The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:51 am

He watches her as she takes the herbs from the man..."A week...." It was very apparent that he didn't want to be down that long. He then cocked his head to the side and grinned. "I'll bet you that I'm in tip top shape in 3 days." He says with challening look
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 2 MoonlitAriel smiled and said, "It's up to your body how fast you heal." She goes over to him and says, "Get some sleep Edward." She put him down so he was lying down again. There was a pillow under his head that was nice and soft. The blankets Ariel slowly put on him was very warm. So they would probably help him relax enough to fall asleep. Then Ariel made her way to her room to grab something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Edward looks to her and grinned. "Alright alright then my body better be healing faster." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side and smiles as she helped him lay down. Edward then grinned slightly when she put the warm covers over him. He then watched her leave teh room. Edwards eyes then closed as he fell asleep
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:58 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 2 MoonlitAriel came back in the room with a few things in her arms. She smiled when she saw Edward was asleep. She went over, kissed his forehead, and said, "Sweet dreams Edward." Ariel then went back to her duties as the village healer. She went to every family home to make sure all the kids were well. The elderly people got a refill on her meds for stiffness and joint pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:59 am

Edward smiles in his sleep as she kissed him on his forhead. When she left to go take care of the people he had started to toss and turn and develope a sheen of sweat over his skin. He then started to mummer a few ununderstandable words
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 2 MoonlitAriel came back to Edward to see him tossing and turning. And he developed a good amount of sweat over his skin. He was also mummering a few ununderstandable words. Ariel put a cold cloth on his head. She says, "Edward it's okay, I'm here." She could not tell what he was saying. His voice was too quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Edward growled as she placed the cold cloth on his forhead...Not at her of course. "Get away from her....Damn you.." His face was very stressed. "Ariel...Run....I"ll catch up with you I promise." He his eyes then snapped open and he winced..."Ohhhh my head." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 2 MoonlitAriel says, "You're okay Edward." She got the blankets off him and placed more cold cloths all over his body. Ariel stroked his cheek softly. Her touch was gentle and sweet. Like the touch only a lover would have. Her eyes meet his with only a look of love on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:05 pm

Edward looked to her an smiles when she placed the cold cloths over him and then stroked his cheek. Edward could feel the emotions burning off of her skin. "You know your not suppost to get to close to any man Ariel..." He says closing his eyes. He wanted to get close to her he really did but his morals wouldnt let him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:15 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 2 MoonlitAriel took her hand from his cheek and her eyes turned a gray color meaning she was sad. She says, "I'm sorry Edward..." She walked to her room. A tear went down her cheek and then to the floor. Her heart was breaking inside. She laid down on her bed and cried quietly. She was tired of being a priestess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Edward watched her eyes change color to gray. This in turn made him sad as well...."Edwards then forced him self to his feet with very quiet winces. He then made his way slowly and silently to her room and then fell next to her bed. "I'm so sorry Ariel." He says softly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 2 MoonlitAriel looks at him and says, "You should be in bed. You could make yourself worse by moving so much." She wipped her tears away, got up, and put him back into his bed. She then put more cold clothes on his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Edward nodded as she took him to bed and then put some more cloths over him. "I'm sorry I made you sad Ariel...Please don't be sad." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 2 MoonlitAriel says, "Don't worry about it Edward. I'm fine." She could fake a smile but it would not matter. Her eys told the truth about how she felt no matter what. She got him a drink just in case he would need one later. Ariel then went back to her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Edward frowned slightly shaking his head and letting it go. Edward then layed in the same spot all night not being able to sleep at all.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 2 MoonlitAriel could not sleep at all either. She could not make herself stop crying. In the middle of the night, Ariel got up and sat at her window staring at the moon. She thinks, "Why do I have to be a priestess? I have all these powers to protect the ones I love, but I can't express it towards the man I love the most."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:30 am

Edward sighs as he sits up some time in the middle of the night and looked around the house. He then stood up and snuck out side...He wasn't suppost to do this...but...He couldn't sleep so it should have been alright. Edward walked around the healing hut before leaning against a small tree watching the moon him self
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:34 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 2 MoonlitAriel looks at him through her window. She did not bother him this time. Her eyes were still shedding tears. Ariel got up, wipped her tears away, went outside, and stood back his side. Elizabeth looks at him and says, "You sure don't listen very well." He still looked very pale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:40 am

He looked over to her and grinned slightly..."Sorry I needed some freash air." He then noticed her eyes were red and puffy..."You've been crying." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:02 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 2 MoonlitAriel nodded and looked into his eyes again. Her eyes turned light pink color again. She says, "I hold my feelings in too long and then I burst." She rubbed her eyes again. Ariel then looked back at the moon. She says, "You're almost as pale as the moon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:03 am

He looked at her and smiles. "Don't hold them in then....Let them go...Letting it go one time shouldnt be a problem." He says to her with a smile. He then looked to the moon.."Really...Thats prolly not good then." He says to her with a weak smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:17 am

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 2 MoonlitAriel says, "I am not allowed to show my emotions." She puts a hand on his forehead and she felt his fever coming back. She took him inside and said, "Your fever is coming back," She mixed a few things in a bowl and made him drink it. Ariel placed a cold cloth on his head and her eyes distant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:53 pm

He looked to her and frowned when she took him back inside. "You should beable too." He says to her with a grimse as he drank the liquid. "What if I were too....Never mind...You have too much on your mind right now...You really need to rest Ariel." He says to her with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Loving SomeOne You Can't Have Male Mature - Page 2 MoonlitAriel shook her head and said, “Well I am not allowed to.” She was not happy being a priestess. She was not able to have a life of her own. Always having to do whatever anyone wanted her to. Her eyes were calm and happy for a moment. Ariel looks at him and says, “Finish what you were going to say. You know I’m always open to what you got to say.” Ariel waited for him to say what he wanted to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:15 pm

He looked over at her and cocked his head to the side.."As true as that may be I can't let what I have to say burden you Ariel." He says with a smile and a slight bow..."Maybe some other time." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next