The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 9 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Edward laied there onthe bed staring at the ceiling. "Sooooo boring." He says with a growl
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 9 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Shiro groaned and said, “I know, but you need your rest.” He looked out the door and watched Ariel. She looked a bit uneasy as she did her job. After a few more hours Ariel came home and looked very tired. She asks Shiro, “Can you please make dinner Shiro? I am much too tired to cook.” She looked at Edward with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Edward looked over to her. "Come here babe you should lay down...YOu look exausted." He says with a smile as he patted the bed next to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 5:14 pm

Ariel looks at him and smiles as she gets in bed with him. She says to Edward as she lays her head on his arm, “I hope you are better soon. I don’t exactly feel safe out there without you. I feel a bit out of place.” She kisses him softly and strokes his cheek. Shiro comes back with a warm soup. He gave them their food and then went to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 25, 2009 5:52 pm

"I'll be out there with you the next time Ariel." He says with a grin as he kisses her softly. "I can't let anything ever happen to you...And I never will." He says with a smile as he kissed her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 6:16 pm

Ariel kissed him back before she started to eat the soup. Shiro was a good boy who never seemed to question her when she needed help. She finished eating the soup and then laid her head on a pillow. She was so tired as she laid there with him. She says, “Oh I also did a test on myself to see if I was pregnant and I am.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 25, 2009 6:43 pm

He smiles as he ate his soup as well finishing when she did. He smiles looking over to her. He then grinned. "Really...Thats great news!!" He says with a smile as he leaned over to her and kisses her deeply.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Ariel kissed him back and cuddled up to him. She then went to sleep. The next morning she woke up slowly as the sun hit her eyes. She got up and groaned as she got dressed. Shiro was still asleep as Ariel checked up on him. She went to his bed side and kissed his forehead before she went outside to get some fresh air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Edward fell asleep as well and was still sleeping when Ariel woke. About 15 minutes later he wakes up stretching slightly with a groan..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Ariel heard him groan and went to his side. He still had a good size bump on his head. She says, “I sure hope you will be able to handle me giving birth to your baby.” She sits by him as she makes him sit down on the bed. She says, “None of the villagers need anything from me today. So I figure I would use this day to rest.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 25, 2009 7:28 pm

He smiles. "I think I can manage." He says with a smile ashe kisses her softly. "I think that would be good for the both of us." He says with a smile as he kissed her once again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Ariel smiled and kissed him. She knew she would need lots of rest because of the baby. She then lay down again beside him. Shiro did not like to wake up during the day. So they have plenty of time to spend time together without interruptions. She says calmly, “Promise me you will not laugh at me for getting fat…” She looked at the aura that was forming in her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 25, 2009 7:42 pm

He looks over at her shaking his head slightly. "I would never." He says with a smile as he kisses her again. "I think you'll look sexy pregnate." He says with a grin placing his hand on her stomach
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Ariel blushes and shivers some at his cold touch. She asks, “How in the world did you get so cold?” She pulls a blanket over them. She looks in his eyes and kisses him deeply. She loved Edward as he was. Even if he was a bit of a goof and not very good at finding herbs. She loves him just the way he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 25, 2009 7:54 pm

He smiles. "Thats a good question." He says with a grin as she pulled a blanket over him. He then kissed her back jsut as deeply holding her close to him. His hand sneeking down and squeezing her ass playfully.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 7:53 am

Ariel smiled as he grabbed her butt. She was use to him doing that now. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. She was happy to have some alone time with Edward. She kissed his chest softly as she ran her finger down his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 26, 2009 10:27 am

He smiles as she kisses his chest and felt her fingers fun down his back. "Your such a tease love." He says with a grin as he ran his other hand to the small of her back.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:55 am

Ariel smiled and said, “Only because I like teasing you and only you.” She shivered at him touch and laughed softly as it tickled her. She says, “Not fair tickling me Edward.” She kissed his forehead softly as she looked in his eyes. They were like a small family that was starting to blossom into a bigger family. It made her smile at the thought of being a mother to a baby of her own blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 26, 2009 11:22 am

He grins. "What can I say." He says wit ha smile as he looked into her eyes. "Everything will go smoothly...I promise you." He says as he kissed her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9