The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 7 Empty Re: Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Thera says, “Someone attacked my older brother. I stopped it from turning him. He is pretty shook up from his run in close with death.” She keeps holding Shino as his body keeps shaking in fear. She says to him, “Big brother you have nothing to fear. This is my lover Raven. He won’t hurt you.” She had never seen her eldest brother so scared. Usually he would be the one holding her.

Back to top Go down

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 7 Empty Re: Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 pm

He looked to her brother..."No I will not hurt you...." He says as he stood up. Looking to both of them..."Who did this to you?" He asks him..."Tell me and I can stop him." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Shino says, “It was a woman. Her hair was fiery red and her eyes were ivy green. She said her name was Viper. She was dressed like royalty…” She says, “I am guessing Viper is an elder. She came after him to drag me out.” She growls and her eyes turn blood red. She says to Shino, “I am sorry I dragged you into this brother.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:09 am

Raven listened closely..."Yes she is an Elder....I'll take care of it..." He says as he leans over kissing Thera softly with that Raven was dissappeared.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Thera kissed him back before he disappeared. She held her brother up as they walked to a spare room for him to lay in. Viper wanted the hell dragon to rule this land with an iron fist. She could not wait the humans to hide fear and her kind not have to worry about hunts coming for them. The hell dragon would kill them all with ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:12 am

A few days later Raven stumbled threw the gates falling to the ground. He was severly wounded. He had an arrow just inches from his heart and tons more in his back, Blood ran out of his mouth with every ragged weak breath he took...He passed out cold. And that was when the guards called for help
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:33 am

Thera got to his side and started to heal him. Viper must have had guards protecting her. There were so many arrows in his body. She pulls the arrows out and brings him to her bed. She then binds his wounds and puts an IV in his hand so fresh blood would go into his body and his wounds would heal faster with rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Darious groans in his sleep as she pulled the arrows out. He was completly out and then binded his wounds. When she brought him to her bed and pout the IV in his wounds started to heal quickly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:34 pm

Thera says, “I need you to rest my love…” She left his side and went to a hidden room. She summons the hell dragon from his prison. His red eyes glare her as she bows before him. He instantly went into her body and the mark on her back glowed. Her eyes became red as she walked back to her lover’s side. A black energy surrounded her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:26 am

Ravens eyes opened and he looked over to her seeing the dark aura..."This vould kill you...." He says weakly..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:35 am

Thera says, “I know but now they won’t be able to hurt you or my family.” She makes the dragon’s spirit come out of her. He asks, “What do you desire Master?” She says, “You don’t have to call me master Sheku. I need you to know I only let you in my body so I can protect my two families.” He says, “And that is why I chose you to have me in your body. You did this not for the power to make your coven stronger. But to make you able to protect your familes.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 am

He looks over to her sitting up and listening closely..He wasn't one to get involved in these type of situations. He just looked over at Thera and gave her a nod.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:30 am

Thera looks at him calmly and then looks at her lover. She says to him, “You stay in here and rest. I think I am going to have a talk with those idiot elders.” Sheku looks at her with a smile. He asks, “Do you want me to eat them?” She smiles and says, “Tempting, but I doubt you will want that bad taste in your mouth.” She walks to the meeting hall with Sheku by her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:02 am

"I'll be right here love." He says as he looked over to her with a smile as he watched her leave for the meeting hall.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:24 am

Thera looks at the elders as they look at her. Sheku stood by her side as a fire ball formed in his mouth. He could sense her tension towards the elders. She says, “Viper the one who attacked my brother…” She comes out and Thera throws a fire ball into her body. Viper’s body explodes into flames. The other elders look at her as she says, “No more attacking my human family unless you want to end up like Viper.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Raven continued to lay in bed until he got the strengh to get up. He then pulled the iv out of his arm and then stood up stretching slightly. He was still swore but it wasn't too bad at all.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Thera went to Raven’s side with a smile. She says, “They won’t be bother us again or my mortal family.” She saw her brother was walking around and was curious about the coven’s huge library. She smiles and says, “My brother is feeling way better. He has found his way to the library.” Sheku was back inside her body and was being very quiet. He seemed to have fallen asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:40 pm

He smiles kissing her softly..."Thats good to hear my love." He says as he pulled her close to him. "No more worries..." He says kissing her once again but more deeply.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Thera kisses him and pulls him closer to her. The door shuts and she ends up falling back on the bed. She says, “I have missed you. You had me very worried when you did not come home. What happened to you love?” She stroked his chest as she waited for an answer from him. Her body was really warm now thanks to Sheku being in her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:14 pm

He smiles kissing her back. He fell back on to the bed with her..."Well when I went to attack she was ready for me almost expecting it...The archers got me before I had time to react..." He says.."She almost killed me..."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Thera says, “Well we don’t have to worry about her anymore. She is gone from this world now.” She kisses him softly and looks over where his wounds use to be. She says, “You still need to rest a while. Your body is still sore and healing from the attack.” She made it where he was under her and put a warm cloth on his body. This would take away the soreness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:32 pm

He smiles..."Thas good to hear love." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side kissing her back just as softly. "Yes that I will.." He says to her comment about him resting. He let out a sigh as she put a warm cloth on his body. "Thank you love." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Thera looks at him a moment and nods. She then goes to the library to check on her brother. He smiles as she comes in. She asks him, “Are you okay Shino?” He nods and says, “I am okay now. Thank you for saving my life. Do you need anything?” she hugs him and says, “I don’t need anything. I am just glad you’re okay.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:13 pm

When Thera left the room Raven instantly fell asleep hopefully by morning his would would have healed completly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Thera came back after a while and cuddled up to her lover. She says, “Let’s get some rest love. You are looking pretty tired.” She wraps her blankets around him and goes to sleep. She was too tired to say any more things to him. The dark shades covered the windows so the sun’s light could not hit them while they slept in the bed together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next