The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 3 MoonlitAriel nodded and said, "Okay..." She whipped somthing off his cheek with her thumb. She then kissed his forehead softly. She says, "Good night Edward." She then walked to her bedroom and laid down on the bed. Her door was open so she could hear him if he needed something.

Back to top Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Edward smiles when she kissed his cheek and then headed off to her room. "Ariel....Sleep well." He says to her with a smile as he closed his eyes almost instantly falling asleep.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 3 MoonlitAriel slept well the rest of the night. Early the next morning, Ariel made breakfast for Edward and placed it on a tray so he could eat it when he woke up. Then she went straight to work on her daily duties. When all of a sudden she got shot in the chest with an arrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:30 am

Edward woke and then started to eat. He then looked up at the clock and seen that Ariel should have been back already. Edward stood up off of the ground and then made his way out side walking to her usual spots before he came up apon her. "ARIEL!!!" He called as he rushed over to her. One this was for sure no vital organs were hit which was a good thing. "Ariel..Open your eyes" He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:57 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 3 MoonlitAriel opened her eyes and looked at him. She says softly, "Edward you should be in bed." She looked at the arrow closely before pulling it out slowly. She saw that it was not posion tipped or anything. She got up slowly and held her wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:16 pm

"I need to be in bed...Are you crazy...Someone jsut shot you with an arrow..." He says as he watched her pull the arrow out and then sir up..."I'm going to track that bastard down and kill him." He says as he stood up off the ground. "Get back and take care of your wound..."I have to get them...." He says as he took off into the woods
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 3 MoonlitAriel stopped him from getting too far. She says, "Get in bed EDWARD. Don't get me mad, or next time you eat something posionous, I won't help you." Ariel was in no mood to deal with battle wounds on top of his body being weakened from posion." Her chest was still bleeding pretty bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:02 pm

He comes to a hault..."I have to get them Ariel..." He says as he ran over to her..."I'll help you back to the hut...But nothings going to stop me from going back and finding them." He says hurrying over to her and picking her up in his arms and running back. The adrinilin was helping him run of course. He got back with her and sat her down..."Tell me what I can do to help." He says looking over at her worridly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:07 pm

He comes to a hault..."I have to get them Ariel..." He says as he ran over to her..."I'll help you back to the hut...But nothings going to stop me from going back and finding them." He says hurrying over to her and picking her up in his arms and running back. The adrinilin was helping him run of course. He got back with her and sat her down..."Tell me what I can do to help." He says looking over at her worridly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 3 MoonlitAriel was uneasy in his arms. He never held her this close to him before. It made her blush and her heart jump in her chest Edward got back with her and sat her down..."Tell me what I can do to help." He said looking over at her worridly. Ariel took deep breaths to keep her heart rate under control. She says pointing to each one, "I need rose pedels, a wet cloth, neko herbs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:25 pm

He nodded and then grabbed all the stuff she asked for bringing them to her. "Alright alright here they are...What now?" He asks her as he looked up into her eyes desperatly. "YOu've lost alot of blood Ariel.." He says as he looked to her wound and then at his shirt that was covered in blood.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 3 MoonlitAriel says softly, "Crush the rose pedels and herbs together until they make a thick paste. Then smooth the paste on the cloth. Make sure cloth has cold water in it's fiber's. Then tie the cloth up on my wound." Then she fainted from the loss of blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Edward nodded grabbing all the stuff and doing exactly waht she had said. He then pulled her shirt off and started to wrap her wound being sure he had everything perfect. Edward then stood up looking down at her. He pulled out a blanket and pulled it over her before leaning down and kissing her forhead.."I'll be back I promise you." He says as he left the hut calling some villagers over to guard the hut. Edward then rushed out into the woods and started to track the person that shot her in the chest.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 3 MoonlitAriel slept in the bed calmly. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. When the villager's saw that Ariel had been hurt, the kids began to freak out. They ran to her side and laid with her to make sure she stayed warm. Ariel called for dward in her sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:59 pm

In about 15 hours Edward had found the man that shot Ariel and already had a big fight and what not. He was stumbling threw the forest with a few minor cuts and brusies. He had killed the man, Edward came threw the shrubs and the light was comming threw the sky as the new day begun Edward walked threw the camp and then to the hut before laying down on the grass and passing out jsut out side mainly from lack of sleep and weakness.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 3 MoonlitAriel got up after a day and went to look for Edward. She found him after an hor and ran to his side. She stroked his cheek and said, "Edward, let's get you home." She picked him up and carried him back to the hut to take care of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:16 pm

He woke when she started to carry him back to the hut. "I got him. " He says with a weak grin..."The man that shot you is dead." He say with another grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:21 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 3 MoonlitAriel looks at him and says, "I don't what I gonna do with you." She places him on a bed and got some food into him. She says, "No moving anymore. The posion is out of your body, but now your body is trying to repair the damage that's been done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:31 am

He laughed slightly cocking his head to the side. "Anything you want to do with me." He grinned as he then grined. "I did pretty good out there today...I didn't feel weak when I was getting revenge." He says with a laugh
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:19 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 3 MoonlitAriel looks at him and says, "Now you need to rest though." She kissed his forehead softly. She says, "You know I care about you more than I should right?" Her eyes tured that slight pink color. She then kissed his cheek and lips softly. She was tired of this. So she was acting on her heart now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:02 pm

He lookes at her and smiles. " I know you do...And I do too." He says as he watched her eyes change color once more. He smiles when she kissed his cheek and then kissed her back when she kissed his lips
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 3 MoonlitAriel kissed him over and over again. She whispers into the kiss, "You have no idea how long I held in my love for you." She looked into his eyes happily. She was finally following her heart. She kissed him deeply again and again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:43 pm

He smiles kissing her back each time. "I have done the same..." He says as he continued to kiss her following her kiss as she deepened it again and again
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:54 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 3 MoonlitAriel kissed him as she got on the bed with him. Her arms wrap around him. She saw his body was still pale but he was growing stronger. Ariel kissed him deeply as she laid her head on his chest. His heart was beating a healthy rate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:56 pm

Edward smiels as she got up on the bed with him and continued to kiss him deeply. He grinned when she placed her head on his chest. "You can drive any man crazy Ariel." He says as he ran his fingers threw her hair
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next