The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:41 pm

He looks over to her and grinned slightly. "More then a million thats a fact." He says as he cocked his head to the side. "Questions that are not important as of now of course." He says as he moved a little closer leaving only a foot between them
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 3 SlothRose smiled as he came closer to her. She then got closer to him easily. She says, “You were jealous of Shadow. I could hear it in your voice.” Rose kept her hands to herself as she sat in front of home. She looked his body over mentally. He was nicely built. His eyes were cold and mysterious. They made her even more curious about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:23 pm

He blinked slightly when she moved closer to him. "You could really tell that?" He asks her curiously as he watched her eyes gazing over his body he turned slightly red. "Sorry...I'm not embaraced at all its just beeen a long time since I've really had any interaction with a human." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 3 SlothRose looked back at his eyes and blushed some herself. She was not use to being so close to a guy. The last time she was this close to a guy, she was forced into sexual actions. That's why she had not left home in three years. Rose looked at him with a smile. She says, "I have not been this close to a guy in three years."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:56 pm

He smiles. "Its ok I would say three...But its been much longer then that." He says shaking his head slightly. He then moved his hand up and carressed her cheek softly. "I sence that it was a not a good thing 3 years ago." He says with a frown.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 3 SlothRose looked down a bit. She says, "Three years ago, I was hanging out with some of my guy friends. I was use to them flirting and trying to catch a feel, but I guess they were tired of getting no for an answer. They gang raped me and then ran off. I went to my home and locked myself in the bathroom to clean up. I made sure my parents did not find out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Collin narrows his eyes and lowered his head to her story. "I'm...I don't know what to say...You should have told someone...Thats a huge burden to carry on your shoulders Rose." He says his eyes locked on hers. "I only wish I could do somthing to help..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:12 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 3 SlothRose shook her head some. She keeps her gaze down. She says, " Who could I have told? I could not tell my mom, she is too sick to have done anything. If my father does any more violent acts towards people, he will be thrown in jail for good. I have no girl friends and all my guy friends were the ones who did it to me. I had noone to turn to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Collin moved his hand back to her cheek carressing it softly before moving his hand down under her chin and moved her face to where she looked at him. "Well...I wouldn't have let anything happen to you if I knew you back then Rose." He says with a kind smile. There was jsut somthing about her that brought out his good side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 3 SlothRose looks in his eyes as tears formed in hers. She then buried her face in her hands as she thought about that night. She was so weak compared to him. Rose took her hands from her face and says, "It hurt so much. I was too weak to do anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:49 pm

He watched her as she burried her face in her hands and started to cry. Once she moved her hands from her face and looked back to him he shook his head pulling her to him and huggin her soothingly. "I can make you so much stronger..." He whispered.."Only if you let me...." He says as he ran his fingers threw her hair and taking a deep breath of her sweet scent.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 3 SlothRose's eyes grew wide as he drew her into a hug. She buried her face in his shoulder. She says, "I want to be stronger so I can protect myself and the things I care about." Her eyes were meeting his, Her body stayed close to him as she looked at him.

Last edited by RiRiishtar on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:12 pm

He looked into her eyes and nodded to what she had said.."It will hurt...And you won't change untill the next full moon...After that you can change when ever you want too....The only pain you would have now would be a bite from me...After that it will take about 30 minutes exactly and all your sences and strength will increase drasticly...Then on the next full moon you'll have a very painfull first transformation." He says explaining it to her the best he could. He still held her close to him..."Are you positive this is what you would want" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:27 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 3 SlothRose listened to Collin as he explained what was going to happen. "Are you positive this is what you would want" Collin asked her curiously. Rose nods and says, "Yes I want to be a lycan like you. I can bare the pain." She looks into his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:34 pm

He smiles as he looked into her eyes. "I know you can..." He says with a smile as he..."Are you ready then?" He questioned as he then moved and kissed the side of her neck softly his teeth growing into shape. He wouldn't bite her unless she gave him the go.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 3 SlothRose relaxed as he kissed her neck. She says, "I'm ready..." She wrapped an arm around him so she could have support, just in case she felt scared or weak." Her eyes closed as she waited for Collin to bite her neck and the pain to take place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:33 pm

He smiles feeling her arm wrap around him and her telling him that she was ready. Collin nodded. "Alright then." He says as he then slowly bit down on her neck for a few seconds and then moving back and running his tongue over the wounds healing them. He then moved back and looked into her eyes wiping her blood from his lips. "Are you ok?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 3 SlothRose let out a whimper as he bit her neck. Waves of pain began to hit her like crazy, but she did not not let it show. Rose looks in his eyes and says, "I'm in pain, but I can handle it." She could feel her insides changing. She winced as another wave of pain hit her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:55 pm

He nodded watching her closely when she said she was in pain but could handle it. When she winced he pulled her to him holding her close. "It's ok it will pass I promise." He says with a smile as he kissed her neck once more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 3 SlothRose relaxed as much as she could in his arms. She bit her lip as hard as she could to stop herself from screaming. Blood trickled from her lip as she made a big hole in her lip. Her body shook some because of the pain. She held onto him gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:12 pm

He continues to hold her against him. "I'm sorry it hurts Rose." He says as he smelt blood comming from her lip he then moved back looked at her lip and seeing it bleeding pretty bad. Collin moved his face to hers running his tongue over her lip and healing her wound
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 3 SlothRose blushed deep red as he licked the blood from her lip. She says, "Why did you do that?" She was still blushing rather deeply as she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:56 pm

He looked at her.."Instinct..'' He says with a smile. "Even know I just bit you I consider you part of my pack." He says to her with a smile...."Well thats one reason...The other is jsut because I wanted to." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:47 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 3 SlothRose smiled some and laid her head on his shoulder. After the thirdy minutes of pain was up, Rose got out of Collin's arms and looked for something to eat. Shadow brought them rabbits, but she knew they would need something bigger to eat. She asks, "Would we be able to take down a bear? There's one not too far from there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Collin smiles as he gets up with her. "Oh yes...We could." He says with a grin as he looked over at her. "Though you better watch me take one out to learn first." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next