The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 MoonlitAriel looks at him and says, “But I don’t to drive any man crazy, I want to drive you crazy.” She smiles and enjoys his fingers in her hair. She was happy to have him. Her eyes kept the pink color as she looks at him. Ariel was finally able to say she loved him without fear of being judged by the people of the village.

Back to top Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Edward smiles leaning down and kissing her forhead softly. "I want to drive you crazy as well Ariel." He says before grinning. "I love you.." He says happy that he was finally able to say it.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 MoonlitAriel says, “I love you too Edward.” She then relaxed her head on his chest. Her long purple hair all spread out as she relaxed. She says, “At least this way, I can make sure you don’t get up.” She smiled some before falling asleep cuddled up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:18 pm

He smiles. "Yes that will make sure I wouldnt move...But I wouldnt dream of moving from here. " He says to her with a grin running his fingers threw her hair as he closed his eyes as well and rested.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 MoonlitAriel slept peacefully as she lays there happily. Her hands lay gently next to her head. After a few hours, Ariel woke up with a jump. A man says, "Lady Ariel we need you. My wife fell and has not woken up yet." Ariel says, "I'm coming..." She got off Edward slowly and went to help the woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Edward continued to sleep peacefully when Ariel left to go take care of the mans wife. After about 6 hours Edward sits up in the bed and looked around for Ariel. "Ariel are you here?" He questioned curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 MoonlitAriel comes into his view and says, "I'm here Edward." Her voice gave away that she was in pain. She was holding her chest where she got hit with the arrow. She was trying to clean her wound. She had a blood soaked cloth and other healing herbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:34 pm

He jumped up off of the bed and hurried over to her. "Ariel..Your in pain....Let me help you...Do you need the same stuff as yesterday?" He asks her curiously as he walked with her over to a chair. He then made her sit down and the started to clean and examine her wound as she told him how too.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 MoonlitAriel groaned in pain as he cleaned the wound. It was going infected. She says, "Damn it. It was posion dipped. The wound has gotten too infected for these herbs to clean." Ariel began to make a mixture of posion cures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Edward looked up at her worridly. "Damn it...Will you be ok?" He asks her. He was very worried..."What do I need to do...Tell me what to do to help." He says to her with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 MoonlitAriel gives him a book full of herb information and pictures of what they look like. She says, "Remember where we got the dragon fruit? Well near there should be the herb called Angel Tears. I need you to find as many as you can and bring them to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:18 pm

He smiles as he looked at the picture of the herb and then took off out side running to where they had found the dragon fruit..Edward then quickly found the angels tears and grabbed as many as he could before heading back. "Alright I got them." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 MoonlitAriel took the herbs from him and mixed it with dragon fruit juice, neko herbs, coal grans and a few other things. She put some on her wound and some on the redness around it. She says, "The coal should absorb the posion to a good point. My body should do the rest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:51 pm

He smiles as he watched her closely. "I sure do hope so...I don't want to lose you...Not now...Not ever." He says as he continued to watch her take care of her wound.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 MoonlitAriel dressed her wound with gaws and then went to put on something clean. She then came back and laid on Edward's bed with a smile. Her eyes were the pink color as she looked at him. She asks, "So how are you feeling Edward."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:35 pm

Edward was lying on the bed when she came in and got on it lying down as well. "I'm actually feeling pretty damned good." He says with a smile. "I would be better if I wern't worried about you of course." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 MoonlitAriel smiled and kissed him softly. She says, "Good to here that you're doing well." She groaned some as he said he was worried about her. She says, "I will be fine Edward." Her eyes were lit up with happiness as she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:52 pm

He smiles kissing her back when she kissed him. "That you may be...But I'll still worry no matter what." He says as he looked into her eyes seeing all the happyness in them. "I love you Ariel." He says as he moved in and kissed her deeply.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 MoonlitAriel smiled and kissed him back deeply. She says in the kiss, "I love you too Edward." She was so happy that thay felt the same about each other and to finally be able tell how she really felt inside. It took a huge burden off her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:33 pm

He smiles as he continued to kiss her deeply for a little longer before breaking it and moving away slightly..."Your really should rest Ariel." He says with a smile as he kissed her lips once more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:29 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 MoonlitAriel smiled and kissed him before she cuddled up to him to go to sleep. Her eyes closed as she laid her head on his chest. She grabbed the blanket and covered him and herself up. So they would stay warm. Then she was out like a light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:49 pm

He smiles when she cuddled up to him and then pulled the blankets over them both. He was out jsut as fast as she was
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 MoonlitAriel woke up the next morning and looked around. She got dressed after washing her clothes. She then kissed Edward's forehead to wake him up. She knew he would be mad if she left without him after what happened the other day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:35 pm

He smiles opening his eyes and looking up at her. "Morning beautiful." He says with a grin as he sat up and pulled her into a kiss.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:47 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 4 MoonlitAriel looks at him and blushes deeply as he pulled her into a kiss. She kissed him back deeply before breaking the kiss. She says, "Come on love, I need to start doing my duties as a priestess." She had on her red and white priestess outfit. Her hair was tied back and out of her face. Her arrows were strapped on her back and her bow was in her right hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next