The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:43 am

Thera smiles some and they make their way to the clan members. Here they stood covered in Kage’s blood. Thera put the body down and snapped her fingers. The blood on their bodies and clothes came off in an instant. She stands by him calm as the coven was all standing there in shock. Although it was really not that shocking how he ended up.

Back to top Go down

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:35 pm

He looked over to her and then smile. "Thank you." He says as his eyes looked around all the vampires in the coven. "This man you see here...Kage...He broke many of our laws...And his punnishment was death..And with his death he put Thera in charge...If anyone has a problem with that you'll have to speak to me." Raven says eyeing all the vampires.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Thera looks around at the coven. She says, “Kage and the other elders have become power hungry. They wish to summon the hell dragon and make me its master. However the risk is greater than the benefit. If the dragon does not like me enough to fuse with me, it will eat me just like it died your original princess Victoria. Also even without a host for a master, the hell dragon could break free and kill all of us and the rest of this world’s population.” One woman asks, “Then what do we do?” Thera says, “Raven will help us find a new place to co-exist with humans. I know some of you make not want this change. However if you have not notice, vampire hunter a making our number dwindle down to almost nothing.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Raven looked over at all the people. "Thera is right...Were leaving in a few..I have a coven a few miles from here..." He says as he cocked his head to the side and then grinned. "Pack your things and then meet me and Thera at the medow." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Everyone nods and packs their thing quickly. They feared the hunters that come after them as they try to feed. Thera says, “We should get some lycans to protect us during the day just in case we cannot hide the coven.” She then went to her room to pack her few things that she had. Then she met with Raven again at the meadow. Thera looked at the sky and put a black clock over herself. It shined in the moonlight and made her blue eyes seem to glow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:26 pm

"I don't think that we should trust the lycans." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side. Once he was at the medow. When he seen Thera walk out to him he smiles looking into her eyes. "You know Thera you are one beautiful queen." He says with a smile and a slight bow.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:40 pm

Thera blushed some even though it was hidden under the cloak and said, “Thank you Raven. I do not see myself as beautiful or as a queen though.” The rest of the coven showed up after an hour of waiting. Thera motioned Raven to lead the way. Her blue eyes still glowing proudly in the night as she looked at him. Everyone had a pouch of blood hooked to the horses’ sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:51 pm

"Well you should." He says with a grin as he looked over to her. After about an hour he looked at everyone. "Alrighty then...FOllow me." He says with a grin as he turned around and then took off into the woods.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Thera and the rest of the coven followed him in silence. A male vampire rides up beside Thera and says, “Queen Thera, my name is Vix. I was your father’s advisor. I understand you want to lead us on a better path of life. However, you know a woman cannot rule by themselves.” Thera looks at him and says, “Kage is not my father only the man who turned me. As for women not being able to rule without a man by their side, that is the first thing I’m going to change. A woman should not have to marry just to lead her people into a better life.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Raven stopped looking over at Vix.."You should really leave her alone Vix...She will rule the way she wants to rule...After all this is her coven." He says as he continued to walk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:25 pm

Thera smiled as Vix got away from her. She makes her horse walk beside him. She says, “Thank you for getting him to go away.” Thera felt the wind pick up and got off her horse so it did not have to fight so hard against the wind. Everyone who was riding a horse did the same. Her eyes were still glowing well in the night, as though she was seeing their path through the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:34 am

He looks over to her and smiles. "YOur welcome Thera." He says with a smile as he continued to walk with her. "Your going to be a great leader...I promise you that." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:49 am

Thera asks him, “What is your coven like Raven?” The wind kept picking up as they made their way to his coven. Her horse reared up as he felt uneasy. Thera stroked the horse’s nuzzle to calm him. She looked around them closely seeing people moving in the shadows and said, “Raven we are being followed by a group of hunters or another group. I am not really sure.” Thera made a sword appear in her hand, just in case they had to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:53 am

He looks over to her and smiles..."They are much more civilized then this one was..There are a few trouble makers no matter what your gonna get that." He says with grin. He then looked over at her and smiles. "Yes they have been following for quite some time...There my patrol there staying in the shadows while we make our trip...Just incase somthing happens. " He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:16 pm

Thera looks at him and nods some. Still something was spooking the horses. They continued their way to Raven’s coven. Thera looked ahead of them as the wind died down. Her eyes were still lit up as they soon arrived to where they needed to be. Thera looked back at the coven she was now in charge of, everyone looked uneasy. She gave them a calm smile as though to encourage them a bit. Thera then looked at Raven as he led them into their new home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:12 am

They all walk threw a dark medow in the distance not too far away stood a very large castle. "Were almost here." He says with a smile as he looked over to Thera. "I'm sure every one will get along quite well." He says looking into her eyes
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Thera looks back in his eyes with a smile. She says, “I hope so. I don’t want to deal with a war inside our new home.” When they arrived inside the castle, a few people came and took their horses to the stables. Thera followed Raven as everyone was guided into their new living spaces. Thera made her way to her own and looked around a bit. She wondered if Raven’s coven would be okay with having a female ruler. She sighed some and sat down on her bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Raven walked around checking everyone out so far...Everything seemed to be going pretty well so far. After that he made his way up to Theras quaters and knocked on her door softly. "May I come in?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:45 am

By the time Raven found his way to her room, Thera had changed into her silk nightgown and just relaxing on her bed. She got up and opened the door for Raven. Her nightgown was black with deep red trim. Her eyes had changed into a dark blue color. Thera made her way back to the bed and sat down again. She looked rather calm, but she was nervous like crazy. She asks, “Is everyone else settled in now?” Thera looks in his eyes again trying to be calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:12 pm

He looked over to her and smiles. "Yes everones settled in and so far everythings going pretty well." He says as he walked over sitting in a chair that was near her bed. "It will only get harder from here.." He says looking to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:50 am

Thera says, “I will make sure to be ready for whatever life throws at me.” Raven seems to still keep her ever so calm. She kept herself well collected. She never seems to show much emotion on her face. Only in her eyes did she show what she was feeling. So far only Raven has been able to notice or care to see this change. Thera fixed her nightgown as she sat. The silk material felt good on her skin. She had never worn something so soft before. When she was human and working with her brothers on the farm, Thera could never wear such fragile clothing. So this was really the first time she had ever taken the chance to look her best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:18 am

"I'm sure you will be a grwat leader..Everything will go well." He says as he watched her fix her nightgown. "You look beautiful Thera." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."It's getting eairly...I should prolly leave you to rest." he syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:33 am

Thera smiled some, looked down a bit, and said, “Thank you…” Her voice was soft as though she was not sure what to say. Her eye color changed from blue to a light pink. She thought for a moment and said, “We both should get our rest.” Thera looks at him calmly and he could see that her eyes had changed color. She was not sure if she wanted him to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:02 am

He smiles. "Your very welcome Thera." He says as he watched her eyes change to a light pink color. "For some reason you don't seem to sure about that....Is somthing a matter?" He asks her curiously cocking his head to the side slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:00 pm

Thera looked at him and said, “No I’m just a bit lonely I guess.” She was slightly blushing he was probably able to see it which made her blush a bit more. She relaxed more on her bed. Her body ached as though her emotions were taking a toll on her body. Thera groaned some in pain. She thinks, “I had forgotten how hard hiding your emotion can be on the body.” She held her chest tightly. The pain was getting to her. She wrapped a blanket around herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next