The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 6 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Ariel looks at him calmly and says, “I can’t live without you either Edward.” She showed him her arms and wrists. There were over twenty scars all over them. Her eyes sadden some as she remembers slicing each cut into her skin. She shivers as she covers them back up. She says, “I wanted to feel something other than the emptiness that I feel.”

Back to top Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 6 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:11 pm

He looked to her and then to her scars...He had them too but his healed alittle better..."I'm so sorry I left...I never should have......I feel so awful for what I did to you..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Ariel sighed some as she looked at him. She says, “It was my fault. I wanted to grant you a normal life since I could not give it to you. I pushed you away for your own good. I thought you would be better without me in your life.” She stroked his cheek, her touch was very warm and loving like the coldness could not hide her love for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:18 pm

He looks over at her and frowned..."Yes I understand that..." He says as he feels her stroke his cheek. "I wasn't better off without you." He says with a smile..."I still love you just as much as I did...Can we make it work?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:36 pm

Ariel says, “I want us to be together, but what about the villagers? They think I will get weaker if I fall in love. My mother was not weakened by loving my father. She was weakened by him dying in front of her. She had nothing to live for anymore.” She kissed his forehead softly. She had missed him so much. She missed his smile and his strong warm arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:34 pm

He looks to her and smiles..."Let the villages think what they want to think...Who cares about the asumptions that they make..Either way you will still beable to help them." He says looking to her. "All I know is that I want to stay here with you and never leave..." He says with a smile his hand touching her arm.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:54 am

Ariel shivered at his warm touch as her cold arms were not use to his touch anymore. She leaned in and kissed his soft lips. She says as she breaks the kiss, “I missed you so much.” Her eyes turned that light pink color as she looked at him. Her heart was melting it’s cold walls down as she was his again. Shiro smiled in his room as he heard their conversation. His mother was finally happy again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:12 pm

He smiles kissing her back. "I missed you as well." He says with a smile as he watched her eyes change to their pink color. Edward sat up and pulled her to him kissing her once more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 6 MoonlitWhen Edward pulled Ariel closer and kissed her, she ontop of him gently. Her body pressed against his as they kiss each other. Ariel looks at him with a smile and kisses him back deeply. Her arms wrap around him as her heart beated calmly in her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:07 am

He smiels kissing her back jsut as deeply holding her even closer. "You know if I wern't so swore I would take you right here." He says with a grin as he kissed her once again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:58 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 6 MoonlitAriel looks in the kiss with a blush, "I would let you now too, but my son's in the house." Shiro came out of his room and covered his eyes as he walked pass them to leave the house. She breaks the kiss and says, "Be back in when it starts to get dark."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:13 pm

He looks over at Shiro as she walked past and then left the house. His eyes then verted back to Ariel. "Shall we?" He asks her with a smile kissing her lips very softly holding her close to him. By this point he didn't really care if he was swore or not.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 6 MoonlitAriel smiled and kissed him softly before get off him a moment to get something to make the bed bigger. She came back while sliding another bed against his bed. She then made it where something was placed on the side of bed so either of would fall off the beds and hurt themselves on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:41 pm

He smiles kissing her once more before she got up and then dissappeared for a moment. When she slid the bed next to the one he was on he smiles watching her place the things up from keeping her off of the bed. "Always thinking ahead of time." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 6 MoonlitAriel smiles and says, "Well I don't want either one of us falling off the bed and getting hurt. Exspecially since you are still healing." She got on the bed and slowly got close to him. She says, "I don't know what exactly to do since I have never been "touch"."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:14 pm

He smiles nodding in understanding. "It's alright I'v walked in on quite a few people...I know the basics." He says with a smile as he looked up at her. When she got closer he kissed her sofrlty.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 6 MoonlitAriel kissed him back slowly trying to take it slow. She was kind of nervous about her first time. She says, "Glad you what to do a bit because I have no idea." She shivers some and relaxed a bit. She slips her dress a bit. Her eyes are calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:42 pm

He smiles as he kissed her sofltly. "If I hurt you in any way tell me." He says with a smile as his hands moved to her dress and started to slowly slid it down her shoulders. "I've wait a long time for this Ariel." He says with a smile. He too was nervous but he did his best to hide that fact so he wouldn't make her anymore nervous
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 6 MoonlitAriel kissed him back and nodded slowly. She watched him slowly move her dress off her shoulders. She says, "You're the only man I have ever wanted to do this to me. I just feared you would not want me." She was looked at him calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:16 pm

He smiles as he looked into her eyes. "I have always wanted tou Ariel." He says with a smile as he kissed her deeply once more before slowly breaking it and pulling her dress over her chest his hands moveing to her breasts and squeezing them softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:58 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 6 MoonlitAriel blushed as Edward pulled her dress over her chest. She was not use to being bare in front of a man. His hands were moving to her breasts and squeezing them softly. She let out a whimper of surprise. It was a strange new feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:49 pm

He smiles when she let out a whimper of supprise. "Like that?" He asks her curiously as he moved down flicking each of her nipples with his tongue.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Ariel moaned as he flicked each percked nipple with his tongue. She says trying to keep herself under control, "I like this a bit more." She buried her fingers in his hair as she enjoyed what he was doing. She bit her lip gently as more pleasure moans went out of her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:09 pm

He smiles as he leans up and kisses her deeply before breaking it and kissing down her jaw line before moving to her neck and then to her chest. Edward then rolled with her putting her below him. It hurt him to do so but he didn't let it show. Edward then kissed down her stomack pulling her dress down as he continued.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 6 MoonlitAriel saw that he was in pain but she did not saw a word. She kissed him softly. Ariel kissed him again before he kissed down her stomach pulling her dress down as he continued. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed what he was doing to her. Edward was getting her excited in every part of her body. Her heart was racing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next