The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:42 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 6 SlothRose groaned as she was still getting use to him. She says with a moan, "Thank you." She buried her finger in hair to keep it from ticking to her neck. She picked out her riding pace ten fold. As she rode him, his member found it's way to her g spot.

Back to top Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:51 pm

Collin groaned closing his eyes as she burried her fingers into his hair. "Damn..." He muttered with a grin as she picked up her pace ten fold. He could tell he was hitting her g-spot by the way her moans were getting. His hands then moved down to her hips and helped her out
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 6 SlothRose moaned loudly as his help move her hips making his member hit her g spot even more. She soon came all over his member because she could not hold it in anymore. Rose made it where he was on top of her and smiled some. She leaned up and kissed him softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:29 pm

He groans as he looked up at her smirking as she came. He then blinked as she moved them and then put him on top. "Alright then...." He says with a grin as he started to thrust into her hitting her g-spot every time.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 6 SlothRose smirked back at him. She knew she felt good around him. She just could not last long with him hitting her g spot so well. Rose moaned as he hit her g spot over and over. She stroked her fingers through his hair. She was enjoying his thrusts. She says softly in his ear, "Thrust harder Collin....Please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:13 pm

He looked down at her and grinned as he started to thrust into her harder. "God...I love you." He says as he leaned down and kissed her very deeply. His thrusts jsut getting harder and harder
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 6 SlothRose kissed him back just as deeply. She was moving her hips to meets his thrusts. She was moaning so lustfully and loudly that her throat was going raw. She says in his ear, "I love you too...." Her pussy gripped his member tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:31 pm

He groans as he continued to thrust harder and faster. He then elt her pussy starting to grip his member..."Damn..." He groaned even more as his thrusting kept going. He then leaned his head down kissing and sucking softly on the sensitive spot on her shoulder
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 6 SlothRose groans and says as he kisses and sucks on her pleasure spot on her neck, "Cheater..." Her pussy gripper his member tighter and tighter until his thrusts were slowed and his member could not move without inflicting Collin pleasure and some pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:14 pm

He looked down at her and grinned..."Damn." He says as he blinked slightly not being able to move.."Shit...Your tight as hell.." He says with a smile as he continued to kiss and suck on her neck.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:31 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 6 SlothRose looks at him as he sucks on her sensitive spot. She nips at her bottom lip hard enough to make it bleed. She knew he would instinctively try to lick her small wound to heal it. Rose smiled and kissed him and made his lip bleed. Their blood mixes together as they kiss each other. She loosened up her grip on his member so he could move inside her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:47 pm

He looked looked to her and smiles leaning up when he smelled the blood he then moved down and kissed her deeply grinning as she bit his lip making it bleed. He continues to kiss her not minding the tast of their mixed blood at all. Once he felt her loosen her grip on him he started to thrust again hitting her g-spot some more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Rose kept kissing him trying to keep their blood mixed together. She had read once that Lycans bonded closer by mixing each other's blood together. Vampires do it too, but not with as much passion or desire. She moans lustfuly and whimper, "I am going to cum soon again. You're hitting that spot just right.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Collin groans into the kiss kissing her even deeper before she started to speak. "I'm prolly gonna cum at the same time." He says with a groan as he felt his member start to swell up as he thrusted
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:50 am

Rose could feel Collin’s member swelling up as he thrusted into her too. She whimpered as she could not hold herself back anymore. She came all over his member as he continued to please her. For some reason, she felt tired and wanted to sleep. However she wanted to stay awake. She knew the more they did this together, the longer she would last for him. She leans up and kisses him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:56 am

He groans feeling her walls grip around him as she came. "Ohhh damn.." He says as he comtinued to thrust into her his pace quickining. He groans into the kiss as she kissed him deeply. He then broke the kiss..."Ohhh I'm gonna cum..." He groaned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:06 am

Rose looked at him and kissed him again. Her eyes were still dazed from her climax. She moans loudly as he comtinued to thrust into her his pace quickining. She ended up cuming again as resault of him hitting her g spot so well. She was losing her grip on her control. The full moon was tonight. She would need as much energy as she could get.(You can join my new rp if you want.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:13 am

Colling groans closing his eyes as he started to thrust faster. A grin comming to his face when she came again. Collin then arched up puching him self deep into her as he started to cum..."Ohhh damn..." He groaned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:28 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 6 SlothRose moaned smiled as he finally came inside her. His hot seed filled her insides to the very top. She heard him groan and smiled. Her body arched as all his seed went inside her. She had read that one release of a werewolf's seed is enough to get eight women knocked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:04 am

Collin groans as he feels his seed soak his member. "Damn your amazing...I think I could do this all night.." He says with a grin as he slowly pulled out grinning as some of his seed leaked out of her. He then moved up kissing her deeply
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:26 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 6 SlothRose says as she kisses him back just as deeply, "You know we can't do that. The full moon is tonight remember? I am going to need you to focus to help me through my first transformation." She wraps an arm around him with a warm smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:25 pm

He smiles looking into her eyes..."Yes yes I know." He says with a smile as he leaned down and gave her a loving kiss..."I will be completly focused love..." He says wit ha smile as he moved alittle closer to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 6 SlothRose kisses him back deeply. She stroked his neck softly. Her body pressed against his to get warmed up again. Rose smiles as Collin moved closer to her. Her eyes looked calm as she looked into his eyes. Rose kissed him deeply again and lett a hand slip up and down his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Collin grinned as he kissed her back jsut as deeply feeling her hand move up and down his chest. "Tonights going to be a very painfull night..." He says as he kissed her neck softly on that sensitive spot. "I'll be with you every step of the way...You just have to try to control your rage..YOu might attack me you know." He says looking to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:22 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 6 SlothRose let out a moan as Collin kissed her neck softly on that sensitive spot. She loved it when he teased her. She smiles some happily. "I'll be with you every step of the way...You just have to try to control your rage..You might attack me you know." he said. Rose kissed him deeply with a lustful look in her eye. She shook her head and said, "I might end up going after that human village to kill everyone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next