughtered like a pig by the guards. She and I supported you in your decision to be with this man. So they killed her and I killed them." Rose nodded and ran off in her lycan form. Tears in her eyes as she ran to Shadow's side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Collin looked to her father bowing slightly and then taking off. "Rose..Wait...Theres only one opening." He says as he comes up behind her. "Follow me...All of you." He says as he then takes off running
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:22 pm

The whole pack followed him as they ran through the woods. Rose still had tears in her eyes as she ran beside Collin. Then as they finally got out, Rose heard her father cry out in pain. She knew her father had been killed, but she could not leave Collin or the pack now. She would mourn her parents passing when they were somewhere safe and not being chased any longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:27 pm

Collin kept running as fast as he could untill they were miles away. They then stopped by a cave that was close by..."THis will be safe for now..." He says as he looked over Rose. Collin then shifted back to his human form and leaned against the wall..."This is all my fault..." He says as he looked over to Rose.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next