The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 8 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Thorin slipped out of the kingdom gates and sighed heavily, what were those crazy people talking about. Maybe he had been away too long and lost touch with the towns people and the kingdom. Thorin looked over at Korlis who seemed to be just lazying in the shade of the wall "Do you know what they were talking about?" He asked the cat and Korlis just shakes his head no. "Well then I guess there's no helping it, just a few hours around the kingdom grounds and then back to the castle" Korlis got to his feet and followed after Thorin. It was odd for Thorin to be taking the north door of the kingdom and things looked really different from this direction but he continued on his way anyways.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 8 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 3:20 pm

After a few days Yuki came back to the castle with Shadow. She says as she makes her way back to the castle, “I am not going to give up just yet.” She sighs as the people crowded around her with questions. She tells them all that she is here to do what she should have done but then she made her way to the castle. Shadow follows her and Yuki tries to think of a way to fix things between Thorin and her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Thorin didn't go very far and was already back at the castle before the sun had gone down however this time he had jumped the back wall straight onto the castle grounds so he didn't have to bother with the towns people. Other then that little adventure Thorin and Korlis wandered around the castle and grounds.

He had tended to the horses and livestock, talked with the staff while he watched Korlis climb every tree there was on the property. Thorin had talked with his father a few times about traveling but it wasn't his kind of traveling. His father had asked him to go on some business trips to other countries but they didn't come to an agreement on the matter. Thorin just tried to avoid his father after that which was pretty much staying locked up in his room.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Yuki looks at his door a minute has she held something in her arms. She thinks as she knocks on his door, “I hope he likes it.” She had made him a green silk outfit for the next event gathering that was happening in a few days. She had gotten his measurements from the staff and she worked really hard on it. She get some nudges from Shadow as he could sense her being nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 04, 2013 5:36 pm

Korlis lounged in the window seat of Thorin's room with his eyes trained on the courtyard. Thorin on the other hand was laying on his bed bouncing a ball off the furthest wall of his room, he had locked himself in his room yesterday and only came out to eat or walk Korlis. He was still debating about a few things, going on another trip, doing the business trip and an arrangement with the Charles Kingdom.

"Hey Korlis, what do you think about an arrangement with the Charles Kingdom or do you think I should agree to a political marriage?" The giant cat lifted his head and stared at Thorin then just laid his head back down. "You are no help either" Thorin chucked the ball he had been tossing at the wall at Korlis but let it fly through his window next to Korlis' head instead. He didn't want to hurt his companion, just scare him however Korlis' ear just twitched and nothing more.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Yuki knocks a little harder so he can hear her this time. “Thorin its Yuki. May I come in?” She held the outfit in her arms as she waited for an answer. Shadow paws at the door trying to help her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 04, 2013 6:01 pm

Korlis lifted his head at the knocking sound since he knew it couldn't be Thorin's ball and got up from his perch "Where are you..." Thorin's sentence trailed as Korlis got to his bedroom door and nudged it with his head. Who would be knocking at his door this time? Thorin got up from his bed and trudged over to the door. He carefully opened it and Korlis immediately started to growl or at least his form of a growl and his fur was raised. "Calm down Korlis" he told him and grabbed the nape of Korlis' neck and pulled him away from the door. Thorin looked up and saw Yuki and her companion. Just great, now Korlis was going to be pissed. Thorin had hoped to introduce him to shadow properly "what do I owe to this visit Princess Yuki?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Shadow did not bark or growl at Korlis. He just sat down and nudged Yuki. Yuki looks at him and says quickly handing him the green silk outfit she made him, “I am sorry to disturb you but I just wanted to give you this outfit I made for you…bye…” She quickly bowed and returned to her room with Shadow following after her quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Korlis was still standing his ground but stayed inside Thorin's room watching the dog closely. Thorin just shook his head at Korlis and accepted the item that Yuki gave him. He wasn't sure what to say or do at the moment though all he could do was watch as she walked away. "That was strange" Thorin said and closed his bedroom door only to hear Korlis snort his dissatisfaction. "Deal with it Korlis, he is Yuki's companion and as long as she stays here so will the dog" Thorin walked over to his bed and laid out the outfit. It was certainly beautiful but he wasn't sure where he would wear it, well there were many occasions that he could wear it but he felt like this outfit should be worn to a special event. Korlis laid back down in his bed ignoring Thorin now but that wasn't much of a problem seeing as how Thorin was still looking at the outfit.

"Stay here and behave yourself Korlis" he told the cat and left his room. He slowly walked down the hallway and stood at Yuki's door, if she didn't want to stick around so he could say thank you then he would follow her and make sure she couldn't get away before he said something. Thorin took a deep breath and knocked on her door.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Yuki was still trying to calm down from giving him the outfit. Why was she freaking out so bad? Did he have to be so irritating yet adorable? She jumps as she hears a knock on her door. Shadow goes to her side as she opened the door. When she saw that it was Thorin, she was a bit surprised. “Did you not like the outfit? I worked on it really hard for you. I know that you like greens and other earth tones. So I thought that shade of green would suit you…” She was rambling but she did that when she was nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Thorin stepped back a little when she opened the door and opened his mouth however she started talking before he could so instead he sighed lightly. He waited for the right moment to talk to her or whenever she decided to stop talking but when that failed he placed a finger to her mouth. "The outfit is lovely. You had walked away before I could even look at it. I'm also happy to see that you remembered the colors that I like" he let his hand drop away from her mouth and took a small step towards her "You know I don't have anywhere I would like to wear the outfit so would you join me for an evening out?" Thorin's heart was pounding in his chest at the moment.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Yuki knew she was rambling on and on but she could not stop herself. Then he found a way to shut her up by putting his finger to her lips. She listened to his every word even though it was really hard with her heart pounding in her chest. She had to double check what he was saying to her inside her head. He liked the outfit. He was happy that she remembered the colors he liked. He was not sure where he would wear it. He wanted to go out for the evening...with her. Oh man her heat was soaring. He was finally calming down a little toward her. Once he finished talking, she quickly nodded. “I would love to Thorin.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Thorin wondered if his pigheadedness had already ruined things for him with Yuki because she just seemed to be standing there. He counted the seconded that it took her to respond but he was happy with her answer. Thorin gave her a small smile and bowed his head "I'll arrange everything for tonight and I'll come get you around 7. Is that ok?" Thorin clasped his hands together so that way he didn't look as nervous as he felt.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Yuki yelled at herself inside her head. “Oh Man! I must seem like a mentally slow person to him now! Damn it! I can't help it that he makes me second guess myself! I am such an idiot!” She says agreeing to his plans, “Okay Thorin.” She was trying not to jump for joy. They had a date! Wait a minute! What was she going to wear? She did not want to look like a tom boy for their date. She wanted to be seen as a woman and not one of the guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Thorin wasn't sure what else to do so he turned and walked away. If he was going to plan their evening and not look like an idiot he would need time to do it. He quickly walked back to his room after looking for Beren and had him join him in his room. "What's this all about Prince Thorin?" Thorin walked over to his desk and started to write a few things out "Well...I'm doing as you asked me to do. I'm taking Yuki out on a date in the new outfit she made me..." he told him as he finished up the list. "Wow, didn't think you would actually listen to me" Beren said and watched Thorin get up from his seat and get handed a note. "These are the things I am going to need, I want to make tonight a good night..." he started to walk towards his bathroom "Oh and I need everything ready by 7 o'clock" Beren nodded his head agreeing to it and left the room.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Yuki gets to her closet of clothes and looks for a certain outfit. She finds a silver dress with a slit at the side elegant yet sexy. She does a shower and gets herself all primped and pamper. Some sidle make up to compliment her deep blue eyes. Some wavy curls in her hair. Some light lipstick. She did not want to overdo it and scare him away. She looks in the mirror as she wanted to make sure she looked right. The dress made her natural curves more noticeable despite looking skinny. She smiles some and waits for Thorin to come get her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Thorin had to clear his head in the shower and hoped that his heart would stop pounding in his throat. He knew though that he had to get out of the shower at some point and did just that. Thorin looked himself over in the morning once before he dried off and changed into the outfit Yuki made him. Korlis just stared up at him with a confused look on his face "I'll tell you about it later" he said and then fixed up his hair a little bit and choose the perfect set of shoes to go with the outfit. Thorin decided against anything else fancy because the outfit was enough for him and it fit his body surprisingly well. "Prince Thorin, every things ready" Beren announced and Thorin thanked him.

"Well it's not or never" Thorin commented softly and headed to Yuki's once more however this time he knocked on the door without hesitating "The carriage is here Yuki" Thorin called to her and waited like a gentleman for her to be ready.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Yuki heard him knock and she opened the door with a shy smile on her face. She let him see her in the dress. Her skin seemed to glow because she was so happy. She has her hands behind her back. She says looking at him shyly, “Do I look okay for our date?” She looks at him and smiles as she sees him in the outfit she made for him. “You look amazing Thorin…I was right. You look great in that shade of green.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 04, 2013 8:44 pm

He looked up at Yuki when she came out of her room and had to restrain himself from gawking at her. She was beautiful, Thorin couldn't believe and only after getting dolled up a little but that was something that he liked. She wasn't wearing a whole lot of glam like other girls but she shinned so nicely. "You look stunning" he finally told her and bowed his head to her. "Your outfit fits so nicely" he told her. Thorin held out his hand to her "Are you ready?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Yuki looks at him with a smile on her face blushing a little at his compliment. She was not used to being called stunning or anything like that. Of course she was usually considered one of the guys. So she would not get much attention for being a girl. “I am glad you like it.” She takes his hand gently and says, “I am ready if you are Thorin…” Her heart was racing. Where was he going to take her? Was everything going to go okay this time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Thorin had the whole night planned, first dinner at a great restaurant in town. Though it was nothing too fancy because he knew that she wasn't like that 'Thinking about it now she might be' he thought to himself but shook it off. Thorin smiled and lead her out of the castle up to the horse drawn carriage. It was the only one in this good of shape in all of the town and pulled by the two largest and whites stallions. "So what do you think? This is only the first part of our night"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:25 pm

She had goose bumps as she thought more about this. Hopefully he was not taking her anywhere too fancy. She may be a princess now but she still had her same tastes. Yuki followed him out of the castle and her eyes grow wide at the sight of the horses and carriage. “This is amazing. It is just like a fairy tale.” She smiles at him and says, “Makes me wonder what else you have planned.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon May 13, 2013 7:40 pm

He was glad that she liked the carriage because that was the least expensive, actually it had cost nothing because it was his parents. Thorin walked her up to the carriage and helped her into it. The driver already knew where they were going so he didn't have to reveal anything to her and ruin the surprise. Once in the carriage Thorin grabbed a blanket from the bench across from them and covered their legs with it.

It was only a short ride to the restaurant from the castle grounds but they would have the use of it all night. The carriage pulled up to a rustic looking building but the front of it was decorated with many plants and the lighting was dim but the colors reminded Thorin of the sunset. Thorin helped Yuki from the carriage "It's not the fanciest place but the food is amazing and the owner and his wife are very sweet people" he told her as he lead her inside.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Yuki blushed as Thorin helped her into the carriage. "Thank you..." She sat next to him comfortably and helps him cover his legs. "This is wonderful Thorin." It made her feel like she was cinderella. Going to the ball in a carriage her fairy godmother had gotten for her. But her prince was right here taking her on another first...Her first date.

She smiles happily when she sees the old fashion restaurant. She says calmly as he led her inside, "It is beautiful." She looked around taking everything in. How did he know what she liked?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri May 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Thorin was glad that she seemed to be having a good time already and the fact that she liked the place that he had taken her. He gave her a smile before turning to the hostess and before Thorin could stop her, she bowed "Good Evening Prince Kalvendra and Princess" Thorin cringed a little bit but a smile remained on his face and slightly bowed his head to her. "Right this way" she told them "Thank you" he told her.

He took Yuki's hand slightly and followed behind the hostess to their seat. There were a few conversations that stopped when they walked by but they quickly continued once Thorin and Yuki moved onto their table. Doing the proper thing Thorin held out Yuki's seat for her and then took his own. He was still deciding on getting a bottle of wine or just sticking with one glass at a time because he wasn't sure if Yuki even drank. The hostess told them that their waiter would be there shortly and Thorin thanked her once more. "So would you like to have some wine tonight or something else?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next