The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 5 Empty Re: Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Thera smirks and says, “Well still he needs a better ass kicking then.” She sat on her bed and leaned back. Her head hit the soft pillows on the bed. Her pale body seemed to glow as she laid there. She looks back at Raven and smiles slightly. He is the only thing good that came out of her becoming a vampire. She got to be with him every night.

Back to top Go down

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 5 Empty Re: Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Raven smiles. "Yes yes that he does." HE says with a grin as he watched her lean back on the bed. Her body seemed to glow..."YOur very beautiful Thera." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:20 am

Thera blushed slightly and said, “Thank you…you are a very handsome man Raven.” Her eyes showed she was rather happy to be with him. She had noticed him watching her as she danced. She asks, “Why did you stare at me so long as I danced with that man?” Thera waits for her answer with a smile. She snapped her fingers and she was in her nightgown again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:53 am

He looked to her his hand moving and rubbing the back of his head..."Well...I like the flawlessness your movements have...More Agile then any other vampire." He says as he looked into her eyes as she appeared in her night gown..."And maybe there was a little bit of jealously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Thera looks at him with a smile. She got up and stood in front of him. She says, “There was no need to be jealous. You are a better dancer than he was anyway.” Thera got close to him and kissed him gently but deeply. She wrapped her arms around Raven’s neck slowly and brought her body closer to his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Raven smiles kissing her back jsut as deeply as she pulled her self closer to him he grinned. Easy there Thera...I just might beable to control my urges." He says with a smile kissing her lips once and then twice.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Thera says, “Don’t control them then. Let them loose. You might enjoy letting them loose.” She kissed him back and slipped him out of his shirt. She ran her fingers up and down his back. Her touch was ever so gentle and sweet. Thera knew that she wanted him and only him. Only Raven made her feel so free and happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:09 pm

He smiles kissing her back. "Your right...I do need to loosen up." He says with a smile as he watched her pull his shirt off. Her gentle touch was somthing different..He wasn't used to that...But he liked it. "Are you sure you want to do this." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:47 pm

Thera says, “Yes I’m sure I want to do this with you. You are the only one who seems to calm me down and make me feel good about being a vampire.” She kisses him deeply as gets them closer to the bed. She then lays on the bed with him on top of her. Thera ran her finger’s through Raven’s fiery red hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:03 pm

He smiles kissing her back jsut as deeply. "I'm glade I can make you feel comfortable." He says with a a grin as he kissed her once more his hands pulling her night gown up
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:11 pm

(You can join my wolf rp if you want.) Thera kisses him back deeply and keeps gently touching his body. Every once in a while, she would tickle the back of his neck as she would play with his hair. She used one hand to undo his belt and pants. Thera did this slowly so she would not rush him any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:22 pm

He smiles kissing her back jsut as deeply loving her touches that she gave him. He then felt her hand moved to her his belt and pants. He was more then ready for this.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Thera slipped Raven out of his pants. She then got out of her nightgown. She was not wearing a bra or any underwear. She nipped at his bottom lip and wrapped her legs around his waist. Thera says, "I have a question for you. When you kissed me in front of Kage, was it because you wanted to piss him off or did you do it because you just wanted to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:37 pm

His eyes roam her beautiful body as she pulled her night gown off.."It was because I wanted too..." He says with a smile as he kissed her lips softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:15 am

Thera smiled at his answer and kissed him back. She looked at him body a moment just to absorb the way his body was. She then stroked his body gently. Thera thinks, “What a perfect body he has. It is strange to see him without a lover or a mate.” She looked into his eyes and started stroke his member gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:24 pm

He groans licking his lips as she stroked his member gently. His eyes looking into hers. "Your so gentle." He says with a groan as he cocked his head to the side groaning even more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Thera smiled at the reaction she was getting from Raven. He was obviously not use to her gentle touch, but he really seemed to like it. She says before she kisses him, “I may be boyish but I have a gentle heart. So my touch matches my heart.” She then kisses him ever so deeply. She slipped a hand on his back as she played with his member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:03 pm

He smiles as he kisses her back. "That you are." He says with a grin as he kisses her back jsut as deeply. As she played with his member it started to swell and grow into a pretty good length and width.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Thera smiled when he was nice and hard. She kissed him as she pushed his member inside her. She let out soft whimpers as her body adjusted to him. Thera says in his ear after she breaks the kiss, “You have to be gentle with me okay. I have never done this before, but I am a fast learner when I enjoy something.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 pm

He groans grinning at how tight she was. "I'll be gentle." He says with a smile as he started to slowly move in and out of her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 9:14 am

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 5 14Thera smiled and moaned softly as he moved in and out of her. She wrapped her arms around him gently. He felt good inside her. Thera kissed him gently and ran her nails gently down his back, causing a pleasurable feeling against his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 06, 2009 12:02 am

Raven groaned as she ran her finger nails down his back gently. "THis is great Thera..." He groaned once more as he continued to move in and out of her slowly...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 9:56 am

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 5 14Thera whimpered as he moved in and out of her. Her body adjusted to him slowly as she soon began moaning when he found a certain pleasure spot. Thera moaned his name lustfully and told him to hit that spot again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 06, 2009 10:27 am

Raven groaned as he continued to thrust hearing her moan and lustfully tell him to hit that spot once more. He did it without hesitation thrusting into that spot over and over.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 11:23 am

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 5 14 Thera held onto him and moaned happily as he kept hitting her pleasure spot. She leaned up and kissed him deeply. Her body tightened up as he hit her pleasure spot over and over again. She had to bite her lip to stop herself from screaming out in pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next