The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 5 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:25 am

He smiles as she kissed him back deeply. Edward then smiles when she breaks the kiss. "Alright then let me get my things and I'll be ready." He says with a smile as he got up off of the bed and grabbed his cloths and his sword strapping them on and then leaning over and kissing her again. "Alrighty I'm ready." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 5 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:52 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 5 MoonlitAriel kissed him back and smiled some. She then stepped out of the hut. The villagers looked at her as she walked through the village seeing to the sick. The men of the village glared at Edward somestimes as he walked beside her. Who could blame them? What the two of them were doing was forbidden no matter if it was just kissing or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Edward looked around at the men that glared at them..All he could really do was force a smile and continue to follow Ariel. "How long will we be out today?" He asks her curiously as he placed a gental hand on her shoulder. "I'm getting an uneasy feeling.." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 5 MoonlitAriel says, "Not long..." As she arrived at her last person she needed to see, the door was slamed shut in her face. She tried to get them to opened the door. A woman says, "Why would we want help from a priestess who might be losing her skill as it is known for being love with anyone? She have broke the rules and our trust." Ariel just turned and headed back to her hut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Edward flinched at the words and then followed Ariel back towards the hut...After a short while he had stopped..."Ariel....Shes right you know your are risking everything.....Just for me....I...I can't let you do that...This is what you do...I don't want to ruin everything for you." He says his eyes looking towards the ground and then back at her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:24 am

Ariel does not look at him. She says, "So you are just like them. You can't see what this life style has done and is still doing to me." She then looked at him with cold eyes and said, "Go away and leave me alone. That way you can go find someone who can give you a normal life." She went to her room to work on new cures and healing ways. Her eyes turned completely cold as she worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:45 am

He blinked shocked by her reaction..He then watched her as she walked away inside the hut. "Ariel.." He whispered quietly as he then walked inside after a few minutes. He then walked inside her room looking over at her. "I'm not leaving...I can't leave you...What I said was a mistake...I'm sorry...Can you forgive me...?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “You don’t have to be my protector anymore.” She took off the mark that showed he was her protector. She says, “You are free to live a life of a normal man.” Her eyes were completely cold and empty. What he said was her breaking point. She was hurt by him because he was just like him. Everyone was so selfish for not letting her have a normal life. She went back to work like she was a zombie or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:10 pm

He looked over at her and shook his head...."I'm not going to leave Ariel....I won't" He says as he watched her go back to work..."Your being very stubborn...I love you...Your the only thing that I have...The one thing that has meaning...Please don't block me out..." He says looking to the floor.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “I am being realistic. As long as I am a priestess, I must stay a virgin. Which means I can’t make love to you or someday give you a family. One touch could take us over the edge. I don’t want you to be blamed for that. The villagers will never let me have a normal life with you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:09 am

Edward looks at her with a frown.."Yes I understand that Ariel......" He says as he looked to her. "I don't care if they blame me...Their the ones that chose me to help you...To protect you...They should have expected somthing like this to happen...Its enevidable." He says..."But if you really want me to leave...I'll do it...I won't be happy about...Nor will I ever forgive my self.." He says as he turned and headed out the door grabbing most of his things.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:09 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 5 MoonlitAriel looks at him and says, "I'll always love you." Ariel had tears in her eyes as she went back to work. After three months, Ariel was as cold as ice and never spoke to everyone. Her eyes never had any color in them. The villagers noticed but did not really care. Only the children cared how Ariel was. They picked her flowers everyday and gave them to her, and all they get is a cold thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:56 am

After the three months past Edward stummbled threw the forest bleeding emencly. He deffinatly took the time apart very badly. His hair was twice as long and unkept and he had a full beard he was pretty much unnoticeable. He was on his way back to visit when he was attacked by bandits. He had been stabbed many time and had 4 arrows in his back. Edward evantually made his way towards the healing hut and knocked on the door...as soon as it was opened he collapsed and was in very bad condition.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Ariel picked him up and went to work on him. She had gained some new skills since they seperated. As soon as she touched the stab wounds, her hands glowed blue and the wounds were healed. She yanked out the arrows and healed those wounds as well. She then washed his boddy, cut his hair, brushed his hair, and pulled a blanket over him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:13 pm

After a few hours his eyes snapped open and he sat up pulling the blanket off and looking at him self...All his wounds were gone. He then noticed his hair was cut and brushed...."How long was I out..." He wondered as he looked around the room...."Ariel...Are you here?" He called out.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Ariel came out of the shadows. A kid beside her says, "Ariel does not speak anymore and you have been out for three hours." The kid goes outside and plays the other kids of the village. Ariel looks at Edward and motioned him to lay back down. She may have healed his wounds but he would be sore for quite a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Edward looks to the kid and nodded before watching him run back out side. His eyes then reverted back to Ariel..."I will not lay back down....I shouldn't have left Ariel...I'm so so sorry...I have been miserable...And it took everything not to take my life every damned night...I just wanted to die because I didn't have you...." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:26 am

Ariel stood beside his bed and forced him to lie down. She took the blanket off his slowly and ckecked to see where his sore spots were. She says slowly, "You need to rest." She then got away from him to work on something to stop him from being sore. The boy comes back inside and helps her. After a while Ariel left to do her duties. The boy says to Edward, "She's tried to kill herself you know. The grown ups still won't let her free from this life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:27 am

He blinked when she pushed him back down on the bed and took the cover off of him checkin out his swore spots. "Alright then...I'll rest..." He says. He then watched her leave and the boy come in. "So shes hasn't been doing very well." He says with a frown
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:45 am

The boy says, "She has not been doing good at all." The boy got him some food. He says, "I'm Shiro by the way. Ariel adopted me a few weeks after you left." Shrio went to his room to grab a blanket. Shiro is a wierd little boy. He sleeps on the floor instead of a bed, even though he has one. He comes back and waits for Ariel to get back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:25 pm

He smiles eating the food the boy gave him..."Nice to meet you Shiro..I'm Edward." He says with a slight bow...He then shook his head.."I'm hopeing that I can get her to come back to reality...But I'm not sure what to do..." He says..."I still love her more then anything."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Shiro says, "She is caught between her duty to the villagers and her heart. If only the villagers could see all of what she has given up for them. Mom still loves you, but she is afraid to show it again." Ariel came back and and smiled at Shiro. She says, "Go to see you two are getting along." She gave Edward a small loving smile and then turned cold again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:42 pm

He looks to Shiro and nodded his head in understanding. His eyes then verted to Ariel that came in. "Yes he seems like a pretty good kid." He says with a smile. Her smile almost made his heart stop...But her eyes instantly went cold once more. "Ariel...I really need to talk to you." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:52 pm

Ariel looks at him and nodded. She kissed Shiro’s head and motioned him to leave the room. Shiro went to another room so they could talk. Ariel made it where he could not see her waists or arms where her scars are. She sits in a chair next to his bed and says, “What do we need to talk about Edward?” She looks in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:56 pm

He looked to her with smile. He noticed that she hiding somthing. "I need to talke to you about us Ariel...I can live without you...Please give us another chance.." He says looking into her eyes
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next