The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 4 Empty Re: Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:27 pm

He looked to her and smiles. "I can stay if you would like...I don't mind." He says with a smile as he walked over sitting down behind her moving his hands up to her shoulders messaging them..."Your so tense." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 4 Empty Re: Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Thera says, “I would like it if you stayed a while.” She relaxed a bit as he massaged her shoulders. She kept her body covered up some. She knew nothing would take away her coldness. Vampires were naturally cold-skinned, but she always lies down with a blanket around her out of habit. Thera says, “I’m tense because I’m holding my feelings back. When people do that, the body goes into intense pain until you show your emotions again.” She pressed against him softly as she tries to relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:39 pm

He smiles nodded as she said that she would like it if he stayed a while. He felt her relax slightly as he messaged her shoulders. "You shouldn't hold your feelings back...It can cloud your judgment...And also effect your leader skills." He says to her feeling her press against him softly as she relaxed alittle more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:39 am

Thera smiles and says, “I know I should not hold my feelings in, but I was raised to.” She has always had to hold her feelings in about everything. She was growing more relaxed by the minute. She cuddled up to Raven with a smiled. Thera says, “I hope this does not bother you.” Her head was on his shoulder as she looked at him. After a while, Thera found herself asleep in Raven’s arms. She looked rather happy as she slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Raven smiles. "I see...So its jsut second nature to you." He says with a grin as he feels her start to relax even more. He then smiles when she cuddled up to him. "No no...This is completly fine." HE says with as smile as she laid her head on his shoulder. When she feel asleep he didn't want to take a chance in moving so he jsut sat there falling asleep with her in his arms.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Thera woke up the next night still cuddled to Raven. She blushes some and looks at his face. He looked so calm as he slept. She slowly makes her way out his arms without waking him up. Thera then got dressed in something more proper than her nightgown. She groaned when she felt the desire to feed. So she got a glass of water and dropped a red tablet out her bag. The tablet turned the water into blood. She drank it slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:47 am

Alittle after she woke up and got dressed Ravens eyes opened with a smile looking over to her as she drank the glass of blood. "I hope you slept as good as I did." He says with a smile as he stood up off of the bed stretching slightly. "So how are you going to do things today?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:59 am

Thera smiles and says as she put her glass down, “I slept great. Way better than I have in a long time.” Thera looked at him and said, “I am not sure. I really don’t know how to rule a coven.” She offers him a cup of blood to drink. Thera’s eyes were still that light pink color they were last night. She looked so calm and at peace with herself now. Something about Raven and his kindness calm her and made her feel at peace with what she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:40 pm

He smiles. "Thank you." He says with a smile as he took he glass and then downed it. "I would say setting rules would be a good first thing..." He says with a smile as he looked to her eyes. "Your eyes...Do they change color often?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:04 am

Thera says, “My eyes change color to how I feel. That way I would have some way of express myself.” She sat down a minute and wrote down some rules.
1) If we hunt, we hunt in a group.
2) When we cannot hunt, we use the blood tablets to quench our thirst.
3) No man or woman will have to marry to rule the coven.
4) Address the ruler(s) before bringing a new vampire into the coven.
Thera looks at Raven a moment. She showed him the four rules she wrote down. She asks, “Can you think of any rules?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:45 pm

He looked over them with a smile cocking his head to the side.."I'm sure thay will cut it pretty well for now....Later on there might be more added." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:04 pm

Thera smiles some and says, “Good…” She looked tired still, but she did her best not to show it. Vix came and knocked on the door. He says, “Queen Thera the coven is waiting for you to come downstairs.” She looks at the door and says, “I will be down in a few minutes. I am just writing down some new rules.” She then looks back at Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:43 am

He looked to the door and then smiles as the servent told her the news. "Alright then we should get going." He says with a smile as he put his arm around her waist. "I'll be by your side the whole time..No need to be nervous." He says with a kind smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:17 pm

Thera looks at him and nods slowly. She stood up and went to the door. She opened it as she let out a breath and walked slowly enough down the stairs so Raven could keep up with her. It was easy to see Thera was nervous about this. Who could blame her? She had no clue how to run a coven. She asks him, “Are you sure I can really do this Raven? I am not sure I can.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:50 pm

He placed a hand on her shoulder. "I know you can do this Thera." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side. "If anything goes wrong I'll be right here to help you."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:16 am

Thera smiled and kissed his cheek out of thanks. They made it down stairs and everyone bowed to her. A man came up to her and announced the rules for her so she did not have to speak yet. She watched everyone’s expressions change slowly at the sound of the new rules. They all agreed to them with a smile. They realized she was not going to control them. They knew she was going to protect them a lot better than Kage did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:37 am

Raven looked to her with a smile. His eyes toaming the crowd and watchng the expressions of all the people. He was glade to see that all of this was going to go down smoothly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Thera smiled as everyone around them seemed to accept the new rules. She then looked at Raven with kind eyes. She says to him, “They seem to be happy that Kage is gone from this world. We will guide our coven into a better world. Soon our kind will find a way to live in peace with humans. Then we will be hunted no more.” Thera turned his face towards her and kissed him gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:27 am

He nodded. "Yes that would be nice.' He says with a grin as he blinked slightly when she turned his head towards her. He kisses her back just as gently .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:21 am

Thera smiled and broke the kiss slowly. Everyone else was dancing as a few musicans were playing songs. Thera sighed and started to go down and join them in a few dances. She smiled as a man asked her to dance, she gave him a nod and he took her to the floor. They danced slowly to the music as it slowed down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Raven smiles as he watched her go down and dance with another man. Raven stood in the corner watching her with a grin. The way she moved her body was so suductive.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:34 am

Thera danced swaying her hips and moving her body to the music. The man smiled as he whispered some things into her ear. Her eyes widened, she turned around, and decked him right in the face. He went slamming into the wall hard. Thera’s eyes turned blood red as she looked at him. He was grinning from ear to ear. He asks, “What’s the matter you’re Highness, can’t handle a man who is not afraid to go after what he wants?” She growls and starts to get ready to punch him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Raven seen all the comotion and was instantly there in the blink of an eye. "Thera...Let it go...He does this to all the new commers..." He says eyeing the man on the floor.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Thera groaned and made her way back upstairs. She needed a drink of blood to calm herself. She looks back at Raven and then kept going. Thera made it to her room and got tablet and water quickly. As she drank the blood, her eyes turned blue again She looks at Raven and says, “I’m sorry I lost my temper, but that guy deserves a good ass kicking.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:37 pm

Raven watched her leave talking to the man before he followed her up stairs and into the room. "It's ok...Things can be tough around here." He says with a smile..."He gets a pretty good ass kicking every week..." He syas with a slight chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next