The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 8 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:35 am

Ariel moaned softly as he kisses her deeply. She calls out Edward’s name as she came a bit. She put her hands on his back and gripped his shoulders. Her nails cut into his skin a bit as she was getting closer to her climax. Ariel says in his ear, “I never want be apart from you again. I don’t think either of us could take it.” She kisses his shoulders softly as her nails continue to cut into his skin. She was not meaning to hurt him.

Back to top Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 8 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:38 pm

He grins ather moans and called out his name. He didn't even feel her nails cutting into his skin because of all the pleasure. "I'll never leave you." He syas with a smile as his thrusting continued..."Ohhh I'm gonna cum..." He groaned as he started to cum in short bursts.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Ariel came with him and panted a bit. She says, “I love you Edward.” Her head lay against the pillow. She was spent in this. Blood dripped a bit as her pussy loosened its grip on his member. Ariel covered them up as she felt cold. Her eyes looked dazed as she got tired. She leans up and kisses him deeply. She breaks it and asks, “What will we tell the villagers? They don’t exactly approve of this.” Shiro knocked on the door and said, “Mom a woman needs your help with her first time birth.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:38 am

He smiles. "I love you too Ariel." HE says wit ha smile as he slowly pulled out of her. "I'm so tired.." He says with a chuckle as he looked over to heras she puleld the covers over them. "Who cares what they think....We love each other." He syas with a smile. His eyes then verted to the door. "Well I'll help you Ariel." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:38 pm

Ariel looks at the door and groans some at the thought of getting out of bed. She slowly makes her way out of the bed and got dressed again. She laughs softly at the thought of him helping her with a birth. She says, “The last time I asked you to help me with a birth, you fainted and was sore for a week because of the headache you got from the fit to the floor.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:49 pm

He looked over to her and laughed slightly. "True...That is very true." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side laughing once more. "I can still come with you if you would like." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “I would like it if you did come. You never know when this stuff might be useful.” She got herself dressed correctly before she slid the door open just enough for her to get through. Shiro looked up at her with a smile. He asks, “Are you happy now mama?” She nods and kisses his forehead. She says, “I am as happy as I was when I adopted you.” Ariel waited for Edward to come out. People watched her uneasily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:36 am

Edward got dresses as well and then followed her out looking at all the people.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:43 am

Ariel smiles some as she arrives at the woman’s house. The woman was laid on a bed mat. Her water has broken all over. The men of the house waited outside. Ariel told them to get warm blankets, cloths, and warm water. Ariel then got the woman positioned the right way and told her to start pushing nice and easy. The woman screamed as she pushed. Ariel eased the baby out as the mother kept pushing. She says, “No wonder you’re having trouble. You are having twins.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Edward peaked in to the door letting Ariel know that he was there....But when he seen the mess and all the blood....He stummbled slightly passing out cold.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Ariel laughed softly as she saw Edward passed out. After a few hours of labor, two girls were born. The woman was very tired so Ariel fed the babies some goat milk so the mother could rest. Shiro came in and helped clean the woman’s home. He did not want Edward to pass out again when he decided to wake up. Ariel looked after the woman’s children as she slept. She wonder what would happen if she ended up having a child. She hoped it would not be hard on her too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Edward woke up a few hours later sitting up..."What?...What happened" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Ariel says, “You passed out when you saw the blood. I told you that you wouldn’t be able to handle it. Next time you should stay home. You nearly broke your head open when you hit the floor.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:22 am

He rubbed his head slightly..."Damn it....." He groaned as he looked over to her. "I'm sorry...I thought things would have changed.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 am

Ariel smiles and says, "You probably won't ever be able to handle blood that was not spilt by you." She put the babies down in their cribs and smiled some. Ariel then took his hand and guided him home. She did not want him swaggering or felling down because of his head. She says, "You need to be careful with your head for a while."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:49 am

He looked over to her. "Yeah your prolly right." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side taking her hand and following her home. "That sounds like a good idea."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 9:26 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 8 Moonlit"Yeah your probably right." Edward says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side taking her hand and following her home. "That sounds like a good idea." Ariel got him home and laid Edward down on the bed. Shiro comes homes and says, "How can a fight faint at the sight of blood? You have been taught to kill so how in the world do you faint at the sight of blood spilt by pregency?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 06, 2009 12:00 am

He laughed slightly.."Thats actually a very good question....One that I don't know how to answer..." He says placing a hand on his forhead with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 10:17 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 8 MoonlitAriel told Shiro to go to the baker and get some fresh bread. He nodded and went off to the baker's. Ariel then went to work on some new cures and healing herbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 06, 2009 10:24 am

Edward looks over to her. "I hope that doesn't happen when its your time Ariel..." He says feelin bad for passing out
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 9:53 am

Ariel looked at him with a small blush in her cheeks and smiled some. She has not thought about having kids with him yet. She says, "I think you will do just fine when I have children with you. For you will be the one who got me pregnant. So I doubt you'll pass out." She went back to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 19, 2009 11:28 am

He looks over to her and smiles. "I would hope that everything goes ok." He says with a smile as he kisses her softly. "I love you more then anything in this world Ariel." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 11:57 am

Ariel kissed him back and smiled some. She says, “I love you just as much Edward. I still have a lot to today, but I don’t want you leaving our home. Shiro will make sure you stay in bed while I am doing my job.” She looks at Shiro as he comes back in the house. He says, “A few of the village men are going to guard you while Edward rests.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Edward looks over to her. "I'm sure I'll be fine love." He says with a grin as he kissed her softly one again..."But I'll stay here for ya." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 10:40 am

Ariel smiled and kissed him once more before she had to leave. Six strong men walked around with her as she collected herbs and healed the villagers. She did not like that Edward was not there with her, but he needed to rest. She just felt a bit out of whack because none of these men had the skills to sense trouble like Edward could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next