The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:45 pm

He continues to dance with her listening to her very closely..."Yes but love for a sibling is very strong...You never know how they might take it that is true.." He says as he looks down into her eyes noticing that they hand changed color.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:08 pm

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 2 14Thera dances with him with a smile on her face. Raven says once she finished talking, "Yes but love for a sibling is very strong...You never know how they might take it that is true." Then Thera noticed he was looking into her eyes rather strangely. She asks, "Why do you look at me like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm

He shook his head before cocking it to the side. "I jsut noticed that your eyes changed color." He says with a slight chuckle. "Mine are usually red all the time...Haven't let them go back in many years." He says as he closes his eyes and then reopens them they were a bright sea blue. "See." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 2 14Thera looks at his eyes as he changes his eye color from red to sea blue. She says, "Well either way, your eyes are beautiful." Thera's eyes change color to her emotions. So they will change a lot the more she learns to feel again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:57 pm

He smiles continueing to dance with her. "Why thank you...I got them from my mother." He says with a smile. He was really enjoying him self for the first time in centuries
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Thera could sense that Raven was having a good time. Which she was glad to help him have fun. The other clan members were still watching them as they danced again. Kage sat uneasily on his thrown. Thera could not help but smile at Kage's discomfort. She says, "Looks like we have got Kage a bit on edge tonight." She smiled again as she looked at Kage's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:28 am

He glances over at Kage and then back to Thera. "Yes very much so....But I know somthing that would put him even more on edge....But please don't hate me after this." He says as he pulled her closer and kissed her very deeply and passionatly. He was wanting to really piss Kage off.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Thera looks at him in surprise as Raven kissed her deeply and passionately. She relaxed after a moment and then kisses him back just as deeply. Kage and the rest of the clan gasped and stared at them in shock. Thera could not help but enjoy the kiss. It was her first kiss after all. After a while, Kage got up and made them separate. Thera let out a groan as guards let her away upstairs to her room. Kage follows them giving a loud scolding on forbidden it is to flirt and/or kiss any high up vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:13 am

Raven grinned as she started to kiss him back. He then smirked as Kage pushed them appart and then lead Thera up to her room. Raven of course follwed alittle ways behind walking into her room as Kage was scouling her. "You know brother....I was the one that kissed her...And surely you've been listening in on every little conversation Thera and I have had." He says looking at Kage calmly..."You know you've broken the laws...And your punnishment is death.." Raven said as he was instantly on Kage and had up lifted up in the air by his throat...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:26 am

Kage looks at Raven as he held him by the throat. He says, “You can’t kill me brother, at least not here. You know you’ll be punished as soon as I am dead.” Thera spoke up then. She says, “No he won’t, for when you die I am to take over. I get to chose whether or not it was a murder or act of honor towards me and our laws.” Thera glared at Kage as Raven held him up by the throat. She says, “His death should be slow like the way he took my life away from me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:42 pm

Raven looked over at Thera..."Alright then slow it will be." He says with a smirk as he slammed Kage agaisnt the wall Ravens free hand took a hold of his long canine tooth ripping it out with a smirk as he then went and ripped out the other. "You should have been killed sooner then later Kage." Raven says with a grin as his hand then moved to Kages right arm gripping it tightly before ripping it off.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Thera was happy that he was going to do what she asked. She watched as Raven tore Kage’s arm off. He let out a scream and but Thera had her room sound proofed. She says, “Scream as much as you want Kage. No one is going to hear you.” She goes to her desk and pulls out a few red stones. She makes a glass with a bit of water in it. She drops the stones in the water and it turns into a glass over of blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm

He blinked slgihtly as he looked over to her with a grin. Raven then gripped his other arm ripping it off as well...."Hurts doesn't it?" He asks him with a grin cocking his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Kage gasped as Raven tighten his grip on his throat. He asks Thera, “Why are you doing this? I gave you a better life. You are no longer suck as a farmer’s daughter. I am not the only one who is after you. Remember your father died protecting you as a baby from our eldest brother. Your true destiny is just beginning to be revealed to you.” Thera’s hand turned into a fist. She says, “I was happy just as a farmer’s daughter. I was happy as a human. Now that I’m a vampire, all I feel is hate. What do you mean by my true destiny?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Raven looked at Kage and growled...."Destiny....What the nonsence are you blabbing now Kage." He growled as he pushed him against the wall harder..."Speak up.." He growled as his grip on Kages throat loosened slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Kage looks only at Thera and says, “In a week’s time, the elders from the other covens are coming to perform a ritual and have you test to see if the hell dragon will combine with you. If he does combine with you, our coven will be the strongest one in the world. You bare a mark on your back that only strong willed women have. That’s why our eldest brother tried to steal you at birth.” He pulls a book out of his robe and threw it to her. She started to read the pages of the book slowly. This book showed directions and inscriptions of so many rituals. Thera began to shake where she stood. “I don’t want to end up dying the way your blood daughter died.” She said, “I am not going to end up a hell dragon’s lunch.” Kage looked at the fire in her eyes and said, “You may not get eaten by the dragon. It may like you and fuse with your body and soul.” Thera says, “I don’t want a dragon inside me just for your personal gain.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Raven glared at Kage..."It will be her deicision...Your not going to be around to force it." He growled as his grip on Kages throat tightened once again. "Any last words...Brother?" He questioned with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Thera looked through the book more. It had images of the hell dragon and how things would go if she was to do it. Kage looks at Raven and says, “She’ll have no choice when the elders get here. They will make her go through with it.” Thera shook her head and got her knees. She says, “Make him shut up! Make him shut up please!” She was almost shouting. She always did this when something has really got her on edge. She keeps shaking her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:43 pm

He looked over to her as she started to shout. "Alrighty then." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side and then ripped Kages throat out. He then gripped his head and twisted it off tossing it to the ground. "Don't worry...We'll move the coven...The elders will never find you Thera." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:11 pm

Thera stopped shaking her head and looked at him. She asks, “How will we get the coven to agree to move? I can’t just start bating out orders like an idiot.” She shivered at the idea of being the hell dragon’s host. Thera could see the dragon coming at her like he hadn’t been fed in a thousand years. It would eat her as soon as it was free from hell. There was no way in hell she would be able to master that thing enough to use it for good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:01 pm

He looks over at her. "They will listen to you...I'll be here to back you up." He says with a grin cocking his head to the side. "Trust me it will work Thera." He says as he picks up Kages head in his hand.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Thera looks at him as Raven picked Kage’s head up. She says, “I still doubt it…” She looks at Kage’s body. It was dreadful to look at. Thera picks it up with one hand and says, “Well we might as well show them that he is dead and tell them what he has done to deserve such a way of death.” She opens the door and starts walking down to the rest of the coven. She did not care if they saw it as murder, Kage deserved what he got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:33 pm

Raven followed her out of the door..."I'll explain every thing too them." He says with a grin as he waled down the stairs;
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Thera looks at him and nods some. She walks beside him down the stairs. She says, “I will make sure they don’t try to have you put to death.” For some reason, Raven calmed her down and made her feel actually glad to be a vampire. He was sure attractive compare to the boys she knew as a human. Just a bunch of farm boys who could not talk right and did not know how to treat a girl. She walks with him calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:26 am

He smiles as they then enter a hallway. "Thank you" He says as he walked beside her. Raven was usually the cold hearted nonsocial type of person...He just couldn't figure out how or why he was changing.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next