The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 6 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:12 pm

It took Thorin a bit to walk away from Yuki's room and enter the breakfast hall, not because it was that long of a walk just he fact that he didn't want to leave Yuki. But he did as he was supposed to and met his parent's at the table. There were no words exchanged and barely any recognition that he entered the room besides his mother who gave him a smile. Thorin took his seat to the right of his father who sat at the head of the table and his mother was on the left. When their guest arrived everyone got to their feet and like his school Thorin walked up to Yuki's seat and was about to hold the chair out for her. However Beren cleared his throat and Thorin bit back a nasty retort and walked up to the girl he assumed was to be his bride, he pulled out the seat that was next to his own for her to sit while Beren pulled the chair out for Yuki to sit.

Once all the women were sat at the table Thorin waited till his father sat and then he did as well. "I am happy that you and your daughter arrived safely. I hope your rooms are to your liking" his father began the small talk but Thorin was trying hard not to stare at Yuki, though because she was sitting next to his mother across the table it was hard not to stare. Not to mention she was wearing a beautiful outfit but he could see the worry in her eyes and he was sure that the same thing could be said about his. "I apologize that my son could not be present for your arrival Rebecca, he had some business to attend to" his father was very good at this but Thorin couldn't take it. "Don't pretend that all of this is going to be all brushed under the rug just because I was brought back here. I decided of my own accord to leave knowing full well when the princess would be arriving and planned to stay away till she left. I've said it before, I am not going along with this arrangement" Thorin finally snapped and turned to the princess before his father could stop him from saying anything further "I'm sure this is not how you hoped things would turn out but I cannot marry you Rebecca..." Thorin turned back to face his father "and I will continue to say it"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 6 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Yuki sat next to Thorin's mother quietly. Her dress did bring out her eyes more. Her mother and sister were a bit caught off guard as the conversation quickly got a bit hostile. Rebecca became angry herself when he tried to openly call off the wedding. She says with rage in her voice and eyes, "You cannot call this wedding off. You need to learn to do as you're told. It is not your place to question your father's choices for you to become king." Yuki says getting angry but staying rather calm, "Rebbecca you are not his wife yet. So you are not in the place to tell him what to do. This is a family matter to be discussed. So please do not overstep your place in this discussion." She looks at Thorin's parents kindly, "Forgive Rebecca's manners. She tends to forget her place and act like a child when she doesn't get her way. That is no way for any future queen to act." Her mother says with a smile, "Thank you Yuki for reminding your sister of her place. You've only been around her for a few minutes and you already know her personality." Her mother looks at the king and says, "Yuki is my other daughter. She was not raised within the royal court but she has the elegance of a princess nonetheless."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Thorin's jaw slacked "You have no idea the difference between a prince and a princess but I guess that is to be expected from someone who is not a first born. I suggest that you return to your training before speaking to me like that" he told her off and his father slapped his shoulder but it barely fazed him. Thorin sat back in his chair regardless if it was the proper the thing for him to do or not and his father cleared his throat. "I was about to ask who this young lady was but I'm glad that was cleared up quickly" Thorin's father held up a hand to one of the butlers that was about to bring the first course in. "Now what is this matter that my son has mentioned of Rebecca?" The King crossed his arms over his chest but remained sitting straight, this was the scarey side of him, when he is calm and quiet about a matter this delicate. Thorin's mother finally moved from her position to place a hand on her husbands shoulder, she would be the only one to calm her husband down and the one that could probably get the King to finally listen to his own son. But she would hold her tongue till her words were needed as she had always done.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Yuki's eyes widened as the Prince lost his temper and spilt the beans about Rebecca not being first born. Yuki was the one to speak up. She says slowly and clearly, "please understand that my parents were trying to do what was the for me and their country at the time. When the threat of war was beginning to surface between our countries, they thought it was best to have one of the children to grow up as a commoner so if a war broke out, their country would always have hope and someone to lead them. So while I was a still young child my mother had me put in the care of a servant for the past 19 years of my life. After a certain amount of time my parents lost track of me because the servant took me from them. It was only last night that we have been reunited with each other. I am the first born child of the Charles Kingdom royal family. My mother and father had no intention of lying to you. My parents didn't even know I was alive. If you are angry at this please don't take it out on my family or my country. Take it all out on me if you wish."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:31 pm

The King's lip twitched when Yuki was the one to answer, it was one thing for a Queen to speak in place of the King whether he was around or not but for the child to do so was unheard of. Thorin saw his mother squeeze his father's shoulder, Thorin was sure that she was holding him back so he wouldn't snap at Yuki. "I appreciate you're explanation Yuki but the question was for your mother" Thorin's father told her and Thorin could hear the eerie tone in his father's voice. "I can tell that you are a very strong woman and that is respectable. I would never raise my hand to a child and a woman at that" He continued to speak to Yuki and finally let his hand rest upon his wife's that was on his shoulder. She leaned down to his ear and began to say something to him.

Thorin sat up in his chair, his eyes set on his mother and wondering what she was telling him. Would her words help or hurt the situation for him, was the biggest question. When their conversation was over his mother stood straight and looked at Yuki's mother "From one Queen to another, I understand what we sacrifice for the sake of our children and I commend you on your decisions. A contract of peace will be set for now but I suggest that you and your daughter return home until this situation can be rectified. Yuki is a citizen of this country and of legal adult age so the choice to leave with you will be her decision regardless of blood relation. If she so chooses to stay and your husband does anything hostile towards this country the contract will be voided and war will rage" his mother declared and then patted his father on the shoulder which prompted him to get to his feet. "We wish you safe passage home" the King spoke and they left the room.

Thorin was floored at his mother's statement and the fact that his father went along with it. Not to mention that nothing had gotten broken, he was not punished and they were all still alive. He finally took a deep breath and got to his feet as well. Thorin wasn't sure what he wanted to do at this point, he knew for sure that the wedding was off which made him happy but what would be Yuki's decision.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Yuki listened to the king closely. She did not mean to speak out of turn. She bowed respectfully to the king and queen as they left. Her mother looks at her a moment still absorbing what just happened. Yuki says looking at her calmly, "I do not wish to go to Charles Kingdom just yet. My heart and dreams are here. But I really do I want to see our home." She was torn between the life she always has known and the life she really wants to know. Rebecca storms off angrily to start packing. Her mother says with a smile, "You could always come for a short visit. I never said you would have to stay there. But you are first in line for the throne. And when you are ready it will be yours. But your father and I will not rush you into it." with that said her mother went to go pack. Yuki sat there a moment unsure what to do or say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:39 am

Thorin wanted to smile when Yuki chose to stay but he could hear the sadness in her voice, he felt like she was pressured to stay in his kingdom. But he feared that if she went to that kingdom that he would never see her again, Thorin wasn't sure if a new agreement could be made or not.

He took a deep breath once it was just the two of them in the room still unsure of what to say or do. "Yuki..." Thorin started to say but let his words just drop off. This was a first in a long time for him that he felt like a spoiled brat, if he had just kept his mouth shut then things could have turned out better. "I'm really sorry for what I said and for pushing things like this...I never meant..." Thorin shook his head and turned to leave the room but couldn't make himself walk away.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Yuki stood up, walked over to him, and hugged him gently while resting her head on his shoulder. She says barely above a whisper, "What I choose to do with my life is my choice. My heart is with you Thorin. I will someday visit my home but probably not until after a treaty is made somehow. I want to make sure that you are safe." She kisses him softly before going to help her mother and sister pack.

When she gets there, her mother looks at her sadly. She says, "You are really not going to come with us are you... After all these years I. thought I would finally have you back." Yuki hugs her mother gently. "I wish I could explain why to you mother. I have to stay with him. I don't know why but I have to. I calm him down somehow and bring him to life. I went on a trip with him and he changed into this fun loving man who did not have a care in the world. We like the same things and I can truly talk to him. I don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not..." Her mother smiles and says, "Sounds like you are in love with him..." Yuki shakes her head blushing deeply, "I care for him deeply but it is far too soon for me to..." Her mother cut her off. "It is never too soon to fall in love with someone who you can be yourself with. If he can't see that you care for him then he is not worth giving your heart to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:04 pm

He was glad that she didn't seem mad with him but he still couldn't help but feel guilty, like he was keeping her there. That was one thing he didn't want to do, Thorin didn't want to be like his father and make people think they had to do or say what he wanted to hear. However Thorin didn't say anymore and watched her leave the room. "Prince Kalvendra will you be eating breakfast" a maid walked up to him and he just stared off into space "Tell the staff that we apologize for not eating breakfast and as for the food, why don't you and the staff eat it so it doesn't go to waste" he told her and the maid seemed to beam with happiness "thank you sir" she bowed to him and left the room.

Thorin sighed heavily and finally left the room. There was still one other thing that he needed to do and he quickly made his way down to the basement and grabbed a set of keys off the wall. He walked up to Korlis' cage and let him out. The giant cat walked up to him and sat heavily, he looked really pissed off "I'm really sorry Korlis, I didn't think father would be that extreme" he apologized to his friend but it didn't seem to faze the cat. "How about a walk around the grounds and you can hunt down and kill what ever you want...besides the horses" that seemed to perk his attention and he finally walked up to Thorin and placed his head on his shoulder. "Alright then let's go"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:23 pm

It didn't take long for Yuki's mother and sister to depart from the country. Her father wanted his queen and princess home. Although he wanted Yuki to come home too. She politely declined over the phone and a few days later after leaving the palace and Thorin without his knowledge, she received a card that connected her to the royal funds with a small letter card that said, "If you want to make a difference in your life, you will need the funds to make it better....it is all for you. Every month more will be added to the account. ♡♡♡your father♡♡♡"

She used it to help her boss get a better security system for the company headquarters. She really wanted to see Thorin again but she didn't want to be a problem for him. She still did not get a job in fashion. Not enough job experience. So she is still a small time designer who runs errands for the big guys. She was wondering when she was going to get her big break. She hoped it would be soon. She made a vow that if she could not make it as a designer within two years, she would go to her homeland and take her seat as part of the royal family of Charles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Things didn't exactly go as Thorin had hoped nor did they for his father, one thing Thorin was happy about; he was still a single man. As much as he should have been excited about he wasn't. There was still one thing that he wanted to do but he wasn't sure how to go about it. Yuki had left without another word to him or his family and now it was as if nothing had changed. His father was in constant meetings with his counsel and negotiations with the Charles Kingdom. His mother continued to take care of the younger children with the help of maids and tutors and she still took her daily trips to town to talk to the people. As for Thorin he went on several hunting trips to clear his head but it didn't seem to help. Thorin still couldn't get Yuki out of his head or the fact that they hadn't spoken for a while.

"Welcome back Prince Thorin. How was the trip?" Beren took Thorin's bag from his shoulder as sidestep just as Korlis came bounding into the castle with what looked like a small deer in his mouth "Korlis! I want you eating that in the kitchen" Beren called after the cat but Korlis had already started to head up the stairs to Thorin's room. "The trip was alright. Same route as always...how's...has mother decided on...actually I don't want to know" Thorin sighed and headed off to the kitchen to see if he could get something to eat "I know what you really want to ask and I know you aren't going to. Yuki is doing well but it seems like her fashion line isn't hitting it off yet" Beren told Thorin and he wanted to turn around and tell him to keep that kind of stuff to himself but he wouldn't. "Seems like your mother was interested but your father put an end to that...maybe and this is just a thought, maybe someone could pull a few strings and get her line into the up coming royal fashion show" Thorin stopped in his tracks but then shook his head. "I don't think she would like me doing that" even though he was already trying to think of ways to help Yuki out with out her knowing about it. "It's not like you'll be rigging the judging. Just helping her to get into the fashion show and then let her designs do the talking" Beren told him and walked into the kitchen with the prince.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Yuki heard about the Royal fashion show. She could not get in because of her status as a commoner. She was not one to flash her royalty. To her titles were just titles. All that should matter is the work she puts into her art.

People at work were starting to see her emotionally drag. Her boss decided to pull a few strngs of his own. A few days before the Royal fashion show Yuki was granted a special pardon for this event. Each designer had to create 6 original outfits that went along with certain themes. The themes were political business, vacation, in the event party, and to keep the designer is on their toes the theme of sleepwear for the up tight businessman. These were not normal categories but they wanted to keep entertaining and interesting. Yuki already knew the categories and already had her outfits done for it. She knew her models very well and what to expect from the nobles around.

The night of the fashion show her models happily put on her outfits and walked the cat walk with confidence and grace. Her designs were simple but precise and elegant even for the male outfits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Korlis had created yet another mess in one of the guest rooms and the staff was not happy. Thorin could hear the complaints from his room but the staff had come up with some news ones, though no matter how much they talked or complained things were not going to change when it came to Korlis. Thorin just went about his time in the castle with his companion at his side, now more then ever Thorin kept him close just to prove to everyone that his cat was going to be around no matter what.

Though when it came to family functions Korlis was kept either in the back or inside his room. "Can't he be present at this one, Korlis has behaved pretty well despite what father has done and what the staff has said" Thorin pleaded with his mother and it took a lot of convincing and sacrifice along with some threats to get his mother to agree to have the cat at the fashion show. "I'm sorry Korlis but if you want to come to the show you have to have a bath"

Things ran smoothly from there, Thorin was even back on speaking terms with his father even how little it was. Thorin got Korlis ready for the show and then cleaned himself up, he dressed in his formal attire along with his light red cape. As always he was sitting to the left of his father, his mother on the other side of him and for once every one of his siblings was present. He knew that his sisters were going to be there since they loved fashion but for his younger brothers to be there was weird. As everyone sat his father got to his feet "Welcome everyone and a special welcome to our designers. As the rules state the designers will be announced after the designs have been shown that way the judges can judge based off the clothes and not the person. After the designs have been seen the judges will commence with the 15 minute questioning and then debate on the winner. Now on with the show" the king announced and returned to his seat.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Yuki worked backstage as her models would be last to walk the catwalk. She was happy once they were on the go. Her outfits were elegant and simple but still very strong for the men and for the women outfits they were saucy but professional. Which spoke a lot about her personality. She could hear the audience make sounds of awe at her designs. She smiles as she is happy to see that some people liked her designs. She holds her breath as it came to the end. She wondered how the crowd was going to act to when they found out it was her that made those designs. There was nothing she could do about it. They were going to have to see that a common woman could have skills beyond bearing children and staying home all day taking care of the house. She was afraid to see Thorin again. Was he angry at her? Did he even want to see her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:19 pm

The models looked like robots, however the clothes they were wearing looked good. Some points of the clothes Thorin liked but for the most part he didn't find any that he loved. It just seemed like he had seen this stuff before, Thorin wanted to be wowed. Though by the reactions of his sisters they seemed to be enjoying everything. His mother was stone faced as always and would not reveal her opinion on the outfits till later. His father on the other hand seemed like he was about to pass out and that made Thorin laugh. This was one thing that his mother always got his father to do whether he liked it or not.

Now came the time that the designers would be brought up on stage, most the the designers were known right away when they came to the stage. Thorin wasn't really paying attention, he knew that no ones clothes compared to the designs by Yuki, so what did he really care what they had to say, instead he had his attention on Korlis. He petted the top of the giant cat's head while trying to ignore whispers from the crowd, he was sure that the town had heard about the recent complications of the marriage and were no doubt blaming him.

Korlis perked up once all the designers were on the stage but Thorin was just trying to keep his mind occupied with something other then Yuki. The giant cat rammed his head into Thorin's shoulder shocking him and almost making Thorin lose his temper "What is it?" He hissed softly to the cat and was pushed once more till he was facing the stage where the designers were. That's when his jaw slacked and he about choked 'How did she...why didn't she...' even Thorin's thoughts weren't complete but he fixed his posture and got to his feet. The conversations in the crowd all but stopped and Thorin bowed his head to the crowd but he did not want to stay there. He walked up to his mother and kissed her hand "I apologize for this but I must be going mother" he told her and she gave him a smile and patted his hand then got to her feet "My son will not be present for the rest of the day, an unexpected duty has rose" she announced and everyone returned to their conversations. Thorin leaned into her ear range "thank you mother" he told her and left the area. He was sure though that the only reason his mother had agreed to let him leave was because he was taking Korlis with him, he knew that she didn't want anything to go wrong at the fashion show.

"That was pretty bold of you" Beren fell in at Thorin's side and Korlis ran ahead to play in the dirty "At least I was formal about the matter and didn't just walk off" he snapped at his guard and Beren held up his hands in defeat "I will give you that but how do you think Yuki feels seeing you walk off just as she came to the stage" Beren offered up to him and Thorin shrugged his shoulders "I'm sure she'll feel the same way she did when she left the castle without so much as a goodbye or see you later. Now I don't want to hear another word" with that Beren kept silent while he was beside the prince and Thorin kept up with Korlis who seemed to be finding every mud puddle there was to roll in.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:07 am

Yuki saw Thorin and Korlis leave and her heart sank despite the smile on her face. She answered the questions honestly but her mind was somewhere else. The king and the queen needed to think about who would be the winner so the contestants were allowed to do anything for the next couple of hours. To build up suspense no doubt.

Yuki got off stage and then made her way to where Thorin and Korlis were. She didn't get too close at first. She knew that Thorin would not talk to her. So she paid attention to the giant cat that happy played in the mud. She walked up to Korlis and petted him with a smile not caring if she got mud on her hands. She says to Thorin not looking at him her heart breaking even in her voice, "Look I am sorry I left without a word to you. I just didn't want to be a problem for you. I can see that I am no longer welcome here so I won't bother you again." With that she said what she needed to and left not letting the tears fall from her eyes. She was not going to stay where she was not wanted.

She made her way back to the fashion show party after washing the mud off her hands. She said hello and thank you to people who loved her designs. But after that she stayed against the wall.... The very same wall where she met Thorin. "It doesn't matter if I win or lose the fashion show. After tonight I leaving for Charles kingdom. I can't stay where I am not wanted."

Tears streaming down her face and her body trembling. Her emotions became too much and she left before the night was over. She quickly packed her things and got on a private plane to Charles kingdom. She didn't plan to come back to the place where she has always known. She could not bare with the pain she was feeling. "Good bye Thorin and Korlis..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Thorin walked as far away as he could from the fashion show
so that he wouldn’t hear it anymore, if he heard that Yuki won he would be
happy but wasn’t sure if he would congratulate her or not. He wanted to ask her
why she left but his pride didn’t want to hear the reason. Thorin wasn’t sure
why he cared either because clearly he wasn’t good enough for her or she
probably didn’t want to deal with being with a prince. That was something that
he understood though, the women that he felt were the best for him didn’t like
the fact that he was a prince because it would complicate their life and the
women who liked that he was a prince just liked it because they got status and
money. There was no winning for him or at least a way for him to win where he
was happy.

“Korlis you know if you keep this up you’ll be getting another
bath” Thorin called to the overgrown pet and it made the cat stop for a second
but then he just launched himself into another muddle puddle. Thorin laughed
his companion but knew that the cat would be mad at him later after his bath
but Thorin wanted to make sure that things in his home were comfortable so he
was going to do what he could to please his parents. Thorin had to stop himself
from walking up to Yuki when she appeared in front of him, he also had to make
his heart calm down with her there. He was not expecting to hear those words
from her though “Be a problem for me?” Thorin questioned and then his mind
started to work against him “I fought for you, I fought for myself with the
confidence you gave me and you repay me by walking out on me after that” Thorin
screamed at Yuki as he watched her walk away.

He was so mad and wanted to walk back to the fashion show
and tell everyone what a joke it was that they were doing something like this.
His country was on the verge of war with the neighboring kingdom and they were
having a party. “You know there’s going to be war” Thorin commented as Beren
walked up to him “If a treaty cannot be made or an arrangement, then yes there
will be” he responded and Thorin looked him dead in the eye “and I’ll be right
there at the front line” Thorin said and then continued on his way towards the
castle “your father would never allow that” Beren knew that the prince was just
saying that because he was mad and hoped that Thorin knew better “He’ll have to
find a way to stop me. Take Korlis and make sure he gets a bath before going
into the castle.” With that said Thorin walked inside his home and left Beren
at the entrance.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:04 pm

For several months Yuki and her family live happily. They made no signs of War with the neighbouring countries. Kept the peace without much effort. Yuki was in all the papers for being the long lost princess. She kept her word and still did designing in fashion. She knew Thorin had yelled something at her but she did not know what. She did not smile or anything when she was with her family. It was like her heart had turn to stone. Her mother begin to worry. She had gained her daughter back in her body but not in her mind. She decided to visit Thorin and his family. Sort of as a peace visit. When she got there, she waited for the king queen and Thorin in their dining hall. She was determined to get the truth out of the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Thorin had spent months away from home with his companion, he realized that was all he needed. As long as he had Korlis he could be happy and his father couldn't have been happier either. Thorin had done everything that his father told him too and had talked about turning over the country to him. However Thorin had declined that offer, he wanted to go out and kill whatever he could.

"Welcome back Prince Kalvendra" a maid bowed to him as he entered the castle, Korlis was coming up slowly behind him and Thorin knew that they had been going for quiet a bit, maybe it would be a good idea to stay home for a bit. "Oh good. Prince Thorin you're back, how long are you two staying this time?" Beren walked up to him and it seemed like he had something else that he wanted to say "I'm not sure. Korlis seems like he could use a rest so I might just leave him here this time and take a trip by myself" Thorin headed towards his room but Beren stopped him "Actually I can't let you go to your room yet. Your mother and father are waiting for you in the dinning room" Beren blocked Thorin's path and he glared at him "Can't you at least let me shower and change first" Thorin pointed down at his clothes that were caked with dirt and blood but Beren shook his head. Beren wanted to get him to the dinning room before Thorin heard that Yuki was here and he bolted again. "Fine" He told his guard and Beren escorted him to the room and after Thorin walked in Beren blocked the door.

Thorin froze on the spot at the sight of Yuki, how long had it been since he'd seen her or even heard from her. Thorin turned around to head out of the room but ran into Beren "Move" he told him and his guard just stood there "That's an order Beren" Thorin hissed and Beren shook his head "Come sit Thorin. Miss Yuki has traveled far to talk" his father told him and Thorin gritted his teeth together but turned and walked over to his mother and took his seat between his parents however he didn't say a word.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Yuki looks at Thorin a moment her eyes cold. She held no life in her eyes. "My mother and father would have come as well but my younger siblings needed attending to. My parents want a long lasting treaty between our two countries. I was hoping that you all would be willing to negotiate with me. I know you may consider me a child but I will do whatever I can to protect both our countries from harm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Thorin really wanted to have a talk with Beren right now but it would be rude to just walk out now since Yuki was here to discuss a treaty. "Well I seem to have underestimated you Miss Yuki and I can see that your father and myself aren't going to come to a agreement" Thorin was glad that his father was the one doing the talking though he wasn't sure why he had to be here for this. If Yuki was hear to discuss something like this then shouldn't she just be having a meeting with his father. "What do you purpose to keep our countries out of harm?" His mother spoke up this time and Thorin was still a bit confused with how his mother worked. He knew that she worked things behind the scenes and was usually the one that had the finally say in everything even though the whole county thought it was his father but what was his mother's interest in talking to Yuki.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Yuki looks at his mother and says, "Well my father thought a written treaty would be enough but he is not much of a big picture person. The written word only lasts so long. A treaty through marriage is more permanent. I know that last time we tried this it did not end well. But I love both our countries and I don't want either one to fall. Whether it be our two countries or another country that threatens us." Yuki tried to keep her eyes away from him. A part of her wanted to know what she could do to show she still cared for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:16 pm

"Marriage is generally a better form of treaty and we would like to see things done the traditional way however with the first proposal of marriage things did not end well which resulted in a lot of controversy from the public" his mother explained to her but if things could come to an agreement Thorin was sure that his parent's would appreciate it. Thorin wasn't sure if he wanted to agree to this though because he knew that if there was another arrangement for a treaty marriage that he would be the one involved but he wasn't sure if he wanted to go through with this one. Yuki had already expressed her opinion on arranged marriage and her feeling toward him months ago. "Also with you being new to royal lifestyle I'm curious as to how you plan to accomplish this agreement" his father spoke up this time and Thorin's mother held up her hand "What my husband is trying to say is that our policy with marriage arrangements is that the princess would come live with us, to show a sign of trust and respect. If you are proposing what I think you are, also with the situation at hand and being a mother myself I don't believe that your parent's will agree so easily to this"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:27 pm

Yuki understood what they meant. "If it meant both of our countries are safe then I don't care where I would have to live. But if this is agreement is agreed upon, I would have to make a request. My father doesn't have much time to live. I want to remain by his side until he passes. He worries about the safety of our countries and it is draining him faster." She looks at Thorin a moment and says, "I am glad you are well...Prince Thorin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Thorin's parents as well as him already knew that her father wasn't doing well and that was why his father was declaring his take over of the Charles Kingdom. Thorin was against the war from the start but now he didn't care, if it meant that his parent would stay off his back and out of his way Thorin didn't care what they did. "What is there to stop us if we decided to wait till your father has passed and take the Charles Kingdom? You father has no sons ready to fight for his country, only daughters" Thorin's father raised his voice to Yuki only because he was amazed that she hadn't thought of that.

Thorin was getting fed up with this conversation, he knew what his father was thinking and his mother was trying to make sure things went peacefully but all Thorin wanted to do was leave this room. "I assume all is as you hoped it would be in your true home Princess Yuki" Thorin replied though still refused to look at her.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next