The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 5 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Yuki was caught with her guard down. Before she knew it she was pulled into the river with him. When she was able to breathe again, she starts laughing. "Oh I am going to get you back for this Thorin." She turns to face him before he can get away from her and pounces on him like a wild cat. She dunks him under the water and dives under the water. She smiles and swims away from him.

Back to top Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 5 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:39 pm

He was glad that she wasn't mad at him for dumping her in the water and tried to keep his laughing down to a minimal. Thorin watch as she came towards him 'I should play along' he thought to himself and let her dunk him under the water. He wanted to be fair to her, though in a normal circumstance it would take a lot more strength to push him under the water.

Thorin popped back to the surface of the water expelling the little bit of water he had swallowed. He laughed softly and then splashed water in her direction before diver under the water and swimming away from her but keep somewhat near her.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:36 pm

The water felt good to Yuki as she swims under the water. She had a feeling that he let her dunk him under water. He was stronger than her and she knew it. She wanted him to have fun with her but they also needed to stay alert if they wanted to avoid being captured or caught by his father's guards. They were on borrowed time. They needed to have fun and enjoy it while it lasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Thorin finally stopped swimming and popped back to the surface. He looked around to find Yuki and then dipped his head under the water to find her. It took him a bit but he was finally able to get his heart to stop beating so fast. For some reason he felt like his father's men were just going to jump out at them and drag them back to the castle. Thorin stood up in the water and looked around just to make sure that his fear wasn't real only to find Korlis sitting at the edge of the water watching them.

He decided to swim back to Yuki and wrap his arms around her, Thorin picked her up out of the water a little bit and then crouched back down like he was bouncing her all the while smiling like an idiot. "I'm really glad we were able to do this" Thorin finally spoke to her and let his guard down finally, he was actually relaxing.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Yuki giggles as he bounces her. He was smiling like an idiot and that made him look so adorable. She smiles and relaxes in his arms. She says with a gentle smile, "I am glad we could do this too. I had forgotten what it was like to get to be myself with someone. Thank you for inviting me on this trip. It is wonderful out here." She gently turns and kisses him gently on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:45 pm

He blanked everything else surrounding the two of them and just lived at that moment with Yuki. Thorin didn't want to be concerned about anything else but what they were doing at that moment. When Thorin was thinking about what to do next he was shocked when Yuki kissed him, even though it was only on the cheek it still made him blush. It took Thorin a minute to regain his head back but he stopped moving and just stared at her. Then he leaned in and gave her a real kiss, Thorin didn't know what prompted him to do that but if he gave his first kiss to anyone it was happy that he gave it to Yuki.

Thorin realized how soft her lips were and when he was going to pull away he felt himself jerked from Yuki. To him it felt like Yuki was also ripped from his hold and soon he found himself being pulled to the shore line and yanked to his feet. "This is no way for the future king to be acting" the words were harsh on his ears and he jerked his head about the surroundings and found several of his father's elite guards surrounding them four were forcing Korlis into a cage and two were holding Yuki from him. That pushed things over the limit, he could take the guards treating him how ever they wanted but when it came to his companion and Yuki that was pushing it. "Get your hands off her!" Thorin screamed as he broke the guards hold on him and rushed the two holding Yuki.

He was able to get Yuki free but found himself being tossed to the ground "I want your filthy hands off Korlis now!" But that order seemed to go unheard and Korlis was finally shoved into the cage with the door being locked quickly behind the giant cat. Thorin kept thrashing at the guards though none of them were saying a word, it two five of them just to hold Thorin in place "We have orders from your father to bring you back by any means necessary" one of them finally talked which made Thorin stop struggling just long enough to throw the guards off, but just as quickly as he did that there were more on him. His father was wise to send a whole troop of them "The girl and Korlis have nothing to do with this, I'm the one that forced them to come so let them go" the general walked up to Thorin when the guards were able to get him to his feet and still hold him. "Korlis will remain in permanent confinement starting now. As for the girl, she is of no concern to the royal court. Now lets go" The trooped moved out with Thorin fighting against the hold and Korlis trying to sink his claws into someone threw the bars of his cage.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Yuki was a bit surprised when the prince kissed her but she kissed him back just the same. Before she could tell him how much she enjoyed that, they were pulled apart by guards. Two men held her so tight that she could already feel the bruises forming on her arms. "Let go of me you overgrown monkeys! There is no need to be so damn rough!" She watched the prince and his companion struggle to be free. Even after the prince agreed to go with them, some of them dragged her along with them. She did not know what to do. This trip is going so well and she had finally found someone she could connect with. She looked at her friend sadly. Tears wanting to fall down her face but she wouldn't want any of them to fall. She did not need to cause him more trouble. Her body shivered in her wet clothes as they were brought back to the palace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Great, this was just going to be a lovely conversation with his father and not to mention the fact that he was going to have to find his horses once more since the guards were too much of an ass to bring them along. Thorin was beginning to get tried from struggling and his body was shivering but he refused to show that he was cold. "You better hope that my father finds some way to chain me in my room otherwise I will be coming for your head" Thorin hissed through is teeth at the general and then hear Korlis growl but it was an odd kind of sound. Thorin's brows knitted together and he looked around as much as he could to see the guards dragging Yuki with them "I thought you said she was of no concern to the royal court" Thorin screamed just as they were coming to the gates of the town "that was said only to make the trip easier with you" the general snickered to him and Thorin started to fight once more.

"Take her to a room and make sure she doesn't leave" the general instructed the guards with Yuki once they made it inside the castle doors. Thorin dropped to the ground quickly and launched himself at the back of the generals knees. The grappled to the floor with Thorin throwing punches and the general returning then "You will show restraint!" Harsh words echos through the entrance of the castle, very clear words that Thorin knew "both of you to your feet" the general kicked Thorin away and got to his feet and quickly falling into line. Thorin's father descended the stairs to come face to face with his son and stared at him with Thorin glaring back. "How dare you-" "Finish that sentence and you'll be regretting it" his father snapped.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Yuki was kept waiting in the room for about 10 minutes. Before the door opened and a woman walked in. The woman had a veil over her face. The woman says, "Hello Yuki. It has been a long time...." The veil was removed and Yuki's eyes widen in surprise. The woman had her same hair color and eyes. The woman's eyes were filled with sadness and happiness all at the same time. Yuki says, "Mother? What are you doing here? Where have you been all these years? Why did you leave me?" Her mother smiles and has Yuki sit down. She says to her slowly, "I am The Queen of the Charles kingdom. I came here with your younger sister to have her marry the Prince of this kingdom. I had to leave you behind because I wanted to marry your true father the king of Charles kingdom. You are the rightful heir to the Charles throne. Your birth father wants to see you and grant you your right to the throne but due to the threat of War we have not been able to grant you your right. I never expected you to be here in this place." Yuki says slowly, "If I am a rightful heir to the Charles throne, then I should be the one to marry the prince." Her mother shakes her head. She says sadly, "That was not what was agreed to when the arrangement had been made. You will be named heir to the Charles throne while your sister is Queen of this kingdom's throne. It is the only way. Your father will not take away your birth right from you. He has waited so long to be with you. I don't want to make him wait any longer. After the wedding, you will be going to Charles with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:46 pm

"You're bride-to-be has arrived while you were off doing who knows what and look at you. Dirty, wet and a disgrace. It's already late and the princess is asleep in her chambers. You will return to your room, clean up and go to bed" with that his father left the room however the guards did not return to their post. Thorin watched them for a little bit but none of them moved which was a little odd "Prince Kalvendra!" Thorin turned at the sound of the greeting to see Beren walking up to him "What happened?" Beren question and Thorin smiled a bit "It's good to see you again"

Thorin proceeded to his room with Beren at his side, they talked a little bit but Thorin made sure to leave things out of his explanation till they were in his room. "Where are they keeping Yuki?" "Thorin shouldn't you be asking about the one you are to marry" it was true that he should care about the girl but all he could think about was Yuki and how she was doing. Were they treating her well? Would his father allow her to leave with out asking too many questions? But Thorin feared the worse answered because he had severely angered his father all the while dragging Yuki into it. "I've told you before, I don't care about that girl. I care about..." he stopped himself to think over his words, did he really mean what he was thinking and the answer was yes "I care about Yuki end of story" Thorin admitted to one of his only and oldest friends. Beren nodded his head but Thorin could see behind the mask "Look at you. We need to get you cleaned up and to bed. Tomorrow is a big day" Beren said practically ignoring what Thorin had said and pushed him into the bathroom. "Are you going to just brush me off like that?" "If you want to see that girl again you will do as your father asks" Beren answered and Thorin punched the door before turning to his shower to get cleaned up.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Yuki is cleaned up and dressed up like a proper princess by a few servants that came with her mother and sister from Charles. The outfit was completed with a crown placed up on her head. Her mother watched her with a smile. She knew Yuki is not going to let the prince be punished alone. Yuki opened the door to her room and moved to his room with the help of her mother. She did not knock before going inside. She says calmly sitting on his bed hearing the shower running, "Thorin I need to talk to you. I got some serious news and I don't know how to handle it. I need to know you are okay. Did the guards hurt you?" Her mother guarded the door so the two of them could talk without interruptions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:10 pm

There were a few errands that Beren needed to run and figured that the prince was in better mind to be left alone for a little bit so he decided to finish up the preparations for tomorrow. Thorin was making the water hotter and hotter every second trying to wash everything from his body, maybe even his own thoughts. Part of his mind was trying to make the day reverse so he could change what happened, maybe they should have kept running till they were at least four days journey from the kingdom. But no matter how much he tried it wouldn't happen and he finally gave up when the water would go any hotter.

Thorin barely washed up before getting out of the shower and dried off. But he wasn't expecting to hear Yuki's voice come from inside his room, Thorin quickly wrapped the towel around his waist and burst into his own room "Yuki!" He exclaimed and remembered that he should keep his voice down but he quickly walked up to her and embraced her into a hug. "Are you alright? Did they do anything to you?...wait how did you get in here?" Thorin's mind didn't even register her question but slowly pulled back from her to look her over. How had she gotten into his room and what was she wearing? "Um...I think I'm missing something. What's going on?" Thorin fully pulled away from her not eve caring about the fact that he was only clad in a towel with a beautiful girl in his room.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Yuki flushed red as he hugged her. She did not have time to answer his questions before he pulled away from her and noticed her change. "Thorin my mother came into the room I was in. She is the queen of Charles Kingdom. And I am the heir to that kingdom. I just found out today. You are going to marry my sister Rebecca. After the wedding I am going to Charles Kingdom to apparently claim my birth right. I told my mother that since I-I am first born I should be the one to marry you. But because that is not what your father and my father agreed upon, it won't work. It does not seem right... What we both have been through. I finally find someone I can connect with and I'm going to lose him to my sister. Who I didn't even know I had." Tears stream down her face because she couldn't hold them back anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Thorin's jaw slacked, he didn't even pretend to hide his surprise and his brain froze on the spot. His world was being shaken to the core and he couldn't find the next step. How in the world had this all happened? Why was it happening now? Thorin looked Yuki over trying to figure out if what she was say was true, even dressed how she was it could be a trick that his father planned. For what purpose he wasn't sure.

"You can't go...I won't allow it" Thorin finally said but he felt that his words were harsh, part of his teaching came through at that moment. He was going to be stubborn on this one, he had said it many times before and now he was going to scream it. Thorin walked over to his closet and grabbed a pair of pants, he still had enough brains to put on clothes before his outburst but only got as far as pants. Thorin stomped from his clothes and yanked open his bedroom door only to be confronted by a woman. He didn't say a word to her but only stepped to the side and walked past and stormed down the hall "that is it!" He screamed most likely waking the whole castle. "Prince Thorin!" Beren exclaimed and ran up to him "What's going on? You are supposed to be in your room" he called to him while trying to keep up with the prince.

"Where are you going?" Beren asked but Thorin just kept walking, it wasn't till he got to his parent's room that Beren grabbed him by the shoulders and slammed him against the nearest wall. "Thorin!" He called right in his face "He can't do this, this is a sick joke and taking it this far. He is now deliberately trying to hurt me" Thorin tried to shove Beren away from him to get at his father but it was no use "Calm down for a minute and explain to me what is going on"

Thorin finally looked around as part of his rage settled, he had realized that he left Yuki in his room after saying nothing to her and all because he let his anger get to him. He didn't want her to see him like this, Thorin wanted her to know him as that guy on their short trip. Not some animal like his father.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Yuki and her mother follow after him quickly. Yuki sees Beren pinning him to a wall and that puts her over the edge. With a quick twist of her wrist she sends the guard on his ass. Her mother says, "Usually I would correct your behavior Yuki but considering what the two of you are going through I will allow it. After all you will be queen." Yuki gets in front of her prince and holds his face in her hands. "Thorin this is not a joke but you need to calm down." She kisses his lips gently trying to calm him down and think clearly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Things were just not going normal and everything was becoming harder to comprehend, even for Beren. It had been a long time since someone put him on his ass but it took only a second for him to be back on his feet and headed towards Yuki and Thorin till he saw them kiss. Even Thorin's mind was thrown and the rest of his anger fizzled away. Thorin blinked a little bit and then stepped away from the wall "thank you Yuki" he said softly.

"Queen?" He questioned softly as his mind wandered over everything that went along with that. "Are you ok with that Yuki? I mean what about your fashion line? And becoming Queen, though I don't know how it works in the Charles Kingdom, but here if there is no male heir then the princess has to be married to become Queen" Thorin asked softly, he didn't have the strength to be any louder. Beren walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder finally realizing what was going on. However Thorin brushed the hand off gently, he didn't want anyone touching him or talking to him expect Yuki right now.

((I've got to get some sleep. hope to be on tomorrow for a bit))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Yuki strokes his cheeks to keep him calm. "Thorin I can still design fashion...I can still live my dreams." Her mother says, "When Yuki's father William became king of Charles, he wanted his children to have the freedom to do what they wanted...and that includes marrying who they want. When Yuki was born the threat of war between this country and ours became clear. So I had her live with a servant. When I came to get her he refused to let her go. I have been trying to find my way back to her ever since." Yuki strokes Thorin's face gently. "Rebecca is my only sister out of seven siblings and my parents did not want a war to break out. So they made the arrangements with your father..." Her mother says, "If I knew that you and Yuki were going to hit off I would have mentioned her to your father. We could try now but your father is as stubborn as a mule." Yuki looks at her and says, "Well we need to something. Because I won't lose him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Thorin wondered why no one was getting it, he hadn't acknowledged anyone but Yuki for a while now yet others were still talking to him. He heard what they were saying but refused to talk to them, Thorin remained looking at Yuki. Her mother's explanation pissed Thorin off, he couldn't believe that a parent would do something like that and not even stay in contact with their own child. However he wasn't sure what he wanted to do at the moment except he would refuse anyone who try to take Yuki from him. "You're not going to leave, are you Yuki?" That quickly became a fear in Thorin's mind.

Beren quickly stepped close to Thorin and finally shook him enough to get his attention but could tell that it severely pissed the prince off "You're father's guards are coming I suggest we move this discussion else where" Thorin's anger fizzed out and he grabbed Yuki's hand and began quickly walking away from his parent's wing of the castle "Make sure no one disturbs us Beren and I mean no one" Thorin told him and made his way back to his room with Yuki in tow.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Yuki following Thorin decided that it was best to answer his questions in his room. Her mother returned to her room so then there wouldn't be further suspicion. When they were safely inside his room, she sat down on his bed again. "I don't want to leave. I want to stay here with you. But my birth father does have a right to know me. And I want to know the family I have been kept away from all these years. Besides 2 princesses cannot love the same man. Your father is a stubborn man. If I were to come forward are the true heir to the throne of Charles he would still demand the marriage to continue." She looks at Thorin sadly, "I wish I could change things so badly. I have never met someone who actually understands the real me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:29 pm

It was easier to breath when they were back in his room and Thorin sat down on his bed as well. Finally alone with Yuki with no one to disturb them till morning. "I don't want to keep you from meeting your father but I can't help but want to keep you" Thorin admitted to her and shifted on his bed so that he could face her better. "As everyone keeps saying, yes my father is a stubborn man but when he finds out that the marriage was arranged to the second born he might be even more pissed and destroy the contract all together to go straight to war" he explained to her.

Thorin shook his head a little bit, people really didn't understand his father that well. He was a simple man at first glance but upon further examination people would find a very spoiled and intelligent man. "In my heritage the first born holds the strongest genes and thus are the ones who passed down the strongest genes. It is also why the first born is the heir and the second can only take the throne upon the death of the first born. My father will not accept anything less, when he finds out that your sister is not the first born female it is going to be disastrous"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Yuki flushed deeply as he admitted that he wanted to keep her. She had never had anyone say that to her. She gently kisses him on the lips. "I want to stay by your side." As he explain how his father's mind works, she began to worry. "But I can't lie about who I am. Hell I can't even lie to you about the fact that I was a commoner. I mean do you want to marry Rebecca? I don't know what to do. I don't want you to be unhappy. I don't want war for my family and their country... This is so messed up. My parents were just trying to do what was best for me and now both of our countries are going to pay for it. There has to be something we can do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Thorin's cheeks flushed once more, he was glad that she wasn't afraid to kiss him and the fact that he liked the girl was even better. She did however pose some interesting points, how could they go about telling his father that Rebecca wasn't the first born without it starting a war. But he definitely didn't want to marry the girl either and was still trying to figure out how to get out of the arrangement. "I don't care about your sister or how your family went about things...no offense" Thorin placed a hand on her cheek. "You don't have to lie, I would never ask you to do such a thing either. We'll figure something out in the morning, for now how about we just rest and enjoy our time together like we should have been before my father stepped in" Thorin said gentle and then removed his hand from her cheek to rest on her hand.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Yuki cuddles into his touch as he touched her cheek. Just his touch seemed to calm her inside and out. Neither of them knew what to do. But right now all that she wanted to do was enjoy his company for the night. Because when come morning, she may never see him again. She lays down on his bed and pulls him down beside her gently. It was not appropriate for a woman to lay down in a man's bed but they were in the same room together unable to leave. She wanted to be close to him. To keep him calm. She lays her head on his chest gently and looks up at him with a smile. "We will figure this out together. I know we will."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Thorin was so glad that he found Yuki, she was everything that he had always wanted in a friend, confidant, possibly girlfriend and even better wife. But he wouldn't bring that up right now and laid down with her. Thorin wrapped an arm around her shoulders and held her closely and nodded his head at her statement. "I will not back down to my father and I will not let him destroy your family" Thorin told her and then closed his eyes feeling relaxed even though tomorrow was going to be difficult.
--
"Prince Kalvendra it's time to get up. Everyone will be meeting in the east breakfast hall soon so please get up quickly" A hard knock sounded at the door making Thorin sit up in bed. He rubbed his eyes a little bit and saw Yuki there with him 'So I wasn't dreaming' he thought to himself and a small smile formed on his lips. "Prince Kalvendra please get up, after last night I really don't want to have to wake you up personally" the male voice sounded out and Thorin's heart sank to his stomach "T-that what be necessary" he called out and finally hard the footsteps leaving his bedroom door. He sighed heavily and assumed that Yuki was already awake, probably has been for a while but he shrugged his shoulder.

"Yuki we've got to get up and ready for breakfast. I hope you are ready for this" he said softly and finally got up from the bed. Thorin made his way to his closet picking out an outfit that was his choice and that would hold up to his father's standards. Which came down to a cobalt blue polo shirt with black slacks and black dress shoes. If Thorin had it his way he would go to breakfast in a plain t-shirt and jeans. He finally walked out from his closet dressed for the morning and walked up to the bed "I'll sneak you to your room so that you can change and then I'll meet you in the breakfast hall" he explained to her because he knew that if they showed up together that it would just add more tension and questions that he really didn't want to deal with.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Yuki had been up for a while. She spent most of the night thinking of ways to get him out of the marriage. She would have to talk to Rebecca. And consult with her parents. When Thorin woke up, she kisses him gently on the lips as a good morning gesture and then got out of bed so that he could get dressed without too much fuss. "Okay I need to talk to my sister and my parents before I can eat."

When he snuck her back to her room, she was quickly dressed in a fine silk dress. Rebecca was there with her mother this time. Yuki explained her plans to her sister and mother. She hoped that the two of them would go along with them. Rebecca has blue hair like Yuki does but her eyes are green instead of blue. Within her eyes laid a clear sight of being spoiled and cold hearted. Rebecca says in a cold voice, "I don't care what my mother says this Prince is mine! You will not have him. We will go on just as planned. You will go home with mother and I will run this country with an iron fist. That selfish spoiled Prince can't do anything to stop me." Yuki could not believe that she was related to such a cold hearted person. This made her even more determined to get her prince out of the arranged marriage. Her mother and her walked out to the breakfast hall with Rebecca not too far behind. Yuki needed to set things right so that the man she loved could be free to make his own choices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next