The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:52 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 SlothRose says, “No I would not mind becoming a Lycan. At least as a lycan, I would be able protect the things I care about.” She saw him smile and shivered some. She asks, "Don't you hav a pack or a mate that you should be with? I mean Lycans usually travel at least in twos."

Back to top Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:12 pm

He looked towards the ground when she asked about a mate. "Yes....I did at one time...When we went out and did our first raid she was killed...Visiously by the humans..There were so many arrows...I fought with all I could to try and save her...But I was too late....Too weak...." He muttered under his breath...."After that happened I seperated my self from the pack and have been traveling alone for many years." He says looking to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 SlothRose looked at him and said, "I'm sorry for your loss..." She did not know what to say after that. She did not want to cause him more pain. Rose asks, "Are you in any pain from your wounds?" She knew lycans healed fast, but it was her nature to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:29 pm

He looks over to her and smiles. "No my wounds are completly healed...Thank you." He says as he cocked his head to the side. "I still don't understand why you helped me...For all you knew I would have came too and kill you." He says looking too her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 SlothRose smiled some and said, "It is easy to tell that I hate my own kind. I am stuck being something I hate so I did not really care if you killed me or not. My human family will be well taken care of. So I am no longer needed in this world."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:25 am

COllin looked over to her and grinned slightly..."You didn't care if I killed you or not...You are an odd one....But tell me this...Do I scare you young one." He asks her with a grin as he moved a bit closer his eyes peircing into hers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:48 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 SlothRose smiles some and shakes her head. "You only scare me when you have blood on you. The smell of blood kind of makes me sick." She looked into his eyes unmoved. A shiver was working it's way up her spine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:12 pm

He cockes his head to the side. "Really..Makes you sick...Odd." He says with a smirk as he moved even closer. He was now leaning over her his nose close to her neck. He then took a deep breath of her scent and then moved away. "You smell delicious.." He says with a smile as he sat down cross legged looking at her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 SlothRose blushed as he got so close to her. She was not use to guys being so close to her. She made a small groaning sound when he pulled away. She blushed again as he just looked at her. Her frail human must seem very tempting to destroy. Rose looked down a bit to calm down her blush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:56 pm

Collin grinned seeing her blush.."Well well not used to having a man so close you you huh...Sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He says with a grin as he edged alittle closer leaving only a foot between then. "YOur a very intresting person...Ohh yes by the way I'm Collin..." He says his eyes never leaving hers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:05 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 SlothRose says, "My name is Rose." Shadow laid by her side happily. She laid her head back against the cave wall. She says, "You are a lot heavier than you look. I had a hard time carrying you here. Doesn't help thatI was trying to run with you on my back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:14 pm

He smiles and repeated her name.." Rose...I like it.." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side and then laughed slightly..."I wouldn't think I was light...But I thank you greatly...I'm in your debt once more..." He says as he moved a bit closer...Somthing about her was making him very anxious
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 SlothRose smiled as she heard him laugh. She looks back at him and smiles again. She says, "It's fine. You're not in my debt. Just consider me your friend." She whistled and Shadow got up and grabbed four pelts. Two for Collin and two for Rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:31 pm

He looked over and smiles. "A friend huh...I haven't had one of thoes in a few years..." He says as he looked over at her... "No its ok you take them all...I'm very warm blooded...I can go out in the winter naked and still be really warm." He says to her with a smile..."Its one very good advantage to being a lycan." he says to her with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 SlothRose smiled some and made a bed out of the pelts. She got on her hands and knees to flatten the bed out. She then smiled at her homemade bed and laid down slowly. Shadow inched closer to her to lay with her. Rose smiled and cuddled up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:52 pm

Coillin watched her as she made out her bed and then lied down cuddeling up with shadow...All in all he felt a slight sting of jealously when she cuddled with shadow. He swallowed it quickly after all they were jsut friends. Collin backed into a corner and leaned back against the cold cave wall watching her curiously. "Where did you get that tattoo?" He asks her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:01 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 SlothRose says, "That's my birthmark. Not a tattoo." Shadow's tail was wagging like crazy as Rose cuddled up to him. She got knocked on her back as he began to give her kisses. Rose laughd softly as Shadow found her ticklish spot on her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:07 pm

Collin watched as this happened sending wave after wave of jealously threw him. He grinned laughed and bared it of course, even know his instinctive side was telling him to growl and attack..."How long have you had Shadow." He asks her cruiously gritting his teeth and still ignoring his instincts.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 SlothRose says, "I had him since I was four years old. So about twelve years." She could sense the jealous in his voice. She says, "There is no need to get jealous bcause of Shadow. I would give you some my attention, but I don't think I could take both of you tickling me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Collin blushed slightly in the corner it was a good thing the shadows were hideing him. "Jealous of the mutt...I would never be.." He defended him self as he watched shadow playing with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:53 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 SlothRose looks at him with a smile. Shadow growled trying to get her attention. Rose looked at Shadow and said stroking his head, "I can visit with Collin too you easily jealous mutt." Shadow whimpered and laid his head on her leg. Her eyes difted to Collin again. She says, "You don't have to be so far away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:29 am

He cocked his head to the side and then laughed slightly. "I don't think it would be too safe if I were closer...But if you insist." He then crawled a little closer leaving about 3 feet inbetween them.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:34 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 SlothRose sat up on the pelts looking at him. She asks, "What is it like to transform back and forth between human and a wolf? Does it hurt or do you feel nothing when you turn?" Her eyes were calm and curious as she looks at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:04 pm

He looked to her curiosuly when she asked the question. "Well you really dont feel anything in particular...Though your first change hurts alot." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 2 SlothRos says, "Well thats understandable because the human body has to reform. The bones get bent and reshaped to form the lycan body." She looks into his eyes and smiled. Rose saw the the curious look in his eyes. She asks, "Why are you looking at me like you want to ask me a million questions?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next