The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 7 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Edward continued kissing down pulling her dress down as he went. He slowly put kisses around her navel before he started to go further he continued down leaving her panties on. He then placed one kiss on the front of her panties before he commpletly removed her dress. His eyes then looked up at her he was happy that she was enjoying so far. His fingers then traced her around her panties before he started to slow pull them down
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 7 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 7 MoonlitAs Edward's fingers traced panties, he could probably feel how wet she was because of him. Ariel knew she must of soaked through them. The thought made her blush. Ariel looked down at him as he started to remove her panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Edward grins feeling how wet she already was. "I think someones enjoying this alot." He says with a smile as he removed her panties. He then ran a finger over her once jsut to see what kind of reaction he would get. He then moved his face closer running his tongue up her folds tasting her once. He grinned as he then started to lick her more and more his tongue teasing her entrence.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 7 MoonlitAriel moans loudly in pleasure as Edward started to lick her more and more his tongue teasing her entrence. Her enterence kept getting wetter as he played with and teased her. Precum soaking the bed sheet under her as she enjoyed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:04 pm

He grinned and continued to lick her seeing as how she enjoyed it so much. After alittle longer he moved up kissing her softly his eyes looking into hers. He couldn't believe that they were doing this now. "I love you so much Ariel." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:37 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 7 MoonlitAriel moans softly and lustfully as he continued to lick her. It felt amazing to her as moaned. Ariel looks at him and says as they kiss, "I love you just as much my love." She was just as amazed that they were really doing this as he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:46 am

He smiles as he kissed her once more. Edward then moved and then pulled his pants off along with his boxers before moving back up to her and smileing. He then reached down and ran his fingers up her pussy taking some of the precum and rubbing it on his member...."Ready?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:55 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 7 MoonlitAriel gulped and nodded slowly as Edward asked her if she was ready for him to ravish her of her inocence. Soon her body would be his to have in his bed as he wished. No one could stop them then. They could be together without anymore pain inflicked on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:24 am

Edward smiles as he then moved above her grabbing his member and then slowly guiding it into her. "My..." He says as he pushed into her really slow so he wouldn't hurt her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:29 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 7 MoonlitAriel let out a small loud whimper as Edward entered her slowly. Her body for some reason felt like it was being slowly ripped in half. Blood trickled out of her as he was all the way inside her body. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and her face buried in his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Edward could tell he was hurting her when she let out the loud wimper. "I'm so sorry Ariel...Do you want to stop?" He asks her not moving untill he got an answer. This was the last thing he wanted to was hurt her..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:44 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 7 MoonlitAriel shook her head. She says in his ear, "Don't stop, my body just needs a little time to get use to you being inside me." She kissed his neck as to assure him of this. After a while, the pain went away as her body got use to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:26 pm

He nodded as he heard what she whispered. "Alright then." He says still didn't move he wouldn't until she said so
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 7 MoonlitAfter the feeling of pain away, Ariel whispers in his ear, "Okay you can start moving now. I should be okay. Just be gentle with me. My body bruises easily." She moved a moment and kissed him very deeply. She relaxed some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:10 pm

He smiles nodding as he kissed her back jsut as deeply and then started to thrust into her very slowly with a groan..."You feel so good Ariel." He says as he continued to move slowly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 7 Moonlit"You feel so good Ariel." Edward says as he continued to move slowly. Ariel moaned very softly as she started to get into the feeling. She whimpered again as she felt him hitting something slowly. She braced herself against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:28 pm

He looks down at her with a worried look as she braced her self against him. "Are you ok?" He asks her curiously as his thrusting slowed even more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 7 MoonlitEdward was getting really close to the barrier of her innocent and was about to break it when..."Are you ok?" Edward asks her curiously as his thrusting slowed even more. Ariel says, "Don't slow down love. I'm just readying myself for when you break my how the villager's say the barrier of my innocence. I heard it really hurts when it is broken."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:12 pm

He looked to her and smiles. "Alright then love I'm sorry." He says as he started to move like he was pushing him self into her alittle deeper before he felt somthing give away.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Ariel gasped when she felt something inside her give way. Blood trickled out of her as she gripped his shoulders. She says, “I need you to start thrusting hard for me. Now that you broke that, all I should feel is pleasure.” Her face was back buried into his shoulder again. She kissed his skin softly to assure him that she was still willing to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:51 am

Edward nodded listenin to her carefully. "Alright love." He says as he started to thrust harder for her like she had asked. He groaned slightly at how tight and how great she felt around him. "Your perfect love..." He says with a groan.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:55 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 7 MoonlitAriel looks at him as he began to be a little harder with her. She began to moan in pleasure after a bit. She kisses him deeply as she started to like having him inside her. The blood had stopped coming out of her. Instead, precum was coming out of her and soaking his member like crazy. She kisses him again and says, “Faster Edward, thrust faster please…It feels so good.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Edward smiles as he hears her let out a moan of pleasure and then kisses her back jsut as deeply. He grins as he feels her getting wetter and wetter soaking his member like crazy..."You feel so great Ariel." He says with a groan. Edward then kissed her back and then grinned to when she said faster. He then started to thrust even faster into her groaning some more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:22 am

Ariel smiled as she could hear Edward graning. She knew she felt good to him. Her eyes lit up as she knew she was loved. Edward then kissed her back and then grinned to when she said faster. He then started to thrust even faster into her groaning some more. Ariel groaned and moaned in pleasure he hit every pleasure spot inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:59 am

Edward coninuted to thrust in to her groaing more and more as he continued..He then leaned down kissing and sucking on her neck softly before kissing along her jaw line and then kissing he rlips very deeply as he continued. "Damn...." He groaned as he felt his member swelling up and getting really sensative.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next