The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 4 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Ekstaze Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:07 pm

This girl definitely had to be a dream, she spoke so smoothly what he thought all the time. It was just so hard for him to say it and for someone to understand or to accept. Thorin nodded his head and mounted his horse. He said nothing after that and just started on the way to their next destination. Korlis met up with them not to far down their path and trotted next to the horses for a bit then he ran off and climbed into the trees using that to keep up with them.

Thorin looked at Yuki out of the corner of his eye "you know there is no girl in any of the four nearest regions like you, I know I keep saying that but I still can't believe that I've never met you before last night"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 4 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Yuki rode along side him quietly for a long time. She did not know where she got the courage to speak her mind from. She normally kept her mouth shut and waited until she got home to speak her mind about her day. But around the prince she seemed unable to stop herself from saying what she thought. She could not help but blush because of his comment. She was not used to being treated so kindly and like a woman instead of a boy. She says with a smile, "Like I said we relate to each other. Maybe we did to each other in another life...No that sounded stupid... Forgive me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:45 pm

He smiled but kept his eyes ahead of himself "Maybe we did, maybe we were something more in another life. Hey anything things possible right" he told her hoping to make her feel better. Thorin did believe that there were things that they didn't see or believe in. Something that pushed and pulled them certain ways, be that someone of great power or a destiny that you didn't know. He was pretty much along for the right, stumbling as he tries to find his way in everyday life. "Well come on, let's have some fun. Just tap Lucy's sides a bit harder then I taught you and say go" he told Yuki and tapped on his horses sides to make him run. Walking was great but it was taking a bit too long and they were still too close to the palace for his likely.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Yuki tapped her heels on the horse's sides and said go. The horse began walking faster. "We are too close to the castle walls aren't we? If I am not mistaken there is a bridge about 15 miles from here. It marks the end of the castle's reach. If we reach there, the trackers cannot just follow us. They would have to have the towns people's permission to travel on their land. So why don't we give these horses a little work out?" With that she tapped her heels on Lucy's sides in the horses sped up even faster. She smiled and laughed happily

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm

He was glad that she wasn't afraid of horses or trying something knew, he watched as she got the hang of riding and had Blaze go faster. Korlis was behind them a little bit but as he dropped to the ground he caught up pretty quickly. "That's very true though we can't go to far out of reach of the castle just encase anything happens." He told her. As much as he hated being a prince because it restricted his own views and opinions, Thorin did still like that he could fix problems with just the mention of his name though sometimes that backfired because he would run into some people who hated the rulers of the kingdom and would find any reason to hurt it. "I see that you've gotten the hang of riding, you're a pretty quick learner" Thorin called to her just as he had Blaze jump a log but kept his speed.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Yuki slows down and smiles some at his compliment. "I have always known how to learn quickly. While growing up, my father always found ways to remind me that he wanted a son instead of a daughter. So I did whatever I could please him. I learned how to fish. I learned to hunt. I learned how to take apart the car and make it new again. It seems to be that both our fathers are hard to please." She looks at the sky for a moment. "I love it out here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Thorin slowed Blaze to a walking pace, it wasn't good to run them too hard for too long and thought over Yuki's words. He wondered if it ever got to be too much for her, she seemed happy enough with how her life turned out. "Do you ever wish that you could be more girly? Like go shopping for make-up or whatever girls do?" They had talked about what they did for their father's but not what they really had to give up to be what their father's wanted.

That sparked an idea for Thorin, maybe there was a way for him to get out of this arranged marriage but that would require help from Yuki and a lot of trust. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to ask this of her or how they could actually pull it off. Thorin shook his head a little bit and turned his attention on tracking Korlis' movements.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:11 pm

She knew it was not good to run a horse hard for too long. She was just trying to bring his mind out of the bad things that he has been dealing with. At his question she smiled. "Every Day of my life I have wanted to be more like a girl. But I have gone far too long with the habits I have to change. I wish I could feel comfortable wearing a dress all the time wearing high heels like other girls like to do. But despite that, the skills I have learned from my father I have actually made me strong. I am not afraid to go after what I want. Or stand up for those I love. Or to try to make a difference in this world. So even though I have lost out on a lot of things the normal girl should do I have gained a lot of strength and wisdom. But I also wouldn't mind being able to lower my guard and rely on someone to help me through the hard times in my life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Well at least she didn't mind being a little more girly "So then if you don't mind what would you say to be the girliest you've ever been?" He asked softly and leaned forward on his horse to check and make sure Blaze was doing alright and then saw the glen come into view "What I mean is pretending to a princess. You can wear all the fine gowns, make-up, shoes...all of it" he told her and stopped Blaze once they entered the glen and then he dismounted leading the horse over to the water and letting him drink. "Just for a little bit, it might help me get my father off my back for a little bit and you can be as girly as you want"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Yuki looks at him as this sinks in. She gets off Lucy's back and walks her to the water. "If I do this, you could be free to do what you can. As for being able to be a girl for a while, it sounds good to me. But I am not a royal and your betrothed is on her way here to you along with her mother. She will show up and you would have to pertend to have an interest in me. Are you really okay with that?" She knew lying to the king and queen was a big offense but Thorin needed her help. "What do you need me to do? I know the royal court system. I know a little bit about the roles that you have to play. Your public appearances at festivals and special events. I don't know what role a princess plays in the royal family but I will do my best." She starts to pace a little and looks at her feet. "I am not very good at public speaking. I will need help with that. I still want to be able to design clothes." She looks at him and asks, "Are you sure that you want me to help you with this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:54 pm

She was taking his plan a little better then he thought, he wasn't going to force it on her if she said no. It was just an idea that he had but she seemed to be enjoying the thought a little bit. Thorin took a deep breath and walked up to her to make her stop pacing. "You are thinking too much. You won't really have to do anything, I was just thinking about bringing you as my date for the welcoming party for that princess. Haven't really thought about the rest other then that, I guess I was more or less hoping to stun my father and make him freak out" Thorin let his hands drop from her shoulders "I don't want you to do anything but enjoy yourself and be girly as I said before and of course you can still design. I wouldn't have you stop doing what you love just because I'm asking this, also you know you can just tell me you don't want to do it. You don't have to agree because I'm the prince or the fact that I'm in a tight spot currently" Thorin walked over to Blaze and pulled out a giant blanket so that they could sit down by the lake.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Yuki looks at him and blushes a little. "Well I tend to over think things a lot." She looks at him a moment and says, "You are my friend. That is all the reason I need to do this for you. Besides if your father sees that you are taking an interest in women, he might get off your back about finding a suitable bride. This will also give me the opportunity to observe what the high society people like to wear. I also might find a way to find my mother. I have always wanted to know what happened to her and well also why she left."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:36 pm

So that's what friends did for each other, something else that was new to him and it made his heart beat harder. "Well it probably won't get him off my back about finding a bride but it will be interesting for sure" he told her and laid out the blanket. He sat down on it just as Korlis walked over but Thorin didn't stay seated for very long. It had been at least two days since he practiced with his bow. He walked over and unhooked his bow from the saddle. His quiver was strapped to the horn of the saddle and he slipped that off to slip it onto his back.
Thorin pulled a piece of chalk from his quiver and walked up to a nearby tree drawing an X into the trunk. He took the necessary steps backwards, about 300 meters.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Yuki watched him practice with his bow. She sat down on the blanket and thought about this. She says in her head as she thinks about the events of the day, "I went to a party that I was not supposed to. Made friends with the prince. Gone on a hunting and camping trip. And now I am going to pretend to be the prince's date." She looks at the sky a moment. She says aloud softly barely above a whisper, "Now all I need to do is figure out what to do to find her..." She was going to help her friend and found the answers she needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:11 pm

With each mark that he hit Thorin took a few steps backwards to continue his streak. At first he started at the tip of the X and worked his way in and finally he hit dead center on the X, Thorin too a few more steps back so that he was at least 600 meters from his target and released another arrow. This arrow split the center arrow he had shot not a few seconds before. "That should be good" he thought to himself and returned his bow and quiver to his saddle. Thorin sat back down on the blanket and looked over Yuki. "So...still want to go through with it?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Yuki looks at him and nods her head yes. "Yeah I want to go through with this. It will help you out and I think I will get the answers I'm looking for. I want to help you with your problems. Plus it is not everyday that a person gets to help a prince." She looks up at the sky. "But let's just enjoy our trip right now. We will cross that bridge when we get there." She runs a hand through her blue-ish white hair. "If you weren't a prince what would you want to be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Was there no limit to this girls kindness, Thorin felt a little bad for asking so much of her. Almost like he was taking advantage of her generosity but she seemed so cheerful and willing to help him. He had to take a deep breath and remind himself that he wasn't like his father and wouldn't destroy someone just for receiving their help. Thorin wondered if his father just didn't realize that he was hurting those around him by taking advantage of others kindness. "You're right, I really should stop worrying about this so much...I mean that's why I wanted this trip" Thorin smiled at Yuki trying to show her that he was doing better then he was before. "Hm...what I would want to be...a musician or maybe a painter...just something that would allow me to be myself without people crowding me" Thorin hadn't really thought about not being a prince, he wished that he could but knew that it was in his blood so he would always be a prince even if his father disowned him.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:48 am

Yuki smiles as she hears what he would rather be if he was not a prince. He could do those things now. He just might not be famous for it. He will always be known as a prince no matter what he does. He has a kind heart but if he wanted to make the difference in this world, he would have to stand up for himself. Whether he wanted to just make it where his siblings could marry for love when their time comes. She says calmly, "If I could be someone or something else, I would become a political advisor. I would change the laws so the royal family members could marry whoever they chose. Titles and status should not matter when it comes to love in marriage. Why should the royal family not get the same freedoms as the common people? If I had the power to change it, I would." She looks at him wondering what she could do to help him more. There wasn't much she could do for him. She knew that but the desire to help him was strong. Of course she was like that with every friend she had. She would do anything and everything she could for them. No matter what the cost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:57 pm

He liked the idea's that she had and Thorin had always hoped that the members of the board would persuaded his father to change some of the laws but his father always held the final say. But that wouldn't stop him from speaking up about it now, Yuki was giving him more faith in himself then any of his personal advisers did. "You've got a great idea Yuki but what about designing clothes?" He asked her.

Korlis came up to them and laid down next to Thorin. He gently pet the giant cats fur listening to him purr, well it sounded like he was half purring and half growling but it was something Thorin was used to. Feel the gentle rumble of the cats body was soothing and was almost putting him to sleep.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:23 pm

She look at the prince as he interacts with the cat. She says with a smile, "I can always design clothes. You only get one chance to change the world. Besides life has a way of changing your path for the better. It just depends on you to make the choices." She pets the giant cat gently. "You are very lucky to have a loyal companion." She lays back on the blanket and smiles as she hears the big cat purr. She had always wanted a pet but her father never allowed to have one. Now that she is an adult she is always on the go. She does not have time to care for a pet. She was lonely despite having a career in fashion. She could not imagine how lonely the prince must feel in the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:20 pm

"My one chance will be when I become king...if I take the crown" Thorin told her. He had only heard of one person walking away from their title and that was many years ago, since then things changed in kingdoms and making it more difficult for a young prince to denounce his heritage. But that wasn't going to stop Thorin from threatening it however it did prevent him from actually doing it. "I think you are great at designing clothes and should continue to do it. Design for all the royal families and even for the common person" he said with a smile on her face.

Korlis picked his head up and then pushed it into Yuki's shoulder but then laid it next to her "Well I hope he is a good companion, he's been with me since he was born. Raised to be just mine, all we had was each other" Thorin commented though his voice came off a bit distant. "So what do you hope to find or...I think it was something like that...you had commented to yourself earlier, I think it was something about your mom"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Yuki pets Korlis gently. She looks at the prince as he made his comment. She says with a sigh, I want to find my mother and find the truth to why she left. She didn't even say goodbye to me. I am hoping that someone higher up may have a clue to where she is. I should be over this by now. But for some reason I can't get over it. I have to know why she didn't stay or what I did wrong. Why I wasn't good enough to go with her. I remember them arguing before she left. I don't remember the words but I do remember the tears."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:32 pm

It seemed like there was a lot that Yuki wanted to deal with and discover. The words that she spoke seemed like they had pain behind them but something else. Thorin wasn't really sure but he felt that somehow he could help her find the answers she was looking for "I'll help any way I can...I mean you are already doing so much for me. It's the least that I can do for you" Thorin told her and propped himself up on one elbow. The was setting fast and he wanted to get the camp set up before then but if tonight was anything like the night before then it wasn't going to be to terribly cold. "Why don't you get a fire going so we can cook some dinner and I'll set up camp" he told her as he got to his feet.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:51 pm

There was pain behind her words. She needed to find closure from her mother. "Thank you Thorin...I would really appreciate the help. I am not going to give up on finding my mother." Yuki looks at him and nods with a smile. She easily starts a fire and looks at the flames as they dance. "Life with the flame of passion is no life at all." She starts to cook them their dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:17 pm

It took Thorin a bit longer to get the camp set up and that was only because he was watching Yuki. He enjoyed watching her work in the forest and liked the thought that not many girls did something like this. Thorin shook his head to clear it and set up one of the tents but he didn't feel like finishing it, instead he walked up to Yuki waiting for the right moment and then picked her up. Thorin ran towards the water and plowed into it with her. His laughter ran out till he dipped under the water, letting her slid from his arms for a moment and then popped back to the surface. "Sorry couldn't help it" he told her hoping he didn't make her mad. It was just that they were talking about so much depressing stuff and he wanted to have a good time. That and the water had looked so inviting earlier.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next