The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 3 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Yuki smiles and says, “I know you prefer earthy tones but we had to follow the orders your father gave us.” She watches the clouds for a moment thinking calmly as she comes to think of things she does. “Well I love to swim and paint. I go hiking when I can. I love to go fishing. I don’t even have to use a pole or anything. I have a better time catching the fish with my bare hands.”

Back to top Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 3 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:36 pm

He understood that and nodded his head in agreement "yeah my father can be a real hard-ass" he said softly and then shifted his head so he could look at Yuki "A girl that doesn't mind getting down and dirty. My kind of girl" he sighed happily and then sat up to grab some fruit he had laid out. 'If only things were different' he thought to himself as he munched on a strawberry. He looked over at Korlis and he was just laying there looking content. Just as Thorin was going to lay back down he saw Korlis perk his head up "we should get moving again."

Thorin got to his feet brushing off stray blades of grass and packed up the food then fixed the packs and blankets. "Come on Korlis" the panther jumped to his feet and walked over to Thorin. He petted the top of Korlis' head that came to Thorin's hip. "So since we have a bit of time, do you want me to teach you how to get up on a horse and actually ride?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Yuki smiles some and says, “I am prone to getting down and dirty. It is they only way you get things that you want.” She helped him back things up sensing that something was bothering him. She gently touches his arm and says, “Hey if something is on your mind you can talk to me. If you want things to get better in this life, you have to be willing to stand up and fight for it. Thorin you are a prince, you do have a right to speak your mind.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Thorin was about to rephrase his question though her statement made him hesitate a little bit. She was right with her words but doing something like that took a lot of effort, not that he wasn't willing to do it but when it's just you fighting for something it usually meant that it wasn't going to happen. Even Beren who was supposed to be his good friend, guard and confidant was agreeing with his father. "Thank you. It's nice to know that there's someone that I can talk to, though right now I just want to leave all that with the kingdom and have a few days to just be myself before I have to meet Miss snotty herself" Thorin told Yuki with a soft chuckle and turned to Lucy.

"Now what you are going to do when you get ready to mount the horse is you want to secure your dominate foot in the stirrup and then you will grip the horn of the saddle. Using your arms you are going to pull yourself up and at the same time swing your leg over the back of the horse" Thorin began explaining to her mostly because he just wanted to let the previous conversation go.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Yuki could see that he just wanted to ignore his problems for now. She would let it go for now. It was a shame that he was a prince in some ways. He was a lot like her and they got along so great. She knew there was no way for them to be together. It was against the law for a royal and a commoner to be together. She thinks inside her head, "I finally find a guy I connect with and it is against the law for me to be with him." She follows his instructions and manages to get on Lucy by herself. She smiles some feeling proud of herself. "Okay? What next?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Thorin watched her as she followed his instructions and donned a smile, not many people were able to get that on their first try. Once he was sure that she was secure on the horse he walked over to his own and mounted quickly. "Alright then from there you are going to tap your heels lightly on Lucy's sides which will tell her to walk and with the reins you will steer her in the direction you want her to go. Most verbal commands work for Lucy so we'll just stick with walking for now" Thorin tapped his own horse with his heels and they started off once more, he kept the pace slow so Yuki could get time to get used to riding this time around. "Korlis scout ahead" he told his companion only because he knew at this pace the cat would get terribly bored.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Yuki lightly tapped her heels on Lucy's side and they start to move. She was so happy she could do this. She rides next to Thorin and asks, "Where are we headed to next Thorin?" She looks at him a moment and then looks at the different things around them. She was so happy that Thorin invited her to come along. She kind of wondered why he did that. She was just a no one who spoke her mind a lot. He did inspire her a lot though. He seemed strong and sturdy. However he also knew how to have fun. She knew he was going to make a great king someday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:22 pm

He watched Korlis run ahead and it seemed like he was enjoying himself as well. It was nice to be out of that stuffy castle and out in the open air without being bombarded by people. Thorin turned to Yuki for a little bit then looked back so he could focus on steering the horse "Well there are a few places that I'm sure you would enjoy but I haven't exactly mapped out everything. I usually take the north entrance out of the kingdom or use the forest behind the palace so this route is a bit different to me" he told her even with that said he knew exactly where he was and where everything was. He kind of just wanted to take things at his own pace this time and make it seem more like an adventure with Yuki "There are the water falls near the north river that drop down into a huge lake, I figured we could camp there tonight and maybe do some fishing since you like it so much and then there are the bluffs to the north...you know I think it might take more then three days, well that is if you want to see everything" Thorin told her with a bit of a smile on his face, though if he was being honest he wasn't going to be going back for quiet sometime, maybe even long enough for that princess to give up and go home. Though he knew that was just him dreaming, he was sure that by tomorrow evening his father would be sending out search parties to find him.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Yuki was watching Korlis as the cat did seem to be having fun. It made her wonder how the big cat handled the castle life. After all a lot of wild cats had to deal with pent up energy. She looks at Thorin as he explained where they were headed to next. “There are the water falls near the north river that drop down into a huge lake, I figured we could camp there tonight and maybe do some fishing since you like it so much and then there are the bluffs to the north...you know I think it might take more than three days, well that is if you want to see everything…” She says with a smile, “Well my boss gave me three weeks I think we are okay. I just cannot be gone any longer than that. She could understand why he wanted to stay out here for longer than a few days. You could forget all your problems and enjoy as stress free life. She herself really did not want to go back. She loved the open air and the freedom the wide open space offered her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Thorin loved that answer, she was definitely the person he had always imagined himself with. He was starting to daydream again and his vision was starting to fuzz as he dipped into thought. Korlis jumped in front of Thorin's horse making it rear back almost throwing him off "Korlis! What are you doing?!" Thorin quickly regained his focus and realized that he had about walked his horse into the river where the current starts to pick up. He cleared his throat and tried to keep the redness from his face "Guess I'm a little more tired then I thought" Thorin said softly hoping to cover up his almost mistake. Korlis just stared at Thorin for a little bit and then ran off once more, what would he ever do without that cat. "So I know I don't hang around the town that much and I'm usually out hunting but why haven't I see you before? I mean it would be hard to forget someone with eyes like yours. Have you always lived in this kingdom?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Yuki could not believe he almost went into the river. She got down from Lucy and says, “Um I think we should rest now before you end up going off a cliff or something.” She calms the horses down and has them rest by a tree. She smiles as she sees him blush. His questions made her think a moment and blush deep red. She says, “Well it is hard to explain. Yes I have always lived in this kingdom. But since my mother, my dad did not let me go to public places very often. Considering I do have blue hair and don’t blend in with other people.” She looks at him and says, “Thanks for the compliment…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:18 pm

So he wasn't going to be getting away with his little stunt but she was right, it was better to rest then him actually do something stupid. He followed suit and got down off his horse and made sure that he was comfortable as well as Korlis and sat down in the grass. "Well I think it's better to stand out and be yourself then to blend in and get lost in the crowd. Don't you think?" Thorin wasn't normally this assertive with his words but since he knew that she would actually hear what he was saying Thorin felt he could speak his mind. "I know I said I didn't want to talk about it but the reason I'm so mad about this whole arrangement thing isn't for the reason people think. I'm not some child running away or actually opposed to the whole thing it's just that I wish people would hear me when I spoke. I'm afraid that it's always going to be like that, think that I'm just good at doing what I'm told instead of paving my own way. I'd rather figure things out on my own then just follow in my father's footsteps" Thorin took a deep breath as his heart sped up more, this was only the tip of the ice burg. He wanted to find love in his own time, in his own way though he knew that he would have to fight the rest of his life to do that and potentially lose his place in the family and the throne.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:29 pm

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 3 Snowkitsune
She says after hearing him out, “Well I could not do that back then. My father was in control of I did.” She got the blankets and tents set up for them. Yuki looks at him and nods as she listens to him vent out what was on his mind. “Thorin I understand that. You want to be your own person and do things your way. Besides everyone should have the right to find love on their own. Arranged marriages are barbaric and old school.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:45 pm

He laughed, he actually genuinely laughed not because he was making fun of her but he hadn't heard the word barbaric in a long time and it fit so perfectly to the situation. "But as my father would say...it is necessary to keep this kingdom fit and in control" Thorin mimicked his father's voice and laughed once more, when that died out his stomach was hurting some. "I'm glad you were at my party Yuki, this trip would have been boring without your company" Thorin rested back on the grass like earlier, it was just so easy to relax like this. He didn't have to be proper or show the right kind of expression, he could just doze or zone if he wanted to. Could slouch whenever he pleased or even say the wrong thing without getting scolded or whacked with something. "So you know my situation and even let me vent a little about this whole marriage thing but what about you? Have you met anyone you like?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Yuki smiles as she made him laugh and says, “Well I am glad I amuse you Thorin.” She sits next to him, “Well friends let other friends vent. As for me liking someone, I have never found someone. The men I find are wimps that are afraid to have any fun or got pissed because I would out hunt or fish them. I need a guy who is in the same things as me. Someone that knows how to calm me down when I get mad or cry. Someone who wants love for love and not for a wife that will just look good on their arm.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Thorin had a hard time not let his jaw drop, they were friends. He never had that before, well he had Korlis but he was a companion and then there was Beren but he was just doing his job. Then he had his father's friends who were pretty much business associates but never a real friend. He kind of liked the sound of it and made him feel more at ease. "Well I'm glad to be a friend and if you can hunt and fish as well as any guy then I welcome the challenge. There hasn't been a single person that can out shoot me with a bow when it comes to hunting but I'd sure like to see if you can. Now fishing not my strong suit but I say I fair at it" Thorin rolled over onto his side because lying on his back so much was giving him a slight headache. He looked up at the sky to see that it the sun was halfway past the sky and the moon was already starting to rise over the horizon. It would be nightfall soon and the cold would creep in however he was a little hesitant about starting up a fire seeing as how it could alert any patrols to their location.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Yuki looks at him as she can see the shock on his face. She laughs softly and says, "You are not used to this are you? You have this cute look on your face." She gets her favorite blanket out. "Well Thorin...I will kick your butt at fishing tomorrow. But I think it would be best to get ready to sleep. The temperature is dropping rapidly." She lays down in camouflage tent and watches him with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:51 pm

He closed his eyes for a few seconds and then opens them, so he was cute, not a compliment that he gets often but for some reason made his heart speed up just a little bit. "You are right" Thorin agrees and gets to his feet. He pulls out a few blankets and then walks back to the spot he had been laying in. After setting a nice little bed for himself he whistles and Korlis comes running up to him. "Bedtime Korlis gotta be up bright and early" he tells the cat and watches him curl up next to him. That was another good thing about having such a large companion, he could always keep warm on his adventures no matter how cold it got. "Goodnight Yuki" with that he laid his head on one of the blankets and shuts the rest of the world out for a little while.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Yuki said good night to him and went to sleep rather quickly. Early the next morning and got dressed in clean clothes. She pets the horses and takes off her shoes. She winces some as her foot was bleeding. She looks around and finds some healing herbs. She presses the herbs into the wound and the bleeding stops. She puts her shoes back on and grabs her bow. After a few minutes she spotted a decent sized deer and shoits at it hitting it the eye killing it instantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:16 pm

It was a along night though it wasn't the cold that got to him, every time he would shift in his sleep he kept dreaming about meeting the princess for the first time and even though he had never met her before, her appearance resembled Yuki quiet closely. Every time he turned so did Korlis until the cat couldn't take it anymore and finally got up forcing Thorin to wake up as well. He yawned into the back of his hand and felt Korlis shove his shoulder pretty hard. He glares at the cat "If you want to go you can, you are outside already silly" Thorin tell him though he gets pushed again and then walks over where Yuki should have been.

Thorin gets to his feet and yanks his sword form its sheath that was strapped to his horses saddle. He looks around some trying to see if Yuki was near by but he found nothing. There was no way that his father would set out to hunt him down and just take Yuki. Korlis walked around their small campsite and then trots off in a direction. Thorin relaxes his stance and puts his sword back. If Korlis was acting normal then that meant that everything was alright. He then dug through his pack pulling out a clean shirt and changed. Thorin ran a hand through his hair the started to pick up their camp so they could get going after eating. "Wonder where she went" he muses to himself placing everything back in the packs and turned to scan the area once more.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Yuki comes back to camp site and sets the deer down. She says to Thorin, "Morning..." She cooks the meat and offers some to Korlis. "Couldn't sleep anymore so I went hunting. Sorry if I worried you." She could see that Thorin was a bit tired. She eats slowly and listens calmly. She says, "If you need to talk again I am here." She looks around and says, "Your dad has not caught up with us yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:52 pm

When Thorin's eyes caught sight of Yuki he sighed with relief but tried to act like nothing had happened. He sized up the deer that she had brought back and was a bit impressed that a girl her size could kill and bring back an animal that big. "Morning" he called to her softly and sat down to eat once the food was ready, even Korlis came back when he smelt the fresh kill. He was all too happy to eat something that he didn't have to work for, yeah the cat was spoiled at times but what can you expect when you are raised by someone who is also mostly spoiled.

"It's alright, just slept a bit rough is all" he explained to her and focused on eating his breakfast. Thorin was also trying to figure out the best way to cut up the rest of the meat so that it could possibly last the rest of the day. He didn't want to leave anything behind that would help his father's men track them down. Beren knew his quarks so he had to extra carefully if his own guard was helping his father. "Well my father probably won't look for me till tomorrow evening hopefully and if Beren holds him off it may give us an extra day but by the way Beren was talking he may just help my father"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:14 pm

She could tell that she had impressed the prince with her hunting skills. She was no rookie at this. Her dad had always wanted a boy so she took on the roles of a boy to make him happy. Yuki eats until she is full and then goes to her packs and pulls out a cooling system meant to keep game meat good for a few weeks before having to preserve it in the refrigerator. "This should keep the meat good for a few weeks. It won't be able to hold all the meat. So we will have to decide what stays what goes." She did not want to get caught either. She could tell that the prince was having a good time. She was going to do whatever she could to keep it that way. She saw him as her friend and she would do anything for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Thorin finished the amount of food that he wanted as well as Korlis, he was already licking his muzzle clean and Thorin looked over at Yuki. This girl really came prepared, he had planned on living off the land like he normally did and doing it the natural way but she had the right idea. Thorin nodded his head and started to cut up the meat into portions for her to pack up. "Korlis can take the rest and leave it for scavengers" Thorin explained and Korlis got to his feet to take the meat that Thorin wanted him too "Good boy" he patted him on the head and then ran off.

"At first when I was little I was mad that my parents had bribed me with a pet like that, only so I wouldn't be jealous about having siblings but you know what...Korlis was the best thing to happen to me growing up behind those cold walls of the palace" Thorin said dipping into some of his memories and then shook it free "Sorry, just kind of zoned there for a minute" he got to his feet and packed up the rest of their things onto the horses. "So ready to go?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Yuki listened to his story and nodded. "Animal companions can be better then people in a lot of ways. They listen to you when you need to talk. They comfort you when you are down or upset. And they love you no matter what. People say they love you all the time but due to their nature you never know if they really mean it. That's why when I fall in love, I want it to be for love not for a position or status. And that is why I think I relate to you so much. You want to marry for the right reasons. Because you love someone not because of a need for land or even for your people. If you are not happy when the country will not be happy. A happy country starts with the right leader." She gets on the horse and motions for him to lead the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next