The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 6 Empty Re: Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 07, 2009 10:53 am

He smiles meeting her half way and kissing her just as deeply groaning more as he felt her tighten up..."Ohh Thera..." He groaned as he continued
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 6 Empty Re: Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:17 pm

Thera moans loudly as her body let out her climax. She knew that her climax was early, but she figured that it was normal. She called out his name loudly. Her walls start gripping his member tightly. Cum dripped out of her as she panted heavily as she looked in Raven’s red eyes. Her icy blue ones are dazed over in pleasure. She pulls him close so she can kiss him deeply. She says in the kiss, “That was great Raven. Sorry I climaxed so easily...” She smiles and rubs against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Raven grinned as he heard her moan loudly abd called out his name. When When her walls gripped his member even tighter he groaned out loud as he continued to thrust before slowing down when she stoped. He kissed her back looking into her eyes. "Yes what was amazing." He says with a groan.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:39 am

Thera kisses him and smiles. She let go of his member and got off the bed a moment. She had a bad feeling. She says, “I have to go see my family…” She snaps her fingers and new clean clothes are on her body. She walks over to him, kisses him deeply, and says, “I will be back I promise.” She then disappears into the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:12 am

He smiles nodding..."I'm sure you can handle your self love." He says as he kisses her back jsut as deeply before watching her dissappear.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:02 am

Thera went out to her family’s farm. Her mother ran out to her. She smiles as her mother hugged her. She asks, “Scarlet where in the world have you been?” She says, “I was turned into a vampire Mama. I was afraid to come home. I did not want you guys to hate me.” Her mother smiles and says, “You silly goose, you know we love you no matter what.” Her brothers come out and tackle her. She smiled as she was with her family again. Three hours later she comes back to the coven. Thera looks for Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:59 am

Raven was in a corner of the main room sitting peacefully as he looked over and seen Thera. He was instantly at her side. "How did it go?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:26 pm

Thera ran over to him and kisses him softly. She says, “They were so glad to see me. My big brother Shino was a little mad that I did not come home sooner though.” She looks at him with the happiest smile on her face. There was no doubt that seeing her family made her this happy. She kisses him again and sits on his lap gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:08 pm

He smiles..."Thats good then...I can tell this makes you very happy." He says with a grin as he kisses her back as she sits down on his lap. "I love you Thera." He syas with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Thera smiles and says, “I love you too Raven.” She cuddled right up to him. She was very tired from their love making and from going to see her family. She says, “I was wondering if we could bring my family closer to here. I don’t like them being out in the open country without some form of protection. For all I know the elder could use my family as way to make me do what they want.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:15 pm

He looked towards her and smiles. "That would be jsut fine Thera." He says with a smile as he kissed her softly. "Anything to make you happy." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Thera kisses him back with a smile. She says, “Thank you Raven. Now you will be able to meet my mom and all my brothers.” She takes a phone out of her pocket to tell her mother to pack everyone’s stuff and get ready to move. She then goes outside a moment to see if there would be enough room for them to live inside the castle wall. But not in the castle just yet. She did not want to tempt the coven members with human blood this soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:01 pm

He smiles. "I would love too." He says with a smile as he watches her pull out her phone and call her mom. He then followed her out side. "I can have the coven build a house anywhere out here." He syas with a smile .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:47 pm

Thera smiles and says, “That would be great. Hopefully it will be bigger than the one they have now. Living with eleven guys in a five bedroom home doesn’t work well.” She gets over to his side and kisses him softly. The sun would be rising in several hours. The move would have to wait a few nights for the house to be done before they could come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:27 am

He grins slightly. "Yes it will be a large house." He says with a smile as he kisses her back..."Would you like to call it a day?" He asks her with a smile as he kisses her once more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:52 am

Thera nods and kisses him back. She says, “Yes I am very tired. My mother will at least need a night to fully pack. So I do not see the harm in me resting for a while. Will you join me or do I have to lay alone tonight?” She looks at him a moment before she heads to her room to rest. She gets to her room and gets into her nightgown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:19 pm

He smiles, "Yes I imagin that it would take little while." He says with a grin as he then smirked. "Of course I'll join you love." He says with a smile as he stands up following her to her room. He then grinned slightly as he watched her get into her nightgown.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Thera smiled as Raven came in the room. She says as she puts the blinds down so the sun can’t shine in on them when it rises, “Apparently you like watching me change?” She turns to the man that she loves and lets the silk dress dance around her legs. She goes over to him and kisses him deeply before getting in the warm bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:47 pm

He smiles..."Yes yes that I do." He says with a grin as he pulled off his shirt and dropped it to the floor kissing her back just as deeply before getting into the bed with her. "I think if everyone could they would watch you change." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Thera smiles as he gets in the bed with her. She kisses him happily. "I think if everyone could they would watch you change." He says with a grin. She says, “But No one but you is going see me change.” She kisses him again happily as she cuddles up to him. She was happy to be with Raven as his lover. Thera looks at him with love in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Raven smiles kissing her back..."Thats good to hear." He says with a smile as he kisses her once more when she cuddled up too him..."I would give the world for you Thera." He says with a smile as he looked into her eyes
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Thera looks at him with a smile. She kisses him back with passion as she felt safe in his arms. She then says as she looks at the ceiling, “My family can’t wait to meet you. My mother thinks I have gone crazy because I have finally fallen in love.” She looks at him with a smile as she thought about some things. She then closed her eyes to rest a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:48 pm

He smiles..."I bet she does." He says with a smile as he pulled her closer to him. He thne closed his eyes as well starting to slowly fall asleep.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Thera woke up at midnight and looked around. She shivers as she felt something near her that should not be. She takes the knife from underneath her pillow and put it against the neck of her older brother Shino. His neck was bleeding badly from two holes. Thera quickly put the knife down and got him in her arms. She sunk her teeth into his neck and sucked out the vampire venom that was killing him. She then let him go and covered her mouth as his body went back to normal. Shino cuddled up to after a while as he shook some in fear. She hums a lullaby as she holds him to her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Raven woke soon after..."Thera...Whats going on..." He says as he looked over at her holding a boy in her hands..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next